Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Telepathic Channel

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 6 years ago by taxijohn.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34533 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2010, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

These I took recently while on the road, let's check all states next few days...   took this on 91 north in Ct. yesterday...   Hey, this looks nice  or this? One more....  Good luck, watch these < all states....

I forgot to tell you taxijohn, I hit a pick 4 from playing a License Plates. It was an out of town Liscense Plates, first time I ever hit a pick 4. the number was 4646 Str8 from Ga.  I talked it up maybe it will fall in some State. 4646  a double double number too. My husband always play out of town license plates.   I think all those numbers you posted for License plates came out Good Luck everyone!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34533 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2010, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

235 comb, I knew it was going to come in N.Y. I thought about it last night.  Just keep them in Hoping2win big, these numbers they are going to come for you!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34533 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2010, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

I am so glad you came back, really??  I took  all the pillows off the couch, but I think I need to check down in the couch. you know what you were right, because that is where I had one pr. of my Glasses. on top of the pillows. I will check again. I will let you know the results. because that was the  last place it was.  I will be back in a little while. Thanks!! here is the number 352 play it for yourself. I hope it comes for you. keep it in when ever you think about it. My computer was down for a bit, but it is up and running I am so glad.

Keep it in  Hoping2winbig, these numbers repeat.  Both numbers.

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
        Dutchess County, New York
        United States
        Member #8067
        October 22, 2004
        3239 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2010, 12:23 am - IP Logged

I like this topic because my daughter can call out numbers and it hit the order she says or come out within a day or so.  I am the same way but not with numbers. I am great in reading people and can see things going on in there life and I try to do all I can to help. I love people and love to see people do well in life. However, in my workouts I usually can pin the number at times and it hits but sometimes the order is off but I can tell my daughter gets this from me. I can feel other people spirits when a person who is not right with themselves the spirit tells me because I get a bad sense that comes over me.  Wow just amazing this topic caught my eye. Thanks for posting this.

HAHAHA, MY KID IS 6 1/2, HE TOLD ME a while back to play 101, would you know it came oout boxed in PA. ( I caught it online)

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34533 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2010, 9:34 am - IP Logged

HAHAHA, MY KID IS 6 1/2, HE TOLD ME a while back to play 101, would you know it came oout boxed in PA. ( I caught it online)

That's good John !! Did you play the 235 comb.  You live in N.Y.?? I hope you did!!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34533 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2010, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Just looking Fl. had 4647 now how close was that!!  Wow! I am going to keep playing it. you should too!!

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
              South Florida
              United States
              Member #81890
              November 1, 2009
              4959 Posts
              Posted: June 12, 2010, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Did you have a funy feeling about this post?

Telepathy (from the Greek τηλε, tele meaning "distant" and π?θη, pathe meaning "affliction, experience"), is the ostensible transfer of information on thoughts or feelings between individuals by means other than the five senses . The term was coined in 1882 by the classical scholar Fredrick W.H. Myers, a founder of the Society for Psychical Reasearch, specifically to replace the earlier expression thought-transference. A person who is able to make use of telepathy is said to be able to read the thoughts and stored information in the brain of others. Telepathy, along with Psychokinesis, forms the main branches of parapsychological research, and many studies seeking to detect, understand, and utilize telepathy have been done within the field. Among the reasons the concept has not been accepted by the scientific community is that there is no accepted mechanism by which telepathy can work. As well, there is no definition which unambiguously distinguishes it from a number of other related concepts such as clairvoyance.

1882 seems like a good # for you in your house NY

A friend recently told me that 911 always following him...He is  seeing this # everywhere...on cars...the time when he wakes up etc...will see if it plays in FL soon

Be$t of Luck

United States
                Member #8067
                October 22, 2004
                3239 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2010, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Let's see if any of these numbers come out boxed, or even more impressive, straight, anywhere in the US for the next 10 days. Today is June 9th, 2010, NY time 8:00 PM

I apologize, I've been gutting our bathroom and been busy with stuff. the only quad that I posted here is 4444 which fell in PA. on Tue, Jun 22, 2010, about 12 days after posting the number.

The chances of picking a quad that like, within 13 days, is interesting, to say the least. No other quad has fallen anywhere in the last 30 days. I hope someone took this post somewhat seriously.

United States
                  Member #8067
                  October 22, 2004
                  3239 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2010, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Adding these, can fall anywhere.  

So, 1938, 629, 2910, 1436, 1258, 2582, 2000

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34533 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2010, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to tell you taxijohn, I hit a pick 4 from playing a License Plates. It was an out of town Liscense Plates, first time I ever hit a pick 4. the number was 4646 Str8 from Ga.  I talked it up maybe it will fall in some State. 4646  a double double number too. My husband always play out of town license plates.   I think all those numbers you posted for License plates came out Good Luck everyone!!

I forgot all about this thread I am glad you brought it back, Taxi John!! That reminds me to play the 4646. I forgot I mention it and it came the other day in Pa. Maybe it will come in Ohio for me.

United States
                      Member #8067
                      October 22, 2004
                      3239 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2010, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Watch for that 1938 somewhere, soon, likely boxed or backwards.

United States
                        Member #8067
                        October 22, 2004
                        3239 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2010, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

These I took recently while on the road, let's check all states next few days...   took this on 91 north in Ct. yesterday...   Hey, this looks nice  or this? One more....  Good luck, watch these < all states....

So on  Sat, Jul 3, in Pennsylvania 1115 fell straight and on Sat Jun 12 in Kentucky  1115 also fell straight.

On June 18th and 26, 999  fell in two sates also...

United States
                          Member #8067
                          October 22, 2004
                          3239 Posts
                          Posted: July 23, 2010, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

I like this topic because my daughter can call out numbers and it hit the order she says or come out within a day or so.  I am the same way but not with numbers. I am great in reading people and can see things going on in there life and I try to do all I can to help. I love people and love to see people do well in life. However, in my workouts I usually can pin the number at times and it hits but sometimes the order is off but I can tell my daughter gets this from me. I can feel other people spirits when a person who is not right with themselves the spirit tells me because I get a bad sense that comes over me.  Wow just amazing this topic caught my eye. Thanks for posting this.

How old is your daughter? My son gave me 1010 and it came in PA, won some $$$ boxed. I don't tell hime WHY I eould like the number, I just say, hwy, give me 4 numbers (or 3).

United States
                            Member #8067
                            October 22, 2004
                            3239 Posts
                            Posted: July 23, 2010, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I reopened this forum and 999 fell in Canada, lol....

United States
                              Member #8067
                              October 22, 2004
                              3239 Posts
                              Posted: July 24, 2010, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

1882 seems like a good # for you in your house NY

A friend recently told me that 911 always following him...He is  seeing this # everywhere...on cars...the time when he wakes up etc...will see if it plays in FL soon

Be$t of Luck

BTW, I hit 911 in NY for $500.00, good call...