Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Eastern States,numbers, updates etc...

Topic closed. 446 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ladyambi.

Page 19 of 30
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2010, 2:04 am - IP Logged

sorry to hear your little ballerina is not feeling well hope she is alright. a mother cant help but worry about their child. tell her tomorrow that your lp family hopes she feels better soon. goodnight

Thank u Wendy,

I will definitely let her know, i'm sure that will put a smile upon her face,

Again thanks sweetie!

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2010, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Thank you so much.

Bobbie

Anytime dear!

marietta
      United States
      Member #6656
      September 2, 2004
      80 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2010, 4:52 am - IP Logged

Hi Wendy,

I know that God has blessed me indeed bcuz

Of All of "You" with your love an support,

And he has allowed me to be here to help Everyone.

I am truly grateful for All of your kander.

When I see you All that believe in me and play the numbers I give,

I smile, an moreso, it touches me in a way that can't be written into words.

For those that take out the time to call me juz to say hi and make sure I am Ok,

I truly love you in my own special way for that. I have met members here on the post,

And I have to say that, it's been a pleasure. I want to take this time to say that eventhough,

I met people here, some of them, do not communicate with me anymore, for whatever reason, "I will Always care"...

I know that what I do here is merely give numbers from my research and they seem to be blessing many of you an that brings me joy.

I have went thru a transition in my life but I Never let bad situations cloud my judgements. I treat Everyone with respect and I respond to everyone no matter what.

I appreciate Everyone here on the post whether u like me or not. I know that not Everyone will like me and I respect that. I am in school getting my Doctorate in Psychology and,

I've gotten so much support from memebers here, thank u! Even when I fell ill, u All Never gave up on me, better yet, "I Never gave up on Me". I am now on a 3week break from school.

It feels good to be able to relax. Some of my close friends here asked me how was I able to continue with school even when I got out of the hospital and my response was that,

"God has a hold on me, and it's thru christ in which I am healed"... I am not perfect, no one is for that matter and even though I am a strong woman, "I still hurt and cry like everyone else"...

I come here In good spirits an leave here in good spirits but "The devil is busy, but he is Also a LIAR" I get nice pm's and I also get nasty ones as well, "Ya, I do", but you know what,

It's the love that I have for people and the love and strength that GOD continues to store an let flow thru out my body in which, the bad bounces off an goes up like a puff of smoke...

I have to be honest an I say that there are a few people that I truly miss that I don't speak with, but in life we meet people for a reason, season or a lifetime and,

It's a reason why these people are not in my life now but I enjoyed the journey but as I cry right now, GOD has truly blessed me with a beautiful family and one thing is true,

I love you all as GOD does, enjoy your week, now let's make some money!!!  Wink

Love ya,

STORM

Strom,Blue Angel

I truly appreciated your walk with our Father, May God always blessed you Just because you care about others.

May God continues keep you from peoples that mean you harm.

God bless

brenchee3

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2010, 5:02 am - IP Logged

Strom,Blue Angel

I truly appreciated your walk with our Father, May God always blessed you Just because you care about others.

May God continues keep you from peoples that mean you harm.

God bless

brenchee3

Thank u my dear,

My walk here on LP has been a beautiful one,

And I look forward to meeting a lot of other members,

Many blessings to u sweet heart...

I am up right now cuz my baby is sick and can't sleep with her sick, don't like it at all... Disapprove

She has been up an down all morning, makes me sad but she is in my bed with me so it helps!

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
          Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #91636
          May 21, 2010
          2449 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2010, 5:33 am - IP Logged

Hello my dear,

Look out bcuz a series is on The RISE for Ga!!

213*  576*  345* 109*  897/678*  342*  012* 546*

Good luck Everyone!!!

Hey Storm, Just now reading your post and again I am so happy....You wont believe this!! So I go to get gas and reach in my purse and i pull out more tickets that got lost in the pits lol...I had also played it STR8 Box so I got another $40...Woohooo!  Now were talking...lol  But I definitely appreciate everything you do, Im learning valuable lessons about myself through playing these numbers...How to Listen to MYSELF more and recognizing that DOUBT is the ENEMY.  What a blessing!  

On another note...About that series--- I am really feeling 678 because Of a post I read on here about I guy- I cant remember his name...But the posters were saying how everytime they see a DRAGONFLY they think of him, and it plays for 678. So Ive seen a dragonfly twice in the last couple of days.  Also 213. 

And about these triples- 222, and 555-  You know how people like to flip the 9's, well for some reason I feel the urge to flip the 2/5 (probably crazy)  But especially 222 because It is coming to me like crazy in all forms. 2 Winning tickets...when i went to cash them An advertisement with the biggest word being TWO (cigarette ad) and the it was another sign next to it with a pic of 3 packs of cigs on it.  So maybe 321 ...Hmmm

Im feeling 914 for tommorrow...what do you think?

