Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you guys think of the Minnesota "Music" Lottery

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2010, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

i was watching the price is right and it gave me an idea...How about a plane tickets or vacation cruise tickets lotto where you win a plane ticket or a cruise ticket to a foreign country (round trip)...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
    Northern Virginia
    United States
    Member #83350
    December 5, 2009
    1315 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2010, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

When I read your title, I was a little confused. I thought Minnesota was starting a lottery game where instead of drawing a number, you have to guess the song they are going to play (from, say, 100 choices) and then they play a song, and if you get it right you win $50.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!