Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Eastern States,numbers, updates etc...

Topic closed. 446 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ladyambi.

Page 25 of 30
PrintE-mailLink
bignana's avatar - disney29
georgia
United States
Member #65200
September 20, 2008
1394 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2010, 7:49 am - IP Logged

So true, I have been playing for some years and have lost a lot and won little. I am just learning some things thanks to storm. I lost her years ago when she had another name and just months ago found her again thank God. I know if you follow too many posts you will play lots of numbers and lose all your money. I haven't won big yet but my day will come, THANK YOU STORM for being here for us and helping us I know you can't predict a winner everyday but I depend on you and the help of all you wonderful, smart people here on LP because I need your help.     Thanks to all        Storm will call you today hope you got some needed sleep and THANK YOU again you are tooooooo nice.

i agree that why i post my dream so some one can be bless thank STORM i need that wake up call.be more bless.

ladysosmooth's avatar - Yavill
    nc
    United States
    Member #85492
    January 17, 2010
    172 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2010, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

hi storm how are u and yr family ,thanks a lot wa say hi to all lp family

babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
      goldsboro
      United States
      Member #66887
      November 9, 2008
      1782 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2010, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

i hate to say u are so rite storm i have to rise my grandson alone his mom or father dont do anything for him he is 7 and i m on a fix income i play when i can afford it . time is very hard now getn harder

ladysos i know where you are comeing from and storm to i been there i lost 30 to 40 a day on pick 3 and scr- off i got to slow down some i am on a fix income i take care of my mother good luck today do you have a good ### for nc today

good luck to all

STORM's avatar - Rean
        Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2010, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

So true, I have been playing for some years and have lost a lot and won little. I am just learning some things thanks to storm. I lost her years ago when she had another name and just months ago found her again thank God. I know if you follow too many posts you will play lots of numbers and lose all your money. I haven't won big yet but my day will come, THANK YOU STORM for being here for us and helping us I know you can't predict a winner everyday but I depend on you and the help of all you wonderful, smart people here on LP because I need your help.     Thanks to all        Storm will call you today hope you got some needed sleep and THANK YOU again you are tooooooo nice.

U my dear, have been a true friend to me and I could never repay you for what you have given/done for me. Do u wanna know why? Cuz what u gave/done for me is "Priceless"...

Like a mother, u have been to me. We laugh, cry and be there for one another. U don't know how good that feels, when I can pick up the phone and call u anytime. Whenever,

I am going thru something, u are right there lending your love and support. Your advice has helped me more than u know. I thank u from the bottom of my heart for being an amazing friend.  Kisses

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2010, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

STORMSTORM's avatar - MY MULA PC2Platinum Member
          United States
          Member #58401
          January 23, 2008
          1269 Posts
          OfflinePosted: Today, 1:53 am - IP

Original Post by STORM

"U have to know the game an when we all play the game, we have to take care of our priorities before playing.

Lottery is an evil game bcuz we all wanna win Big, an so forth, but when u down to your last, buy food, gas, an hell "Pay Your Bills"...

I am saying this bcuz I know too many that have got so caught up in the game an even though I helped those I knew about at the time,

I can't save the world, a few people that got caught up, I didn't find out to afterwards bcuz they were too ashame to have lost so much and,

I don't want it to happen to anyone else I know because I care, so let's play Only if we have it to play. Talk to me, I would even play for u, juz ask, a few at a time tho!

I have been there b4 an lost money too, in 2003, is when I started playing the lottery an my first win was Big on the tripple 3's, 20x's I learnt how to play the lottery from my grandfather.

He use to play an put his numbers on the wall, I mean lottery wasn't legal when he was in the game, so a lot of what I learrned from him, I bring it in my thread.

Well, when I hit big in 03' I was so pumped up an excited, I went to the bank an got out 500 dollars, an so I went to the store an got scratch offs and then played keno,

It didn't take me long to lose about 300 hundered dollars within the hour, U see when u on a high, u aint thinking about nothing else, an I felt bad bcuz I thought about others

That have it hard in this world an here I am basically throwin money away. I did end up winning 125 dollars, I was still down hundreds. I told my grandfather an he was livid,

He started speaking to me in spanish which he Only does when he gets pissed off, I cried ofcourse bcuz I didn't want to dissappoint him in anyway. The last thing that he said to me,

Concerning the lottery was deep and I will never forget what he said which was, "Don't Ever get blind sided when you are going for the Prize, U want diamonds that sparkle, not tarnish"

I Agree!Wonderful advice Storm and very well said

Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2010, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

i agree that why i post my dream so some one can be bless thank STORM i need that wake up call.be more bless.

U are welcome my dear!

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2010, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

hi storm how are u and yr family ,thanks a lot wa say hi to all lp family

Hi sweetie,

My family is doing great!

