Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

anyone in here

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
san jose
United States
Member #53761
July 20, 2007
277 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2010, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

know anyone who won the lottery? likes a friend, relative, love one, etc. if you do please share your story.

United States
    Member #10532
    January 16, 2005
    58 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2010, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

are you the irs or are you writing a book

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2010, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

know anyone who won the lottery? likes a friend, relative, love one, etc. if you do please share your story.

If I knew anybody I'd be over there right now getting funding for my Chili-Pop idea. It's frozen Chili on a stick with oyster crackers stuck all over it.

I'm having a little trouble with the crackers falling off right now and the beans come loose and fall off too. I just need a little capital to get the bugs worked out of the manufacturing process and fine-tune the whole thing. Once this thing takes off there's gonna be a lot of sorry people who will wish they had gotten in on the ground floor of the Chili-Pop craze.

Ever hear of Microsoft or Walmart?

Yeah, think about it.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2010, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

If I knew anybody I'd be over there right now getting funding for my Chili-Pop idea. It's frozen Chili on a stick with oyster crackers stuck all over it.

I'm having a little trouble with the crackers falling off right now and the beans come loose and fall off too. I just need a little capital to get the bugs worked out of the manufacturing process and fine-tune the whole thing. Once this thing takes off there's gonna be a lot of sorry people who will wish they had gotten in on the ground floor of the Chili-Pop craze.

Yeah, think about it.

Hummme rd,  that sounds delicious!  It will take some used to the ice cold chili and all, hot chili on a stick Is better,  see how you can get that done, and we can talk business!! Chili on a stick...hummmm!Roll Eyes

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Angel19's avatar - disney25
          nashville n.c.
          United States
          Member #78433
          August 14, 2009
          1547 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, think about it.

I must say,it's always a delight reading your posts..rdgrnr, theres never a dull moment when your'e a part of the thread....no matter how bad my day has been,i login and look for your recent posts..There's ALWAYS something that brings a smile or a hearty laugh..YOU makes my day and makes lp a joy to be a part of..I look forward to seeing what you have to say for tomorrow..

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
            Member #81314
            October 16, 2009
            18991 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2010, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

I must say,it's always a delight reading your posts..rdgrnr, theres never a dull moment when your'e a part of the thread....no matter how bad my day has been,i login and look for your recent posts..There's ALWAYS something that brings a smile or a hearty laugh..YOU makes my day and makes lp a joy to be a part of..I look forward to seeing what you have to say for tomorrow..

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I Agree!

The Struggle is real!

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Angel19, rd is funny always!   I am glad I have met him too...rd keeps you laughing... and then he also makes you consider things! rd you are unique....please never change!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23262 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2010, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

@victorl3ichiban:  Rather than creating a duplicate topic that you already started a couple days ago, please continue posting on the same topic. 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/215124

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                  PA
                  United States
                  Member #69849
                  January 18, 2009
                  14857 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2010, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, think about it.

I Agree!     I Agree!     Like I said before rdgrnr you are just tooooo....tooooo....much for me...anyone that reads your posting and doesn't even crack a smile than they have a very dry sense of humor....I'm telling you..ridge....you should go into comedy..than this way we all can sit at home and just laugh ourselves silly listening to you....LOL

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2010, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!     I Agree!     Like I said before rdgrnr you are just tooooo....tooooo....much for me...anyone that reads your posting and doesn't even crack a smile than they have a very dry sense of humor....I'm telling you..ridge....you should go into comedy..than this way we all can sit at home and just laugh ourselves silly listening to you....LOL

Huh?

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                      Harbinger
                      D.C./MD.
                      United States
                      Member #44103
                      July 30, 2006
                      5583 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2010, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, think about it.

Sounds like my chili con carne corn dog on a tortilla stick!  A delicious chorizo style dog stuffed w/ spicy chili con carne impaled on a tortilla stick,  then dipped in corn batter and deep fried to delicious perfection.   Totally edible nothing left to clean up! Starvin Marvins and 7/11's will be lining up to replace the dry crusty o' so yesterday taquitos and gnarley big bites!

Banana

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                        Harrison Township Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #90088
                        April 21, 2010
                        4265 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, think about it.

Next time i must remember not to read ridge's post while drinking. Just had to clean my monitor. First sentence of paragraph 2 did it.

Thx man my monitor needed a good Windexin'

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                          PA
                          United States
                          Member #69849
                          January 18, 2009
                          14857 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Huh?

OH!!!!...... I didn't forget about you tiggs....like I said before to you also...you both should go into comedy....I didn't mean to hurt your feelings....you also are a very funny person to and I enjoy reading both of your postings.....Thumbs Up

sully16's avatar - sharan
                            Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            40431 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2010, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like my chili con carne corn dog on a tortilla stick!  A delicious chorizo style dog stuffed w/ spicy chili con carne impaled on a tortilla stick,  then dipped in corn batter and deep fried to delicious perfection.   Totally edible nothing left to clean up! Starvin Marvins and 7/11's will be lining up to replace the dry crusty o' so yesterday taquitos and gnarley big bites!

Banana

served with deep fried twinkies and carmel sauce for dessert...yummy

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                              Dallas, TX
                              United States
                              Member #60284
                              April 12, 2008
                              3856 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2010, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, my uncle won lie a million last year. I didn't get a piece of it because he uses it for himself and his business. One million is not enough to split them with all members, so I don't mind. I told him "My turn will be up soon, no worries."