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2010, 5:59 am - IP Logged

Hey Storm, Just now reading your post and again I am so happy....You wont believe this!! So I go to get gas and reach in my purse and i pull out more tickets that got lost in the pits lol...I had also played it STR8 Box so I got another $40...Woohooo!  Now were talking...lol  But I definitely appreciate everything you do, Im learning valuable lessons about myself through playing these numbers...How to Listen to MYSELF more and recognizing that DOUBT is the ENEMY.  What a blessing!  

On another note...About that series--- I am really feeling 678 because Of a post I read on here about I guy- I cant remember his name...But the posters were saying how everytime they see a DRAGONFLY they think of him, and it plays for 678. So Ive seen a dragonfly twice in the last couple of days.  Also 213. 

And about these triples- 222, and 555-  You know how people like to flip the 9's, well for some reason I feel the urge to flip the 2/5 (probably crazy)  But especially 222 because It is coming to me like crazy in all forms. 2 Winning tickets...when i went to cash them An advertisement with the biggest word being TWO (cigarette ad) and the it was another sign next to it with a pic of 3 packs of cigs on it.  So maybe 321 ...Hmmm

Im feeling 914 for tommorrow...what do you think?

Congrats to u once again sweetie, 213 is my fave,

It is amzing how we look at things thru out our day and somehow mixed the number in with it. U are right about flipping the 9/6's,

I try my best to inform ppl of that method but I have forgotten in the past myself, but u live and learn, u feel me...

Yes my dear a 2 can be played as a 5. The tripples will eventually come but I am not banking on them at this time.

I like the 333*  777*  666/999* but with the Ga lottery, u Never know!

914 is one of my numbers an when I play it, I also play 416, so keep that into play.

Good luck today sweetie!

marietta
              United States
              Member #6656
              September 2, 2004
              80 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2010, 6:23 am - IP Logged

No mother like for her babies to be ill, but she will remember that her mother was

with me when she need her most. We know she will be well soon... 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2010, 6:27 am - IP Logged

July 21,  Happy Birthday, "Pliesfanatic"... Party

The number for today is,  213*  Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2010, 6:29 am - IP Logged

No mother like for her babies to be ill, but she will remember that her mother was

with me when she need her most. We know she will be well soon... 

U are right, I cried when she couldn't stop throwing up, I got weak an did it myself ugh* 

I gave her medicine, now she is laying down, thanks for being here sweetie!!

marietta
                    United States
                    Member #6656
                    September 2, 2004
                    80 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2010, 6:50 am - IP Logged

U are right, I cried when she couldn't stop throwing up, I got weak an did it myself ugh* 

I gave her medicine, now she is laying down, thanks for being here sweetie!!

maybe she just need to sleep it off.

chermar's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg

United States
                      Member #73096
                      April 5, 2009
                      87 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2010, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Hi Storm,

Very sorry to hear about your little one. I pray that the Father will reach out and give her that healing touch that she needs. Kids are precious and it hurts my heart when  they're sick. You are an awesome individual and I know that the Father above will make her better cuz he is our light and salvation and the strength of our lives.

Be strong for her and give her all the love and care that she needs. Wish I was nearby to assist and let you get some rest, but you're in my thoughts and prayers.

A friend always,

Cheryl

bignana's avatar - disney29
                        georgia
                        United States
                        Member #65200
                        September 20, 2008
                        1395 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2010, 8:44 am - IP Logged

hi Storm sorry  to hear daughter not feeling well i know she will feel better soon .S i appreciated and support  you i might not say it but iam truley been bless manytime from you gift of given .thank you very much.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2010, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Hi Storm,

Very sorry to hear about your little one. I pray that the Father will reach out and give her that healing touch that she needs. Kids are precious and it hurts my heart when  they're sick. You are an awesome individual and I know that the Father above will make her better cuz he is our light and salvation and the strength of our lives.

Be strong for her and give her all the love and care that she needs. Wish I was nearby to assist and let you get some rest, but you're in my thoughts and prayers.

A friend always,

Cheryl

Good morning,

Thank u sooo much for offering to help, u are so sweet!

I haven't even closed my eyes all morning. When I left here,

My daughter laid her head on me as I held her in my arms an then she fell asleep,

But I still could not sleep, I am tired but not sleepy. Thanks for your prayers sweetie!!...

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: July 21, 2010, 11:47 am - IP Logged

hi Storm sorry  to hear daughter not feeling well i know she will feel better soon .S i appreciated and support  you i might not say it but iam truley been bless manytime from you gift of given .thank you very much.

Hi sweetie,

Thank u so much, it's my pleasure! Lovies

bunnylove5215's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                              Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #64904
                              September 11, 2008
                              1002 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2010, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm Sorry to hear your daughter is not feeling well.  I pray her speedy recovery.  Hope you are well too! 

I like your 109 we need a sum 10.  Happy Birthday Pliesfanatic we share the same day!!  Here's hoping we hit the lotto big today!!!!Drum

When praises go up, blessings come down.  Lovies

Page 19 of 30