Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How did you find Lottery Post

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Jack Pot.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
Harbinger
D.C./MD.
United States
Member #44103
July 30, 2006
5583 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2010, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Well now,  that'll be one fitty.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2010, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Well now,  that'll be one fitty.

What? I figgered fitty cent!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
      Harrison Township Michigan
      United States
      Member #90088
      April 21, 2010
      4265 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2010, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Someone referred me, told me I'm alway talking about lottery systems and trying to figure out a way to help a lot of people through posting lottery numbers. 

How'd you Lottery Post?  The world wants to know...

I was standing on a beach in Traverse City Michigan, with lots of babes my age or younger. They were all dressed in skimpy bikini's, and were socializing with each other. Several of them even had laptops, a couple of sweethearts were sitting in the sand close to the water's edge with their laptop's. They were very interested in what they were doing on the computer. I noticed they were writing 3 and 4 digit numbers in the sand. I figured they were phone numbers and started writing them down. One of the girls saw me and asked, WTH are you doing? I said taking down your number so i can call you later. She sais, you dummy i'm on Lottery Post and them are The Numbers WILLWRK4NUMBERS predicted to hit today.

CutlassBob. 

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
        Pittsburg, Ks
        United States
        Member #3382
        January 17, 2004
        80767 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2010, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

I was looking for RNGs for the Kansas Lottery and found LP on one of the search engines. Been here since Jan 2004 and have enjoyed it ever since.

God Bless America

US Flag

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2010, 2:17 am - IP Logged

Someone referred me, told me I'm alway talking about lottery systems and trying to figure out a way to help a lot of people through posting lottery numbers. 

How'd you Lottery Post?  The world wants to know...

Will, did I tell you it was my son???!!!!   I love that son of mine!!Love

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
            Magnolia, Delaware
            United States
            Member #18795
            July 20, 2005
            789 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2010, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I did a search online about the lottery and USAMEGA came up and I've been here ever since and the rest is history

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              ATLANTA, GA
              United States
              Member #78958
              August 24, 2009
              5088 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2010, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

I was standing on a beach in Traverse City Michigan, with lots of babes my age or younger. They were all dressed in skimpy bikini's, and were socializing with each other. Several of them even had laptops, a couple of sweethearts were sitting in the sand close to the water's edge with their laptop's. They were very interested in what they were doing on the computer. I noticed they were writing 3 and 4 digit numbers in the sand. I figured they were phone numbers and started writing them down. One of the girls saw me and asked, WTH are you doing? I said taking down your number so i can call you later. She sais, you dummy i'm on Lottery Post and them are The Numbers WILLWRK4NUMBERS predicted to hit today.

CutlassBob. 

Aren't you too funny!  I'm looking at the 321 to hit in several states.  Are you reading m mind?   LOL! 

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and comments.  Some of you need to do "stand up comedy,"  You all are the greatest!

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2010, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

i was looking for lottery systems on yahoo as i commonly do...Can remember very well how it went...I stumbled upon LP while searching lottery systems but i ignored it, then like 1 year pass by and i stumbled upon it again and i ignored it then like 1 year and 3 month later i joined...At first never like LP because it was new to me and i though it was a bunch of people talking thrash that you normally hear on the internet about the lottery...I never saw LP predictions otherwise i would had still be in the state of Virginia stationed there...I like VA Cash5 a lot and where i was stationed too in VA...I also was starting to get sick mentally...Norkfolk is an AWESOME city....Wish i had: lived there....I prefer Norkfolk over NY City or Los Angeles ANYTIME...Even though i´ve never been to Los Angeles....

By then i was like 24 i wanted to talk to my oldest sister who is: 4 years older than me into moving to Norkfolk together but i dont know how to drive that good, get lost in an airport, dont like bars, ect, ect, ect, ect...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2010, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

i was looking for lottery systems on yahoo as i commonly do...Can remember very well how it went...I stumbled upon LP while searching lottery systems but i ignored it, then like 1 year pass by and i stumbled upon it again and i ignored it then like 1 year and 3 month later i joined...At first never like LP because it was new to me and i though it was a bunch of people talking thrash that you normally hear on the internet about the lottery...I never saw LP predictions otherwise i would had still be in the state of Virginia stationed there...I like VA Cash5 a lot and where i was stationed too in VA...I also was starting to get sick mentally...Norkfolk is an AWESOME city....Wish i had: lived there....I prefer Norkfolk over NY City or Los Angeles ANYTIME...Even though i´ve never been to Los Angeles....

