Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

anyone in here

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2010, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

I to enjoy RD's post. But it's even better when Tiggs gets into it with him. You 2 guys

crack me up. Keep up the good work RD and Tiggs i need a good laugh everyday.

Bash

Hey pcurtis, I just try to humor tiggs, he doesn't know where he is half the time.

The other half he doesn't know who he is (He's from Kentucky, you know what I mean).

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2010, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

My chili con carne is cooked and INSIDE the tortilla inside the chorizo dog inside the soft fried corn batter.  Each bite gets soft fried corn batter first, then chorizo dog, then crunchy tortilla stick roll with a spicy chili con carne finish.   Nothing frozen or fallin' off,  all edible!

Oh...Oh! Jarasan don't do this to me...oh..oh I ...okay I will talk to rd...and see if we can work out something! don't stop that cooking... I must have a byte of that... Deliciously crafted food...my fingers are drooling again!!! Oh!!! oooohhh rd???....yuhuuuuu!!  rd????

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
      Member #56862
      December 6, 2007
      1826 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2010, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

I bet you meant to delete that after 5 min  huh.  but now your secret is out. hope you have the patent .

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Yes, but with global warming now in full swing and upon us, who is going to want something that makes you even hotter and sweatier and stinkier when it's 112 degrees in the shade everyday? Nobody is going to want some boiling hot, breaded mystery meat dripping scalding hot grease and lard all over the faces of their poor children.

Cool, refeshing Chili-Pops are what people will be clamoring for.

No!! No! rd...I want it HOT!! I Like it ...and a lot of us like it ...Talk to Jarasan , talk to him rd...make a deal you guys might be on to something...dont cool the chili..rd!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2010, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

My chili con carne is cooked and INSIDE the tortilla inside the chorizo dog inside the soft fried corn batter.  Each bite gets soft fried corn batter first, then chorizo dog, then crunchy tortilla stick roll with a spicy chili con carne finish.   Nothing frozen or fallin' off,  all edible!

Ppssstttt...Jarasan...I am reading and readin this so I can get full, just reading it...I can taste it!! oh oh my goodnessss!!White Bounce

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2010, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Oh...Oh! Jarasan don't do this to me...oh..oh I ...okay I will talk to rd...and see if we can work out something! don't stop that cooking... I must have a byte of that... Deliciously crafted food...my fingers are drooling again!!! Oh!!! oooohhh rd???....yuhuuuuu!!  rd????

This is no laughing matter Rosie, he's absconding with proprietary information just like when George Harrison stole the melody for My Sweet Lord from that guy. No one in the world had ever had the idea of chili on a stick until I discovered it.

So he is free to pursue this ridiculous notion of a breaded chorizo dog squirting boiling lard into the eyes of our youth with every scalding, painful, acid-like bite but the minute he puts chili on that stick, well, then he's in my wheelhouse, lil darlin.

And by the way, George Harrison lost that court case. It cost him millions. 

--Edmund Burke

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: June 8, 2010, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

This is no laughing matter Rosie, he's absconding with proprietary information just like when George Harrison stole the melody for My Sweet Lord from that guy. No one in the world had ever had the idea of chili on a stick until I discovered it.

So he is free to pursue this ridiculous notion of a breaded chorizo dog squirting boiling lard into the eyes of our youth with every scalding, painful, acid-like bite but the minute he puts chili on that stick, well, then he's in my wheelhouse, lil darlin.

And by the way, George Harrison lost that court case. It cost him millions. 

rd, it may not be funny...but "squirting boiling lard into the eyes of our youth" rd???..isn't this a little over the top..here...I mean...I am trying so hard not to laugh!! Only you rd...LOL...only you!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Hey pcurtis, I just try to humor tiggs, he doesn't know where he is half the time.

The other half he doesn't know who he is (He's from Kentucky, you know what I mean).

Stop by and see tiggs sometime ridgy old pal..The borders are open..tiggs is locked and loaded at all times and could use some target practice..You will always be tiggs's "butty wutty"..Are you out of school now?..They say school is out here in Ky for the summer..What grade are you in now and how many years have you been in that grade..."butty wutty"..

