Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Kentucky: 9/1 - 9/30/2010

Topic closed. 538 replies. Last post 6 years ago by beaudad.

Page 9 of 36
PrintE-mailLink
smoothhustlaa's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg

United States
Member #73949
April 29, 2009
456 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2010, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

That was the two digit return that was so far out in the evening but I can tell you this..they are making money.

yes they killing me right now........

Money Money Money........Some people got 2 have it....

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
    Kentucky
    United States
    Member #35086
    March 12, 2006
    10374 Posts
    Posted: September 6, 2010, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Thanks   Little

Great    Info

I  am  showing  the       65       Pair    Heavy   (   The    Rascal    could  flip........  95  )

Back   Up          68       (    Flip      98   )      Pair                 38       Pair

3     Draws     To     Show

Any  could  double.......got  to   watch    for   that

As  I  am   in  another  state  tonite..........and probably wont get home in time to  play...........I  will  put  some  numbers   up   here  that  I  see.....and  hope  it  dont  kill  them

3     draws

Possible   straight      positions...........but  no  promises   on  that

And  no  promises  one  will  hit  in  three  draws   either

Quite  a  few  numbers.............and I dont  like  to  list  a  lot  of  numbers........but  will list  these......only  for  comparision  to  any  that  might  be  in  your  own  workouts  in      the     next     3     draws

For   comparsion   purposes    only

Red    ones    I   see   more  than  once

Doubles     I      See

774      744               775     557            955        559            665*     565*          662     226         663     366          552        554

121        221             909

Others

742     734     732       834      832       765*      842     572      932      835     935     954*   495*     857*

I  am  bored  tonite.......had  to  do  something   to  pass  the  time

Once  again................for  comparsion   purpose  only

Comparing  to  your  own  workouts  or  to  other  numbers  you  see  on  the  thread

There   is  no  magic  number..............not  usually  anyway

Astekblue                                     

Your    Right     Little

When  you  trap  them  with   good  workouts.......they  will  throw  a  repeat   everytime

Look  at  that  payout                51,000.00

Post  above  for  a  straight

734         834         654        935   (    635   flip  )                   634     Hits  ............Repeat

Thats  two  repeats  in  the  last  few    draws

Wheeler  ............   034     036     046

Little     .............    623

Keystone   ............ 236

angelm..............    239   (   36    flip  )

Always  the  one  we  aint  got...........and  a  repeat  at  that

Astekblue

Member #0
      January 1, 2000
      0 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2010, 6:46 am - IP Logged

Your    Right     Little

When  you  trap  them  with   good  workouts.......they  will  throw  a  repeat   everytime

Look  at  that  payout                51,000.00

Post  above  for  a  straight

734         834         654        935   (    635   flip  )                   634     Hits  ............Repeat

Thats  two  repeats  in  the  last  few    draws

Wheeler  ............   034     036     046

Little     .............    623

Keystone   ............ 236

angelm..............    239   (   36    flip  )

Always  the  one  we  aint  got...........and  a  repeat  at  that

Astekblue

I think I have to start thinking like them..well, except I don't control what they have at their disposal....hmmm like the balls.....well I got balls, but not with numbers tattooed on them and I only have a pair where they have the rest...so I guess i'm screwed. maybe we should start posting repeats so they will draw something else...kinda like throw them off base.. ok i'll start, here are my pics.

634, 836, 444, 018, 899, 686...

Do you see this ky lottery....fudgin-frickin-frackin-fudge!! Bash

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #35086
        March 12, 2006
        10374 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2010, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Well    I   am   gonna  play  those   Bill

LOL       Smile

You   crack  me  up        Green laugh 

Watch  one  of  them  hit            LOL

The  way  the  game  is  going............I  wouldnt  be  too  surprised

LOL

Astekblue

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #35086
          March 12, 2006
          10374 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2010, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Midday Key #s:  3 4 9

Evening Key #s: 1 7 8

Well..............when  I  was   listing  the  close   ones  last  nite...........I  left  one  out.........Sorry  about  that    Jack

One  day   back............ on  the   flip

In    Jacks    Key    Numbers

Astekblue

jevola's avatar - dcrn89l
            Louisville, KY
            United States
            Member #87150
            February 18, 2010
            157 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2010, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Midday

"I'm not spoiled, just living in the manner in which I am accustom to. "

Jevola

Member #0
              January 1, 2000
              0 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2010, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

wow , aren't they ( the KY Lottery) making me look silly....Another repeat curve ball.  961 Midday.  I though I saw a post where someone keyed that combo? Surrender

Member #0
                January 1, 2000
                0 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2010, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

WTG    Beaudad   !!!!!!!!!!

Now thats what I am  talking  about  !!!!!!!

Smart move to play them  all

Made   My  Day  To  Know  You  Got  That  One  !!!!!!!