I haven't been on today much bcuz I have been relaxing,

And juz enjoying the rest of week. Today has been a great day! Lovies

chermar's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg

United States
                Member #73096
                April 5, 2009
                87 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2010, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

We really missed you today but you showed up just as

i was about to get in the car and head out there to find you...lol

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: July 22, 2010, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

ladysos i know where you are comeing from and storm to i been there i lost 30 to 40 a day on pick 3 and scr- off i got to slow down some i am on a fix income i take care of my mother good luck today do you have a good ### for nc today

Hi sweetie,

I played 834*  243*  140*  an tripples,

Good luck!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: July 22, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

We really missed you today but you showed up just as

i was about to get in the car and head out there to find you...lol

Aaaaw sweetie, I missed you All too!! Love

chermar's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg

United States
                      Member #73096
                      April 5, 2009
                      87 Posts
                      Posted: July 22, 2010, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Just happy to know that you and the fam are ok.

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                        Middle GA
                        United States
                        Member #42874
                        July 9, 2006
                        3912 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2010, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

U know dear,

I don't really talk about the tripples that much bcuz they don't fall often,

So I'd rather focus of the other numbers an hit straights an stack my money,

So when I do feel a tripple coming, It's much easier for me to drop 50 or so on a tripple with the money I have won,

Cuz I have been playing long enough that when I do play the lottery, I never use my own personal  money.

U have to know the game an when we all play the game, we have to take care of our priorities before playing.

Lottery is an evil game bcuz we all wanna win Big, an so forth, but when u down to your last, buy food, gas, an hell "Pay Your Bills"...

I am saying this bcuz I know too many that have got so caught up in the game an even though I helped those I knew about at the time,

I can't save the world, a few people that got caught up, I didn't find out to afterwards bcuz they were too ashame to have lost so much and,

I don't want it to happen to anyone else I know because I care, so let's play Only if we have it to play. Talk to me, I would even play for u, juz ask, a few at a time tho!

I have been there b4 an lost money too, in 2003, is when I started playing the lottery an my first win was Big on the tripple 3's, 20x's I learnt how to play the lottery from my grandfather.

He use to play an put his numbers on the wall, I mean lottery wasn't legal when he was in the game, so a lot of what I learrned from him, I bring it in my thread.

Well, when I hit big in 03' I was so pumped up an excited, I went to the bank an got out 500 dollars, an so I went to the store an got scratch offs and then played keno,

It didn't take me long to lose about 300 hundered dollars within the hour, U see when u on a high, u aint thinking about nothing else, an I felt bad bcuz I thought about others

That have it hard in this world an here I am basically throwin money away. I did end up winning 125 dollars, I was still down hundreds. I told my grandfather an he was livid,

He started speaking to me in spanish which he Only does when he gets pissed off, I cried ofcourse bcuz I didn't want to dissappoint him in anyway. The last thing that he said to me,

Concerning the lottery was deep and I will never forget what he said which was, "Don't Ever get blind sided when you are going for the Prize, U want diamonds that sparkle, not tarnish! ...

R.I.P. abuelo, "Te extrano" ...  Lovies

SOOOOOOO true Storm....thanx for sharing, keeping it real and still being encouraging to all of us here at LP.  You are such a blessing to us all.  I will never forget when I first joined and started seeing posts from U.N.V. Me.  I was thinking who is this?!  I soon found out who and I am so glad I did.  I don't think any of us will be able to thank you enough for all your kindness...numbers related and NOT numbers related.

May you and your family continue to be blessed this day and always.  Take care girlie! Wink

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: July 23, 2010, 6:09 am - IP Logged

Just happy to know that you and the fam are ok.

U are so thoughtful,

I appreciate u sweetie!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: July 23, 2010, 6:30 am - IP Logged

SOOOOOOO true Storm....thanx for sharing, keeping it real and still being encouraging to all of us here at LP.  You are such a blessing to us all.  I will never forget when I first joined and started seeing posts from U.N.V. Me.  I was thinking who is this?!  I soon found out who and I am so glad I did.  I don't think any of us will be able to thank you enough for all your kindness...numbers related and NOT numbers related.

May you and your family continue to be blessed this day and always.  Take care girlie! Wink

Lovies  It's Always a pleasure to see you around the post. U too my dear have been a blessing in my life. The talks, "I've missed" but I do appreciate the fact that u do keep in touch and that means a lot to me.

I Will Always be "U.N.V.ME"... some of my lp friends back from 03' still call me "U.N.V.ME"... WE All have been conversing for years an i'm looking foward to many more,

Many blessings unto u an your fam too sweetie, give lil Jess a hug for me!!  Wink

babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
                              goldsboro
                              United States
                              Member #66887
                              November 9, 2008
                              1782 Posts
                              Posted: July 23, 2010, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Hi sweetie,

I played 834*  243*  140*  an tripples,

Good luck!

thank storm 369 hit last night in nc didnt get it maybe next time i am looking for 909 999 today maybe 317 956  526 and trips good luck to you you are a wonder lady thank White Bounce

good luck to all

Page 25 of 30