Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Eastern States,numbers, updates etc...

Topic closed. 446 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ladyambi.

Page 24 of 30
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2010, 12:50 am - IP Logged

awww, man- jsut now seeing this post,  Already played my #'s for today played 91X  (all except 2!)  I keep forgetting about flipping the 6's and 9's.

Oh No!

Today is a New day, so let's make this money chica*  Wink 

172*   213*  534* All the way baaaby!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2010, 12:51 am - IP Logged

THE 192 showed up in Florida tonite......

Wink

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
      Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #91636
      May 21, 2010
      2449 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2010, 1:38 am - IP Logged

Let me tell you, today I played  it all the way yesterday both draws, 272 172 027, and likely died when that 7 came back...Didnt think that it would repeat.  Rats!  She did that just to mess with me...They trying to take all my money, and make me get back all the money i been investing in 712 COMBO.    But anyhow...What is HOT for today?  Do you think those triple 2's will creep up on us, now that it seems alot of people of have relaxed their play of them 

Thanks _ Ill make sure to put these in heavy rotation 2day

ladysosmooth's avatar - Yavill
        nc
        United States
        Member #85492
        January 17, 2010
        172 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2010, 1:49 am - IP Logged

storm i play the 556 665 559 995 208 and the234 she pull a fast one on us what u think about 246 249 405 104 109567 for midday in nc

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2010, 1:53 am - IP Logged

just loving my 547 for mid 2mrw but keep thinking it favs sat . my hse # 324  like that for series.  where are the trips dont hear much talk of them wonder if everyone has slacked up on playn them thats when they will come in add 725 for 2mrw also

U know dear,

I don't really talk about the tripples that much bcuz they don't fall often,

So I'd rather focus of the other numbers an hit straights an stack my money,

So when I do feel a tripple coming, It's much easier for me to drop 50 or so on a tripple with the money I have won,

Cuz I have been playing long enough that when I do play the lottery, I never use my own personal  money.

U have to know the game an when we all play the game, we have to take care of our priorities before playing.

Lottery is an evil game bcuz we all wanna win Big, an so forth, but when u down to your last, buy food, gas, an hell "Pay Your Bills"...

I am saying this bcuz I know too many that have got so caught up in the game an even though I helped those I knew about at the time,

I can't save the world, a few people that got caught up, I didn't find out to afterwards bcuz they were too ashame to have lost so much and,

I don't want it to happen to anyone else I know because I care, so let's play Only if we have it to play. Talk to me, I would even play for u, juz ask, a few at a time tho!

I have been there b4 an lost money too, in 2003, is when I started playing the lottery an my first win was Big on the tripple 3's, 20x's I learnt how to play the lottery from my grandfather.

He use to play an put his numbers on the wall, I mean lottery wasn't legal when he was in the game, so a lot of what I learrned from him, I bring it in my thread.

Well, when I hit big in 03' I was so pumped up an excited, I went to the bank an got out 500 dollars, an so I went to the store an got scratch offs and then played keno,

It didn't take me long to lose about 300 hundered dollars within the hour, U see when u on a high, u aint thinking about nothing else, an I felt bad bcuz I thought about others

That have it hard in this world an here I am basically throwin money away. I did end up winning 125 dollars, I was still down hundreds. I told my grandfather an he was livid,

He started speaking to me in spanish which he Only does when he gets pissed off, I cried ofcourse bcuz I didn't want to dissappoint him in anyway. The last thing that he said to me,

Concerning the lottery was deep and I will never forget what he said which was, "Don't Ever get blind sided when you are going for the Prize, U want diamonds that sparkle, not tarnish! ...

R.I.P. abuelo, "Te extrano" ...  Lovies

ladysosmooth's avatar - Yavill
            nc
            United States
            Member #85492
            January 17, 2010
            172 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2010, 2:03 am - IP Logged

i hate to say u are so rite storm i have to rise my grandson alone his mom or father dont do anything for him he is 7 and i m on a fix income i play when i can afford it . time is very hard now getn harder

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2010, 2:19 am - IP Logged

Let me tell you, today I played  it all the way yesterday both draws, 272 172 027, and likely died when that 7 came back...Didnt think that it would repeat.  Rats!  She did that just to mess with me...They trying to take all my money, and make me get back all the money i been investing in 712 COMBO.    But anyhow...What is HOT for today?  Do you think those triple 2's will creep up on us, now that it seems alot of people of have relaxed their play of them 

Thanks _ Ill make sure to put these in heavy rotation 2day

Hey my dear,

Don't give up on your 172 sweetie, it will come...

Do u play other states, if you do, then u should play it around Ga.

I am feeling good about this number, I will look an see who will get 172 this week!

Ga is overdue a series, so keep a lookout please, the tripple 2's are lookin good, but the 3's look even better,

The states I see getting a tripple is Delaware,  Ga,  Michigan,  Tennessee,  North Carolina

Good luck Everyone!!

