Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How did you find Lottery Post

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Jack Pot.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5118 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2010, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Was looking for information about Lottery and did a google search, and this rest is history.....

this is the way we found>>>>>>>>LP>>>>>>>>>>5year'sssago!!!!!!!!!

WE work in D studio from 10:pm 2 >2:am 4 several year'ssssss!!!!!!!!

Todd seemed 2 have D best "BREAK" 2 let our flustration'ssssOFF!!

everyone got excited^^^^^^"excited" & we POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we just won't 2 "KEEP"^^^^^TODD>>>>>>>>>>>>AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(NOTE:} >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TODD has worn our emphance>>>>>>>>>"OUT">>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karma's avatar - chick

United States
    Member #92885
    June 16, 2010
    2 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2010, 12:24 am - IP Logged

My husband plays everyday usually 2x a day ... He's always been lucky (he won the big stuff before he met me Unhappy ) & does pretty good "once in a while" THEN he can have a very very long dry spell & about the time I start grouching at him and making his life generally miserable Chair, all the sudden he wins Big Grin Santa     Three or 4 of years ago (1 or 2 computers ago) I found a system & it worked pretty good and we used it once in awhile when I would get to the point of Bash  ... Of course I am not one to back up my computer as I should and woe is me, I lost it in one of my dead computers. Well ... about a month ago he was on a hot streak again (I was really liking that ;)Hyper   Then of course came the dry spell & I started thinking I didn't want to wait til he got lucky What? again.  ANYWAY I guess by now you have figured out I am not very succint ... White Bounce

I decided maybe I should buy him another system and try to skip the long dry spells No Pity!and Hit With Stick    Actually I think I could find the old system on my half working laptop but jeeezzz that's alot of work and I decided it might just be easier to buy it again SOOOOO I was searching everything on lotto, lotto systems, winning lotto, lottery etc. etc; trying to find it again ... somehow this website popped up a few times and I kept skipping over it (I'm afraid of putting my name and email out there for the whole world to see Hiding Behind Computerbut I started reading the privacy policy (read it several times) so I figured what the heck I could maybe unjoin if I didn't like it.  I have been looking it over the and it seems to be a very delightful place with a lot of nice people.  I didn't find the same system, but I did find one that we are trying (we'll see how it works) so he got a system and I found a great site Love ....

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #64839
      September 9, 2008
      1133 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2010, 4:20 am - IP Logged

Was looking for information about Lottery and did a google search, and this rest is history.....

I did the very exact same thing....

"All great achievements require time."

-Maya Angelou-

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #53121
        June 24, 2007
        6498 Posts
        Posted: June 18, 2010, 4:36 am - IP Logged

whenever the north carolina lottery started, i met a man at a gas station one night... he told me he used lottery post for the predications... i joined at the rest is history..

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

Jack Pot's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
          Member #55246
          September 20, 2007
          225 Posts
          Posted: June 18, 2010, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

My husband plays everyday usually 2x a day ... He's always been lucky (he won the big stuff before he met me Unhappy ) & does pretty good "once in a while" THEN he can have a very very long dry spell & about the time I start grouching at him and making his life generally miserable Chair, all the sudden he wins Big Grin Santa     Three or 4 of years ago (1 or 2 computers ago) I found a system & it worked pretty good and we used it once in awhile when I would get to the point of Bash  ... Of course I am not one to back up my computer as I should and woe is me, I lost it in one of my dead computers. Well ... about a month ago he was on a hot streak again (I was really liking that ;)Hyper   Then of course came the dry spell & I started thinking I didn't want to wait til he got lucky What? again.  ANYWAY I guess by now you have figured out I am not very succint ... White Bounce

I decided maybe I should buy him another system and try to skip the long dry spells No Pity!and Hit With Stick    Actually I think I could find the old system on my half working laptop but jeeezzz that's alot of work and I decided it might just be easier to buy it again SOOOOO I was searching everything on lotto, lotto systems, winning lotto, lottery etc. etc; trying to find it again ... somehow this website popped up a few times and I kept skipping over it (I'm afraid of putting my name and email out there for the whole world to see Hiding Behind Computerbut I started reading the privacy policy (read it several times) so I figured what the heck I could maybe unjoin if I didn't like it.  I have been looking it over the and it seems to be a very delightful place with a lot of nice people.  I didn't find the same system, but I did find one that we are trying (we'll see how it works) so he got a system and I found a great site Love ....

Welcome to Lottery Post Karma!!!Big Smile

I don't remember how I found Lottery Post. I do remember that I was a lurker for months, before I found the courage to register.