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Stop by and see tiggs sometime ridgy old pal..The borders are open..tiggs is locked and loaded at all times and could use some target practice..You will always be tiggs's "butty wutty"..Are you out of school now?..They say school is out here in Ky for the summer..What grade are you in now and how many years have you been in that grade..."butty wutty"..

tiggs...tiggs, I am so glad you are here!!!  Jarasan wants to make a tasty chily con carne on a stick and rd said something about Jarasan squirting hot lord juice into the youth's eye,  and rd is taking Jarasan to Court because of stealth of Cold chili dogs Idea, 

and I was happy because It was going to taste good and now I am not going to be able to eat it until the case gets to court and rd, has these three fiercest lawyers from the law firm of  Dewe, howyee and Screwhem, with his hot corn chili con carne and frito lay's and you have to fix this tiggs!ok?

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

tiggs...tiggs, I am so glad you are here!!!  Jarasan wants to make a tasty chily con carne on a stick and rd said something about Jarasan squirting hot lord juice into the youth's eye,  and rd is taking Jarasan to Court because of stealth of Cold chili dogs Idea, 

and I was happy because It was going to taste good and now I am not going to be able to eat it until the case gets to court and rd, has these three fiercest lawyers from the law firm of  Dewe, howyee and Screwhem, with his hot corn chili con carne and frito lay's and you have to fix this tiggs!ok?

Rosie, LOL, never again will I believe you don't drink whiskey! LMAO!

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

You're safe tiggs. You know I don't go nowheres near Kentucky no more.

The last time I was there I stayed in a motel in your area and I called the front desk and said: "I got a leak in the sink"

The lady at the front desk said: "Go ahead"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Rosie, LOL, never again will I believe you don't drink whiskey! LMAO!

Glad I can make you laugh for a change rd, ...You are the one that keeps us al in stitches...LOL...Big Smile

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                          Harbinger
                          D.C./MD.
                          United States
                          Member #44103
                          July 30, 2006
                          5587 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Lard reminds me of a "Little Rascals" episode! There was also a syrup of ipecac episode also me thinks.  Lard is hard to find anymore.

"Lard is pig fat in both its rendered and unrendered forms. Lard was commonly used in many cuisines as a cooking fat or shortening, or as a spread similar to butter. Its use in contemporary cuisine has diminished because of health concerns posed by its saturated-fat content and its often negative image; however, many contemporary cooks and bakers favor it over other fats for select uses. The culinary qualities of lard vary somewhat depending on the part of the pig from which the fat was taken and how the lard was processed. Lard is still commonly used to manufacture soap."

Lard

Wet rendered lard from pig fat.  The "superior" cooking oil 43% saturated fat high smoking point,  everything tastes better fried in 395o F. lard.  Chicken wings are glorious fried in lard!  As well as twinkies!

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

You're safe tiggs. You know I don't go nowheres near Kentucky no more.

The last time I was there I stayed in a motel in your area and I called the front desk and said: "I got a leak in the sink"

The lady at the front desk said: "Go ahead"

Hahahhahhhahahahahahahahahhhhaaa...there you go again rd...ROFL

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2010, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Lard reminds me of a "Little Rascals" episode! There was also a syrup of ipecac episode also me thinks.  Lard is hard to find anymore.

"Lard is pig fat in both its rendered and unrendered forms. Lard was commonly used in many cuisines as a cooking fat or shortening, or as a spread similar to butter. Its use in contemporary cuisine has diminished because of health concerns posed by its saturated-fat content and its often negative image; however, many contemporary cooks and bakers favor it over other fats for select uses. The culinary qualities of lard vary somewhat depending on the part of the pig from which the fat was taken and how the lard was processed. Lard is still commonly used to manufacture soap."

Lard

Wet rendered lard from pig fat.  The "superior" cooking oil 43% saturated fat high smoking point,  everything tastes better fried in 395o F. lard.  Chicken wings are glorious fried in lard!  As well as twinkies!

Jarasan!!!  What are you doing??!!  where is the hot  Chile con carne corn dog with the nice taste, that we are all waiting for??!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina