Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Telepathic Channel

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 6 years ago by taxijohn.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Nebraska
United States
Member #72306
March 15, 2009
289 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2010, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

I am so glad you came back, really??  I took  all the pillows off the couch, but I think I need to check down in the couch. you know what you were right, because that is where I had one pr. of my Glasses. on top of the pillows. I will check again. I will let you know the results. because that was the  last place it was.  I will be back in a little while. Thanks!! here is the number 352 play it for yourself. I hope it comes for you. keep it in when ever you think about it. My computer was down for a bit, but it is up and running I am so glad.

marcie ,  if those 3 numbers just now popped into ya head then begin looking down around your feet ( this is what my book says )  oh and did you look UNDER the sofa ?  also try looking in a northerly direction or possibly where money or valuables are kept .

Good Luck to you !

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
    Member #68609
    December 26, 2008
    2204 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

very good thread, actually looking for proper extension of so called Zener cards (originally 5) but need to extend to 10, Zener cards design is not by accident, they are very "sub-conscious" used heavily by the military

in general visualization technique/methodologies are of mine paramount interest, please ping me (write here) if you find this also interesting and have some good data/resources

thanks much!

ab actu ad posse valet illatio - from the past one can infer the future

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34126 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2010, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Guess what Hoping2win I did fine them, the one pr. And the were in the Northern direction of the house right by my stairs. I do have valuable things were I found them!! Thank you, Now I will look upstairs in my room for the other pr. that I wear everyday. You said look close to my feet. well I will look right by my bed. I have a lot of shoes right near my Bed. It is probably right there. Thanks!!  I told you you are always on the money. Have a good week!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34126 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2010, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

marcie ,  if those 3 numbers just now popped into ya head then begin looking down around your feet ( this is what my book says )  oh and did you look UNDER the sofa ?  also try looking in a northerly direction or possibly where money or valuables are kept .

Good Luck to you !

Thanks again!!!  I will let you know the results about the other pr.  Here is another number, maybe you can help me locate the other pr.  861  Another thing can you tell me the name of that book??

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34126 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2010, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

very good thread, actually looking for proper extension of so called Zener cards (originally 5) but need to extend to 10, Zener cards design is not by accident, they are very "sub-conscious" used heavily by the military

in general visualization technique/methodologies are of mine paramount interest, please ping me (write here) if you find this also interesting and have some good data/resources

thanks much!

Edge that's interesting, I have to look  Zener Cards up, never heard of them.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34126 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2010, 4:52 am - IP Logged

Edge that's interesting, I have to look  Zener Cards up, never heard of them.

I just google it. I got lots of information thanks again!!  I see you can do a test to find out if you have Pyschic abilities.  They have quite a few links.  I did learn a few things.

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
              Dutchess County, New York
              United States
              Member #8067
              October 22, 2004
              3239 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Basically the numbers I'll be looking for are:

527 2010 007 070 708 085 576 761 119
              5144  150 1500 5000 000 118 180 806
              068 683 835 1444 144 109 1096
              4444 444 0212 021 212 1180 1806 8068 0683 6835
              0070 0708 7085 0857 8576 5761

6/10 257 PR.
              6/10 700 West CN.
              6/10 580 TN.
              6/10 510 DE. some others but gtg.....

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34126 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2010, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Guess what Hoping2win I did fine them, the one pr. And the were in the Northern direction of the house right by my stairs. I do have valuable things were I found them!! Thank you, Now I will look upstairs in my room for the other pr. that I wear everyday. You said look close to my feet. well I will look right by my bed. I have a lot of shoes right near my Bed. It is probably right there. Thanks!!  I told you you are always on the money. Have a good week!

Found the other pr, you were right on the money, they were by my feet when I found them. looking down right by my feet. Just wanted to let you know that. Thanks again!! I will explain it later. But still they were located North like you said right by my feet. Give me another one those good numbers, remember how that number kept coming all over the Map?

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34126 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2010, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again!!!  I will let you know the results about the other pr.  Here is another number, maybe you can help me locate the other pr.  861  Another thing can you tell me the name of that book??

Well Still Hoping2winbig, I posted 861 comb. here, it came in Texas   816. good luck to the winners if they played it, I know someone did. Lots of folks. But i am Hoping you can win something off one of the numbers. keep them in Ok. Good luck!!   And another thing I was wondering why TaxiJohn didn't answer you? I was just curious. TaxiJohn???????????????????

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #75096
                    May 26, 2009
                    7136 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2010, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

I like this topic because my daughter can call out numbers and it hit the order she says or come out within a day or so.  I am the same way but not with numbers. I am great in reading people and can see things going on in there life and I try to do all I can to help. I love people and love to see people do well in life. However, in my workouts I usually can pin the number at times and it hits but sometimes the order is off but I can tell my daughter gets this from me. I can feel other people spirits when a person who is not right with themselves the spirit tells me because I get a bad sense that comes over me.  Wow just amazing this topic caught my eye. Thanks for posting this.

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                      Member #76986
                      July 10, 2009
                      8034 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2010, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Found the other pr, you were right on the money, they were by my feet when I found them. looking down right by my feet. Just wanted to let you know that. Thanks again!! I will explain it later. But still they were located North like you said right by my feet. Give me another one those good numbers, remember how that number kept coming all over the Map?

Saint Anthony is a finder of lost things.

Say out  loud,

" St. Anthony, St. Anthony, please come around.  Somethings lost and can't be found."

Really works for me.   Also, works regardless of religious affiliations.  I haven't tried this prayer with missing digits, however. Blue Angel Big Grin Angel Sun Smiley 

Coin Toss posted this version:

Saint Anthony is the patron saint of lost things, and there's a prayer:

"Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony, please look around

there's something lost that must be found." 

http://www.lotterypost.com/topic/157035

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34126 Posts
                        Posted: June 10, 2010, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

I think I am Psychic somewhat, I can dream things and it happens, I haven't been calling off a lot of numbers lately but most of the time if I dream of something I look it up and it falls somewhere. If I really concentrate with numbers they come out. not always in my state. they usually fall somewhere else in Other States. I can read people too. Well, I get certain vibes, I know when a person is Evil.  Chella I had a feeling that you were like that. Maybe Harve$t Moon?? Not sure, and maybe Keystone??  Divine Guideness, Blessed221. Hoping2winbig  Jake, spookyzoozy for sure.  There are more, but this is the one's that I know of.  Good luck to everyone here, I know I have been blessing people all over the World.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34126 Posts
                          Posted: June 10, 2010, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Saint Anthony is a finder of lost things.

Say out  loud,

" St. Anthony, St. Anthony, please come around.  Somethings lost and can't be found."

Really works for me.   Also, works regardless of religious affiliations.  I haven't tried this prayer with missing digits, however. Blue Angel Big Grin Angel Sun Smiley 

Coin Toss posted this version:

Saint Anthony is the patron saint of lost things, and there's a prayer:

"Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony, please look around

there's something lost that must be found." 

http://www.lotterypost.com/topic/157035

Ok, Thanks!!

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34126 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2010, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

I like this topic because my daughter can call out numbers and it hit the order she says or come out within a day or so.  I am the same way but not with numbers. I am great in reading people and can see things going on in there life and I try to do all I can to help. I love people and love to see people do well in life. However, in my workouts I usually can pin the number at times and it hits but sometimes the order is off but I can tell my daughter gets this from me. I can feel other people spirits when a person who is not right with themselves the spirit tells me because I get a bad sense that comes over me.  Wow just amazing this topic caught my eye. Thanks for posting this.

Hey Chella36, I forgot to check the box, I hope all is well with you!!  I would love for you to read me one day!! Ok, have a good evening.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34126 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2010, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Good call on the 444  and the 567 comb.  Maybe more!!  WTG. Taxi John!! Party