Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Kentucky: 9/1 - 9/30/2010

Topic closed. 538 replies. Last post 6 years ago by beaudad.

Page 5 of 36
PrintE-mailLink
Rocket 455's avatar - rocket
Bellevue, KY
United States
Member #53340
July 4, 2007
2622 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2010, 2:08 am - IP Logged

I can't believe you guys have had at least 4 draws with double 9's and no double 6 coming back...hmmm

9/3 eve

906, 916
606, 616

They heard you Jonny, close you were.

She was made for the straitaways
She grew up hatin' Chevrolets
She's a rocket
She was made to burn. ~Kathy Mattea

Bellevue, KY
    United States
    Member #53340
    July 4, 2007
    2622 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2010, 2:09 am - IP Logged

Awesome numbers for Kentucky Keystone!

Sorry to butt in - do you know how much I want to see 276 in PA?

Enough that it'll show in Kentucky!!

Green laugh

Great thread, great numbers and best of luck to all of you!

Big Smile

It's showing strong in the rundowns.

She's a rocket

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
      usa
      United States
      Member #89197
      April 2, 2010
      2816 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2010, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

playing 315  305 midday.. Good Luck Everyone Blue Angel

Member #0
        January 1, 2000
        0 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2010, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

playing 315  305 midday.. Good Luck Everyone Blue Angel

I just stopped playing the 444 yesterday....that's 3 hits that I missed in  row...I played 777 seven times and 222 and 999 3 times...I called my wife while at work and ask her to play all trips today and she did...so she won $300 and I get a $150 finders fee.  lol...I knew trips were on there way...... now if I would have stayed with my original plan. I would have hit the two previous draws and would have played every trip 10 times each...But I just knew trips would hit today...

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
          Clarksville
          United States
          Member #487
          July 15, 2002
          17638 Posts
          Posted: September 4, 2010, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

I think  they are just getting wound up..anyone who lives in my area and plays them both (TN & Ky) is having a very merry time right now.  I saw the 4's but didn't play them.  It was the only thing that made since to me..the 499.. vtrac 555 had hit too many times recently.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Bellevue, KY
            United States
            Member #53340
            July 4, 2007
            2622 Posts
            Posted: September 4, 2010, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I missed them too. Played the 777. Yep the 555 vtrac was all over the rundowns lately and we've had lots of hits in that area. I kinda figured the trip would come from it but didn't play them.

It's ok though. We knew didn't we?

Back to the drawing board.

She's a rocket

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
              usa
              United States
              Member #89197
              April 2, 2010
              2816 Posts
              Posted: September 4, 2010, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

I  guess everyone knew it and no one posted it or played it... I hear that a lot on hear.. Confused

United States
                United States
                Member #60097
                April 5, 2008
                3957 Posts
                Posted: September 4, 2010, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

157, 379 , 513, 777 

I think it's trips tomorrow midday.

Ask and you shall receive.  444 midday!  Nice call Bill!PartyDrumParty

Congratulations to all winners,

Keystone

Big Wins For All!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22834 Posts

omg you guys got the trip 4's today...wow, the triples are flying around. I know how that goes to know something is coming and then bam..

you get broadsided by another idea. ThudI've done it before.

I hope you guys get another chance at one tonight...I'd sure love to see someone get 777.

Good luck tonight and hit a huge one everyone!!

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                    Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #35086
                    March 12, 2006
                    10374 Posts

Well.............I  am  with  the  rest  of  the   crew

Yesterday   Mid  Day   .......  when   I   hit   the   899............I  also  played   50  cent  on  888  and  50  cent  on    444

But  I  did  not  play  mid  day  today  at   all.............did   not  want  to  press   my   luck

I   mentioned  to  Beaudad  recently.............that  triples  were  probably   coming........as  the  payouts  mid  day  had  been very  low  draw  after  draw  for  quite  awhile........and  even  a  couple times  in  the  eve  also.............as  they  like  to  make  their  money  ahead  of  time

Also    LuckyGa    kept  mentioning  they  were  coming  also........and  that  was  good  enough  for  me

Good   Job    Bill     on   the   Finders      Fee        LOL

Astekblue

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22834 Posts
                      Posted: September 4, 2010, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

LOL Keystone...how does 318 sound for PA tonight? Simultaneous post times!

Big Smile

Edit:

Astek! you too...we all have the 3:18 post time lol!

sum 12...hummm.....

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #35086
                        March 12, 2006
                        10374 Posts
                        Posted: September 4, 2010, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

LOL Keystone...how does 318 sound for PA tonight? Simultaneous post times!

Big Smile

Edit:

Astek! you too...we all have the 3:18 post time lol!

sum 12...hummm.....

I  will  play  that  tonite   dr.............if  I  dont  forget      LOL

Astekblue

Member #0
                          January 1, 2000
                          0 Posts
                          Posted: September 4, 2010, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

I  guess everyone knew it and no one posted it or played it... I hear that a lot on hear.. Confused

It's crazy...I  know I do it....I plan to play a number and don't play it because something made me think otherwise...Maybe I should stick to my aka( gutfeeling) and my reputation for picking numbrs would be better...I was sick after yesterday, but i know it's a learning experience. hense the reason why i called my wife to ask her to play those trips while i was at work...She doesn't play so it was a happy ending when she told me that she played when I called her to tell her that we missed it again....I think we have some great predictors on this site, we just don't use the same theories, but i am trying to take it all in and learn from the old pros..

you know it's like playing no limit hold'em....I've won in some mid size tournaments when I don't play scared. but once on a while, no matter how well you play, you will always get a bad beat handed to you. And the pros know this all to well...astek comes to mind...even though sometimes i'm not ready for his calming words. i know what he means.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                            Clarksville
                            United States
                            Member #487
                            July 15, 2002
                            17638 Posts
                            Posted: September 4, 2010, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

I am going to play that 381 in TN..Ky is not through yet with the triples and doubles who knows what else??  yeah that's right..what else...

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #35086
                              March 12, 2006
                              10374 Posts
                              Posted: September 4, 2010, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

It's crazy...I  know I do it....I plan to play a number and don't play it because something made me think otherwise...Maybe I should stick to my aka( gutfeeling) and my reputation for picking numbrs would be better...I was sick after yesterday, but i know it's a learning experience. hense the reason why i called my wife to ask her to play those trips while i was at work...She doesn't play so it was a happy ending when she told me that she played when I called her to tell her that we missed it again....I think we have some great predictors on this site, we just don't use the same theories, but i am trying to take it all in and learn from the old pros..

you know it's like playing no limit hold'em....I've won in some mid size tournaments when I don't play scared. but once on a while, no matter how well you play, you will always get a bad beat handed to you. And the pros know this all to well...astek comes to mind...even though sometimes i'm not ready for his calming words. i know what he means.

Thanks    Bill

Whats  the  old  saying.............Got  to  know  when  to  hold  them  and  know  when  to  fold  them

Good  advice........but can be hard  to  do

If  a  person   plays  every draw......the  house  edge  is   gonna  get  him.......no  matter  how  lucky  or  good  they  are..........especially  playing  in  state

Setting  out  many  draws  will  make  a  person  miss  them  now and  then  also.......but  in  the  long  run  ........will   win  more  doing  this  I  feel.......once   again........especially  playing  in   state

As  mentioned  earlier.............I  had  50  cent  on  444  yesterday  mid  day............played  it at  the  last  second  ........on  a  hunch

But  did  not  have  it   mid  day  today........my  thought  process  was  going  another  way  today

So   I  accept  it  as  part  of  the  game......and  move   on

"  No  workouts  hit  all  the  time..........no  matter  how  good   that  workout  is "..............these  are  words  from  Bluegrass   Bob...........one  of  the  Best  players  in  the  game

And  Temptustoo.............you  will  hear  a  lot  of  things  on  here.......and  sometimes.......if  you  listen  real  close.......you  will  hear.....and  see .......the  winning  number

I  have    seen  you  bring  the  winning  number  up  yourself.......more  than  once

But  no  one.............no  matter  who  they  are............can  do that  every  time............many  times  we  are  all  thinking  that  way............but  just  dont  post  it  and  dont  play  it..............but  get   excited  after  the  draw.......knowing  we  did have it.......so  we post on here to share  that experience  with  the other players  on  here...............because    Joy  dont  mean  nothing........if   it  isnt  shared

Many  times......I  will    see   something  minutes  before  the  draw.............but   too  late  to   post  it........or  even  play  it

Thanks      Bill...............Good  Job  on  the  predition  of   triples  today  and  on  the  hit  also

Good  Luck  Bill.............  Temptustoo ............... and    everyone  else  on  here

I  wish  you  all    much  success  in  the  game

Astekblue

Page 5 of 36