Florida
                United States
                Member #66575
                October 30, 2008
                3549 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2010, 2:22 am - IP Logged

Morning Storm,

Are we staying on the 843 in Florida or are you seeing any new numbers that are looking good

Thanks

CarliG

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: July 22, 2010, 2:26 am - IP Logged

storm i play the 556 665 559 995 208 and the234 she pull a fast one on us what u think about 246 249 405 104 109567 for midday in nc

Ya , I saw that, got me too...

But I have these in, 425*  064*  243*  104*

Good luck sweetie!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: July 22, 2010, 2:36 am - IP Logged

i hate to say u are so rite storm i have to rise my grandson alone his mom or father dont do anything for him he is 7 and i m on a fix income i play when i can afford it . time is very hard now getn harder

It's reality my dear, we must help one another stay focused and definitely on track!!  Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: July 22, 2010, 2:39 am - IP Logged

Morning Storm,

Are we staying on the 843 in Florida or are you seeing any new numbers that are looking good

Thanks

CarliG

Morning sweetie,

Yes, 834 Is on top of my list,

Add 201*  425*

Good luck!

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #66575
                        October 30, 2008
                        3549 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2010, 2:42 am - IP Logged

Morning sweetie,

Yes, 834 Is on top of my list,

Add 201*  425*

Good luck!

Thanks Storm

Appreciate the help

Carlig

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2010, 2:44 am - IP Logged

Thanks Storm

Appreciate the help

Carlig

Anytime dear!

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

squidworth's avatar - nw logo.jpg

United States
                            Member #583
                            August 21, 2002
                            43 Posts
                            Posted: July 22, 2010, 7:16 am - IP Logged

It's reality my dear, we must help one another stay focused and definitely on track!!  Wink

So true, I have been playing for some years and have lost a lot and won little. I am just learning some things thanks to storm. I lost her years ago when she had another name and just months ago found her again thank God. I know if you follow too many posts you will play lots of numbers and lose all your money. I haven't won big yet but my day will come, THANK YOU STORM for being here for us and helping us I know you can't predict a winner everyday but I depend on you and the help of all you wonderful, smart people here on LP because I need your help.     Thanks to all        Storm will call you today hope you got some needed sleep and THANK YOU again you are tooooooo nice.

Starr$'s avatar - girlz1

United States
                              Member #93824
                              July 8, 2010
                              98 Posts
                              Posted: July 22, 2010, 7:35 am - IP Logged

U know dear,

I don't really talk about the tripples that much bcuz they don't fall often,

So I'd rather focus of the other numbers an hit straights an stack my money,

So when I do feel a tripple coming, It's much easier for me to drop 50 or so on a tripple with the money I have won,

Cuz I have been playing long enough that when I do play the lottery, I never use my own personal  money.

U have to know the game an when we all play the game, we have to take care of our priorities before playing.

Lottery is an evil game bcuz we all wanna win Big, an so forth, but when u down to your last, buy food, gas, an hell "Pay Your Bills"...

I am saying this bcuz I know too many that have got so caught up in the game an even though I helped those I knew about at the time,

I can't save the world, a few people that got caught up, I didn't find out to afterwards bcuz they were too ashame to have lost so much and,

I don't want it to happen to anyone else I know because I care, so let's play Only if we have it to play. Talk to me, I would even play for u, juz ask, a few at a time tho!

I have been there b4 an lost money too, in 2003, is when I started playing the lottery an my first win was Big on the tripple 3's, 20x's I learnt how to play the lottery from my grandfather.

He use to play an put his numbers on the wall, I mean lottery wasn't legal when he was in the game, so a lot of what I learrned from him, I bring it in my thread.

Well, when I hit big in 03' I was so pumped up an excited, I went to the bank an got out 500 dollars, an so I went to the store an got scratch offs and then played keno,

It didn't take me long to lose about 300 hundered dollars within the hour, U see when u on a high, u aint thinking about nothing else, an I felt bad bcuz I thought about others

That have it hard in this world an here I am basically throwin money away. I did end up winning 125 dollars, I was still down hundreds. I told my grandfather an he was livid,

He started speaking to me in spanish which he Only does when he gets pissed off, I cried ofcourse bcuz I didn't want to dissappoint him in anyway. The last thing that he said to me,

Concerning the lottery was deep and I will never forget what he said which was, "Don't Ever get blind sided when you are going for the Prize, U want diamonds that sparkle, not tarnish! ...

R.I.P. abuelo, "Te extrano" ...  Lovies

STORMSTORM's avatar - MY MULA PC2Platinum Member
                              United States
                              Member #58401
                              January 23, 2008
                              1269 Posts
                              OfflinePosted: Today, 1:53 am - IP

Original Post by STORM

"U have to know the game an when we all play the game, we have to take care of our priorities before playing.

Concerning the lottery was deep and I will never forget what he said which was, "Don't Ever get blind sided when you are going for the Prize, U want diamonds that sparkle, not tarnish"

I Agree!Wonderful advice Storm and very well said

Page 24 of 30