I agree with the others on here..........I been showing  the  02  pair heavy......last  few  draws.........so played  021   902   602  tonite

That  018   number that  hit tonite.......loves early in the month

I caught that  same number couple years ago early in the month  for  950.00

Have missed it every time since then.......but Beaudad and I were just  talking about that number few draws  ago

Good  Job   Keystone.........I remember you having that one last month also

I  agree with you Keystone........they  love to hang that 3rd.  digit up in the drawings before they let it appear

I also thought I had it tonite with my   021  I played

I  do wish   Ky.  would  show  their  complete  Ball  Hoppers and machines during the drawing..........dont build a lot of trust when you hide the machines like that

Here's something to maybe watch for ......for a few draws............the  59   or   96  pairs  ..... like to proceed or follow  the 08 pair sometimes...........you see one.....  you  will see  one of these others  soon many times.....so might keep an eye out for that one.......91 likes to appear after  the 08 of course sometimes also

But keep an eye on the 59  or  the  96  pairs

That might have been why the   08   showed........following   the  99  (  flip  96 ) pair that  hit recently 

I  consider  the  6  and the 9 as the same number  in the game........just  upside down...........learned that  off  Lottolaughs  a long time ago

If you dont consider   both  them   in your numbers  ( and workouts )........it will cost a person many times

Astekblue

Astekblue

Astek, You told us and we did not listen.

Asteks quote from above:

"Here's something to maybe watch for ......for a few draws............the  59   or   96  pairs  ..... like to proceed or follow  the 08 pair sometimes...........you see one.....  you  will see  one of these others  soon many times.....so might keep an eye out for that one.......91 likes to appear after  the 08 of course sometimes also

That might have been why the   08   showed........following   the  99  (  flip  96 ) pair that  hit recently 

I  consider  the  6  and the 9 as the same number  in the game........just  upside down...........learned that  off  Lottolaughs  a long time ago

If you dont consider   both  them   in your numbers  ( and workouts )........it will cost a person many times"

jevola's avatar - dcrn89l
                  Louisville, KY
                  United States
                  Member #87150
                  February 18, 2010
                  157 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2010, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

9/7 Eve

978-631-181-136-681-636-186-686.

this "....fudgin-frickin-frackin-fudge!!" Bash  is killing me.

Congrats to all winners and good luck tonight

"I'm not spoiled, just living in the manner in which I am accustom to. "

Jevola

Member #0
                    January 1, 2000
                    0 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2010, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

316 was on my list. only playing a couple tonight.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #35086
                      March 12, 2006
                      10374 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2010, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Astek, You told us and we did not listen.

Asteks quote from above:

"Here's something to maybe watch for ......for a few draws............the  59   or   96  pairs  ..... like to proceed or follow  the 08 pair sometimes...........you see one.....  you  will see  one of these others  soon many times.....so might keep an eye out for that one.......91 likes to appear after  the 08 of course sometimes also

If you dont consider   both  them   in your numbers  ( and workouts )........it will cost a person many times"

Thanks      Bill

Happens  a  Lot

Past  study  will  show  a  person  that............and  that  aint  the  only  one  like  that   either

Certain   pairs  like  to  follow    certain    pairs

Find  out  why  that   is..............and  a  person  just  may  find  the  Hidden  Grail   of   the  Pick    3

Not   that  they  would  give    them  to  a  person  when   they played   them  though   in    State

I  followed  my  own  advice  for once    and  I  was  on  the  96   pair  today  Mid   Day

Went  for  a  straight................     964            961   shows...............so  I  reckon  you  could  say  I  only  followed  half  my  advice  in  the  above  post......as  the  91  was  mentioned  also

LOW   payout  again  today mid  day..............its   getting  old

Draw   results  came  back  2 minutes  late  through   the  machine  today  also............I  time  stuff  like  that.......I  am  a   stickler  for  detail

As  with  my  42  pair  play  yesterday  mid  day............I  should  have  went  with  all  the  96  pair  digits   today........would  have  made  another  hit.....on  a  straight  too

I  chose  the   964  from  my  workouts  today.......  because of  the  96  pair  I  mentioned in  the   above   post........and  also  because  DA  had  it on   his  list  also........on  his  eve  list

Also on his list  was  962     (     our   26  pair  we  been  looking  for  )   Notice   the  straight  position.......you  can  bet  a  lot  of  people  were  playing  that  number  Mid   Day  )

964   (    was in  my  own  workouts  same  exact  way......so  I  went  for   it  )

All   On   DA    list....................   961    shows..........hard  to  believe  a  person   can   keep  missing  those  straights like  that  time after  time

834    734     last  nite............634   repeat  hits

964   (     and  all  of  DA's  above  )  today..........and   961   hits

Yep............its  getting  old.............I  may  drop  in  state  play  soon.........and  try  something  else

At  least  if  I  miss........I  will  know  I  missed  on  my  own

Best   Wishes        Bill

Astekblue

Member #0
                        January 1, 2000
                        0 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2010, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Thanks      Bill

Happens  a  Lot

Past  study  will  show  a  person  that............and  that  aint  the  only  one  like  that   either

Certain   pairs  like  to  follow    certain    pairs

Find  out  why  that   is..............and  a  person  just  may  find  the  Hidden  Grail   of   the  Pick    3

Not   that  they  would  give    them  to  a  person  when   they played   them  though   in    State

I  followed  my  own  advice  for once    and  I  was  on  the  96   pair  today  Mid   Day

