Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

anyone in here

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
41926 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

I bet you meant to delete that after 5 min  huh.  but now your secret is out. hope you have the patent .

LMAOOOOOOO ...Good one.LOL

HyperBe Happy.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5587 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Jarasan!!!  What are you doing??!!  where is the hot  Chile con carne corn dog with the nice taste, that we are all waiting for??!!!

Rosie my informative point was to illustrate that lard ain't that bad.  The toughest part of the assembly of the dog is getting the tortilla rolled into a crunchy tortilla chip shell tube approx. 5/8 inch diameter.  We are thinking of wrapping the unfried tortilla shell onto steel heating rods to "toast" them into the roll form so they can be filled with chili con carne and not have it soak into the tortilla with the dog around it and soften the shell and break off in your hand. We call that a droopin' dog'.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

tiggs...tiggs, I am so glad you are here!!!  Jarasan wants to make a tasty chily con carne on a stick and rd said something about Jarasan squirting hot lord juice into the youth's eye,  and rd is taking Jarasan to Court because of stealth of Cold chili dogs Idea, 

and I was happy because It was going to taste good and now I am not going to be able to eat it until the case gets to court and rd, has these three fiercest lawyers from the law firm of  Dewe, howyee and Screwhem, with his hot corn chili con carne and frito lay's and you have to fix this tiggs!ok?

Slow down jrosina!!!..ridge isen't doing anyhthing..Last time ridge was in court is because the neighbors saw him in the pigpen pigging all over the place..They won't let him back in court till the test come back to see if the pigs will live or not..God help the pigs..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Lard reminds me of a "Little Rascals" episode! There was also a syrup of ipecac episode also me thinks.  Lard is hard to find anymore.

"Lard is pig fat in both its rendered and unrendered forms. Lard was commonly used in many cuisines as a cooking fat or shortening, or as a spread similar to butter. Its use in contemporary cuisine has diminished because of health concerns posed by its saturated-fat content and its often negative image; however, many contemporary cooks and bakers favor it over other fats for select uses. The culinary qualities of lard vary somewhat depending on the part of the pig from which the fat was taken and how the lard was processed. Lard is still commonly used to manufacture soap."

Lard

Wet rendered lard from pig fat.  The "superior" cooking oil 43% saturated fat high smoking point,  everything tastes better fried in 395o F. lard.  Chicken wings are glorious fried in lard!  As well as twinkies!

I think that was Castor Oil, not Ipecac.

You cain't southern fry chicken without lard. I'll take a pass on them twinkies though. I saw that Nascar driver Bobby Hamilton Jr talkin about deep fried breaded Snickers Bars too. I'll take a pass on them too I reckon.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          41926 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

you guys got me in stitches............LOL

HyperBe Happy.

Harbinger
            D.C./MD.
            United States
            Member #44103
            July 30, 2006
            5587 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

I was in the far south state of Costa Rica,............. one night they said lets go up the mountain and get some chicharrones and some beers,  I said yeowsah!  we're there!  We get there and we had chicharrones!  Chicharrones are deep fried pork rinds (skin) in coconut oil,.....  let me tell ya sumptin they was good but lawdy not good for ya.

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

I was in the far south state of Costa Rica,............. one night they said lets go up the mountain and get some chicharrones and some beers,  I said yeowsah!  we're there!  We get there and we had chicharrones!  Chicharrones are deep fried pork rinds (skin) in coconut oil,.....  let me tell ya sumptin they was good but lawdy not good for ya.

The more post tiggs reads of yours jarasan the more he want's to fart..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Well there's a thread ender if ever I saw one. Just in time for tiggers nitey nites too.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Harbinger
                  D.C./MD.
                  United States
                  Member #44103
                  July 30, 2006
                  5587 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs needs to fart,   everybody pray for tiggs to loosen up and bless the Mississippi with the long awaited tiggs movement.  He has been very cranky and tight lately from way too much Kung Pao Chicken and the Colonels' wraps.

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

HJAhAhAhJAJaaa...ooohohhh my goodnesss!! Lmhoooffff Green laugh

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2010, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Well there's a thread ender if ever I saw one. Just in time for tiggers nitey nites too.

Beddy byes time..Nite nite..

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: June 8, 2010, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

HAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHhahahaaa...LOLOL..Hahaha..oh no..ohnoophaha Sully help me here...LMHOooffff.PLLLEEESE somebody help me....LLLOooh oh  my... goodnesss..Green laughGreen laughBig SmileGreen laughGreen laughROFLBig Smile

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          41926 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2010, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

glad he's downwind from mich....but you guys might be in the line of fire.

HyperBe Happy.

Harbinger
                            D.C./MD.
                            United States
                            Member #44103
                            July 30, 2006
                            5587 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2010, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

glad he's downwind from mich....but you guys might be in the line of fire.

I don't think the Gulf can take any more.

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs needs to fart,   everybody pray for tiggs to loosen up and bless the Mississippi with the long awaited tiggs movement.  He has been very cranky and tight lately from way too much Kung Pao Chicken and the Colonels' wraps.

Jarasan!!!!!!!...HahahhAnd with this I will have to leave...hahahha. this is the end ...Lmhofff..Big GrinBig SmileGreen laughROFL

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina