Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Attn: Calif. Lottery Players-New Fantasy 5 Bonus Bucks-7/5/10

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Dollar419.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Costa Mesa, CA
United States
Member #93682
July 5, 2010
9 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I just entered my July 5 serial #s. Site said "we will send it to you"- - meaning codes to enter. Nothing yet, been checking my email. 11:59 tonight is the deadline I believe for this weeks entries.

Yea... way to go CA Lottery huh? I bought those tickets on the first day of the promo all excited and anticipated lol.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Santa Ana
    United States
    Member #71159
    February 20, 2009
    651 Posts
    Posted: July 11, 2010, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Yea... way to go CA Lottery huh? I bought those tickets on the first day of the promo all excited and anticipated lol.

Hi Eterion:  I also received a return call from the CA Lottery and they left a message; I logged in my code from 7/5/10 and checked my e-mail and so far I RECEIVED NO CODE

TO ENTERDisapprove!!!  However, my dad received (finally) the coupons which I entered the F5 BB Codes--I am determined to win this--let me know when you receive your 7/5/10 code via e-mail--isn't this a lot of fun???Wink Good Luck to you!!Banana

Costa Mesa, CA
      United States
      Member #93682
      July 5, 2010
      9 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2010, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Blah. Called CA-L today spoke to a rep, told them I submitted my serial numbers first thing Friday morning and was told that the codes would be sent by Saturday... Of course Sat rolls around - nothing. I checked Spam folders, etc...

Called them again this morning (Monday), and was told it could take 3 to 4 business days to get the codes :).

I'll keep you up to date :).

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
        california
        United States
        Member #23475
        October 13, 2005
        659 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2010, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanx for the update. I wonder how the "code" we get is going to overcome the fact that the entry date for that 7/5 ticket ended on 7/10. Hummm. . .

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

California
          United States
          Member #61514
          May 25, 2008
          67 Posts
          Posted: July 12, 2010, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

That's the deadline for the first drawing, but I didn't see anything on the website saying you have to enter the code the same week you get it.  All I saw is that once you enter a code it's only good for one drawing.

I got a bonus ticket on Saturday.  I can enter it this week, next week, the week after...whenever.  Just once I enter it, it's only good for one drawing.

From the website:

Draws occur on a progressive basis, meaning the entry deadline for one weekly drawing is immediately followed by the beginning of a new weekly drawing entry period. Eligible entries received after a weekly draw entry deadline will automatically be entered into the next weekly drawing. Entries are eligible for only one weekly drawing.

Already regretting delurking...

california
            United States
            Member #23475
            October 13, 2005
            659 Posts
            Posted: July 12, 2010, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

That's the deadline for the first drawing, but I didn't see anything on the website saying you have to enter the code the same week you get it.  All I saw is that once you enter a code it's only good for one drawing.

I got a bonus ticket on Saturday.  I can enter it this week, next week, the week after...whenever.  Just once I enter it, it's only good for one drawing.

From the website:

Draws occur on a progressive basis, meaning the entry deadline for one weekly drawing is immediately followed by the beginning of a new weekly drawing entry period. Eligible entries received after a weekly draw entry deadline will automatically be entered into the next weekly drawing. Entries are eligible for only one weekly drawing.

OH! I see said the blind woman! Thanx bytheshore!!

Costa Mesa, CA
              United States
              Member #93682
              July 5, 2010
              9 Posts
              Posted: July 12, 2010, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

They should throw in a extra set of codes for this screw up lol.

california
                United States
                Member #23475
                October 13, 2005
                659 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Hey!! I got my code in email yesterday. I had overlooked it because in the sender spot it just says from: customer service.

Check your email carefully guys and.. good luck to everybody!!!!

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Santa Ana
                  United States
                  Member #71159
                  February 20, 2009
                  651 Posts
                  Posted: July 17, 2010, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Hey!! I got my code in email yesterday. I had overlooked it because in the sender spot it just says from: customer service.

Check your email carefully guys and.. good luck to everybody!!!!

Good for you--I will check my e-mail also, but I entered last week the code coupons from my dad and we weren't a winner--oh well, tomorrow's another day/week--anyway I entered (six) codes for next week-GOOD LUCK TO YOU AS WELLHurray!