Went  for  a  straight................     964            961   shows...............so  I  reckon  you  could  say  I  only  followed  half  my  advice  in  the  above  post......as  the  91  was  mentioned  also

LOW   payout  again  today mid  day..............its   getting  old

Draw   results  came  back  2 minutes  late  through   the  machine  today  also............I  time  stuff  like  that.......I  am  a   stickler  for  detail

As  with  my  42  pair  play  yesterday  mid  day............I  should  have  went  with  all  the  96  pair  digits   today........would  have  made  another  hit.....on  a  straight  too

I  chose  the   964  from  my  workouts  today.......  because of  the  96  pair  I  mentioned in  the   above   post........and  also  because  DA  had  it on   his  list  also........on  his  eve  list

Also on his list  was  962     (     our   26  pair  we  been  looking  for  )   Notice   the  straight  position.......you  can  bet  a  lot  of  people  were  playing  that  number  Mid   Day  )

964   (    was in  my  own  workouts  same  exact  way......so  I  went  for   it  )

All   On   DA    list....................   961    shows..........hard  to  believe  a  person   can   keep  missing  those  straights like  that  time after  time

834    734     last  nite............634   repeat  hits

964   (     and  all  of  DA's  above  )  today..........and   961   hits

Yep............its  getting  old.............I  may  drop  in  state  play  soon.........and  try  something  else

At  least  if  I  miss........I  will  know  I  missed  on  my  own

Best   Wishes        Bill

Astekblue

And we just talked about marrying two pairs when we see them both in the workouts...It sure is getting old! fast! But now that you brought up the "holy grail" seacrh through pairs, I think I'm going to continue with that calculation in mind... maybe we shoudl just email each other the results..Do you think the KY lottery has us on their watchlist since people that just lurk could be playing what all of us are posting? I'm pretty sure it's not random with those machines. I watch how they start out in a pan out view and then zoom in on the shoot while the numbers are drawn..doesn't appear to be very transparent, does it?

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #35086
                          March 12, 2006
                          10374 Posts
                          Posted: September 7, 2010, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Not  very  Transparent  for   sure

I  have  noticed what  you  said  before...........numbers    listed  by  people  on  the  thread.........many  times  when  they  are merged     (  the  pairs  among  the  numbers  listed ).....the  winning  number  will  be  among  those   pairs

One  good way......that  works  sometimes.......is  watch  for  heavy  pairs in  your  workouts........that  appear  more  than  once.........quite  often   these  will  be  the  pair  that  shows  the  next   draw  or  two...........dont  work  all  the  time......but  a  person  will  be  surprised  many  times 

Or  you  can  wheel  those  heavy  pairs...........or  you  can  play  them  with  a      Cold  or  Hot  digit.........or  you  can  play  them  with  one  of  the    digits   from  the  former  draw............as  one  of  those  will    re-appear  many  times  (  usually  when  a  person  aint  playing  that  way  )

Works  very  well  in   tests  many  times.............but   once  again............when  playing  that  way............many  times  its  a    differant  story........I  have  tested  it   100's  of  times

Thats  the  problem  ..............but  every  now  and  then............they  will   throw   a   dog   a  bone

Astekblue

Member #0
                            January 1, 2000
                            0 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2010, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Not  very  Transparent  for   sure

I  have  noticed what  you  said  before...........numbers    listed  by  people  on  the  thread.........many  times  when  they  are merged     (  the  pairs  among  the  numbers  listed ).....the  winning  number  will  be  among  those   pairs

One  good way......that  works  sometimes.......is  watch  for  heavy  pairs in  your  workouts........that  appear  more  than  once.........quite  often   these  will  be  the  pair  that  shows  the  next   draw  or  two...........dont  work  all  the  time......but  a  person  will  be  surprised  many  times 

Or  you  can  wheel  those  heavy  pairs...........or  you  can  play  them  with  a      Cold  or  Hot  digit.........or  you  can  play  them  with  one  of  the    digits   from  the  former  draw............as  one  of  those  will    re-appear  many  times  (  usually  when  a  person  aint  playing  that  way  )

Works  very  well  in   tests  many  times.............but   once  again............when  playing  that  way............many  times  its  a    differant  story........I  have  tested  it   100's  of  times

Thats  the  problem  ..............but  every  now  and  then............they  will   throw   a   dog   a  bone

Astekblue

I 've noticed the same thing about the pairs and reappears and one ups and one downs...very very true....most people , including myself have a hard time using these strategies because we feel like either, we are wasting a buck or two by playing repeats......I can see by using an organized spreadsheet how many draws repeated and when. But for the life of me I can't seem to wrap my thought process around playing them..This is why the house has the edge...and you are right on about the bone. I like these discussions, they do help. I'm sure the lottery has all teh stategies and continually monitor betting patterns in order to keep that edge....sometimes I think posting my predictions on here hurts.

smoothhustlaa's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg

United States
                              Member #73949
                              April 29, 2009
                              456 Posts
                              Posted: September 7, 2010, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

do yall think the ky lottery people watch this thread to see what we posting.....just thinking

Money Money Money........Some people got 2 have it....

Page 9 of 36