By then i was like 24 i wanted to talk to my oldest sister who is: 4 years older than me into moving to Norkfolk together but i dont know how to drive that good, get lost in an airport, dont like bars, ect, ect, ect, ect...

what was also awesome is that you could take the buses and nobody discriminated against you, all my life i´ve always like buses and trains they go slower...it was AWESOME...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34126 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2010, 1:06 am - IP Logged

I was looking for Lottery Results, and trying to find Lottery. I looked up lottery and have been here for about 3yrs.  I had signed up and wasn't active untill last yr. around June.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      Santa Ana
                      United States
                      Member #71159
                      February 20, 2009
                      651 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2010, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Google search--I figured there had to be a place where avid lottery players to connect and exchange comments.

United States
                        Member #91941
                        May 28, 2010
                        113 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2010, 2:46 am - IP Logged

i typed in Lottery number Generator on yahoo and found the site listed on page 2 and listed 4th on the list 

Lottery Quick Picks (Random Number Generator, RNG)

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                          Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11338 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2010, 3:21 am - IP Logged

i distinctly remember that time period very fondly.my girlfriend was pregant and due at any time to have our first baby.tennessee had just gotten a lottery and i was looking online at all the different lottery sites.the lottery was the main reason i was able to stay at home through her entire pregnancy that year as i hit on a pick 3 number ten times and won 5 grand.we were able to stretch that money and i didn't go back to work until much later.anyone can tell you i was a posting machine back then before my two kids started growing and i drastically cut my online time down where i was hardly able to get online.2004-2006 i think i got in 10,000 posts those first few years and then a lot of things happened at once and the stress got to me around last part of '06,first part of '07 we had the online gambling law passed,tennessee went computerized,my job cut back my hours,my family started having health issues,etc. things are just now slowing down a bit where i'm starting to have some free time and time has flown.seems like the last three years flew by.last time i hit was on valentine day of 2007 while standing in line buying diapers i played my favorite pick 4 number and won 2,500 which helped me move where i'm currently living now.i didn't even know tennessee was computerized until i logged on here one day after a few weeks and saw where they made the change.i thought well they done passed this online gambling law and now this tennesse RNG.i was going to try arkansas and then they started up right from the get go computerized too.i thought to myself i've done hit so many pick 3 and pick 4's that i'll just try powerball and mega millions a few times a week.not a lot of time anymore for me to study the pick 3 and pick 4 like i used to anyway so playing the big games makes me happy now so thats all that matters.2004-2007 i made over thirty grand hitting on the numbers and i had a hot streak going off and on but everything happens for a reason and i think now it was for the best that everything happened the way it did.i have fun now playing the jackpot games and hoping for a big hit.anything is possible.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2010, 3:23 am - IP Logged

I was searching online for gasoline powered turtleneck sweaters, and stumbled upon this site.

Green laugh

MILLION22Q$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              raleigh, north carolina
                              United States
                              Member #92685
                              June 12, 2010
                              68 Posts
                              Posted: June 13, 2010, 12:19 am - IP Logged

AWESOME.... I was upset about the results not being listed on the state's website and just keyed in

to directly get the numbers from The Mega Millions Original Website and went down the list and wala this came up!

I found it by accident.  I have wanted to start a group of lottery player enthusiasts for years.  And this is a golden find for me.  People who are passionate about playing to WIN BIG!!!  Lurking

Visualize and then Materialize... Mega Millions Millions & MILLIONS 4 ME $$$$ 

God is space...........Demonstrated! 

The light from just one candle can dispel a sea of darkness so...let there be LIGHT!!!  Sun Smiley