Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you won a really Big one and you could buy something back for America, What would it be?

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 6 years ago by markp1950.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Harrison Township Michigan
United States
Member #90088
April 21, 2010
4265 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

I would buy back, The Constitution of the United States.

Cutla$$Bob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2010, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

I would buy back, The Constitution of the United States.

Cutla$$Bob

Be careful, if someone is trying to sell it, it's probably a fake or counterfeit.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2010, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

If it was lottery related then I would say that I would bring "The Flood" back, (But even that, would not do any good, not for very long anyway, just a waste of time, work, Etc, history would repeat itself).

As I can't find anything lottery related to say about this, then I won't say anything.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5583 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2010, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Reality TV:

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2008/09/sarah-palin-as-chance-the-gardener.html

You know this is a set-up for two term presidency like a win-win. I think the maverick idea works when it is substance over sensation. But, anyone who thinks qualified people get elected never spent any time in the beltway. It’s not about having qualified people in government -it’s having the right people in government. Anyone outside of the CFR is not the right people.

Constitutionalists are dreamers. Ben Franklin himself was a globalist shill the bankers of Europe and the States courted. Nobody ever questions why Franklin adorns our currency when he was never a president. Franklin informed the English bankers (around 1750) how our economy prospered with our colonial scrip, who in turn influenced the British parliament to pass a law that prohibited the colonies to use their script. B.F. tells the English bankers why we prospered “That is simple. In the Colonies, we issue our own paper money. It is called ‘Colonial Scrip. We issue it in proper proportion to make the goods and pass easily from the producers to the consumers. In this manner, creating ourselves our own paper money, we control its purchasing power and we have no interest to pay to no one.”

The once prosperous colonialists were soon required to make all future transactions with gold and silver money provided by the English bankers. Colonial scrip had no interest to pay and the English banks could not have that. Debt-money now destroyed an affluent society. Franklin observed after one year the poverty he witnessed in England was in the colonies. Ben said as good cop in spin:

“The Colonies would gladly have borne the little tax on tea and other matters had it not been the poverty caused by the bad influence of the English bankers on the Parliament, which has caused in the Colonies hatred of England and the Revolutionary War.”      BS. Ben was a two-faced liar. Ben’s actions caused all that. War is always big business for the bankers. Ben sold out, then sold us out and into international banker's debt.

Ben Franklin is one of our nation’s architects, but he was a prime mover in causing the conflict, the poverty that took colonialists to arms, a designed conflict: WAR. His visit to England to represent the interests of the New England colonies provided the impetus for England’s prosperity and near immediate colonial impoverishment. He did exactly opposite of what he said he was there for.

Ben Franklin was responsible for much poverty, heartbreak and death. Ben was our first Councilman On Foreign relations while the historians paint him as a great patriot. He is on the fifty dollar bill because he did for the bankers what no president ever did. Ben informed the bankers of England, who then influenced parliament ,who then put the hurt and the screws to the prosperous colonialists. Ben Franklin should have been hung when he returned to the colonies. Ben Franklin as an icon embodies banks without borders, the real power brokers who have always been after total financial control. The New World Order is not that new, even Chance would know that.

DD

Ben

Ulysses

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
          light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2010, 12:21 am - IP Logged

If it was lottery related then I would say that I would bring "The Flood" back, (But even that, would not do any good, not for very long anyway, just a waste of time, work, Etc, history would repeat itself).

As I can't find anything lottery related to say about this, then I won't say anything.

floods are so yesterday.

armageddon is now the new "natural disaster"    lol

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
            Member #81843
            October 31, 2009
            856 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2010, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Ben

Ulysses

Just wondering if anyone was paying attention. Ben gets the place of our highest and most valued denomination!

To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which canceled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the party was the guardian of democracy, to forget, whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when was needed, and then promptly to forget it again, and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself-----that was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word 'doublethink" involved the use of doublethink.

-1984 George Orwell

Milwaukee, WI
              United States
              Member #3131
              December 27, 2003
              665 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2010, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

I suppose that we would have to remember, that even if you have $200 million, what are you going to do that others with Billion$ can't do.  Some will just take your money and run you into bankruptcy.  But you do HAVE to give enough of your time and money that you can face yourself and God in the morning.

Your time can be just as important as your money. You can have your money last forever, you WON'T live forever.

MarkP