Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The best lotto software you ever used

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 6 years ago by clifford1944.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11119 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2010, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

I've missed several times over the years with Gail Howards software.  However, if I had used some of her picks I could have won big.  Many numbers to choose from.  I ordered others for Pick3 that claim they are the best and nothing!  Just spent for 3 systems for pick 3 and none have hit.   I stand a better chance using joker17 back pairs or the Destiny2008 chart.  That hits fairly often.  Every software has its ups and downs.  I've read Salui's website ,but have never bought anything.

Disney

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    860 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2010, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks lakerben,

I've seen here only one strategy which really seems very promising i.e. the one presented by RL-RANDOMLOGIC and discussed in his thread, though as I understand it's still in the process.

Other than that Ion Saliu's software beats it all hands down.

Adam

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Broken Arrow Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #85721
      January 21, 2010
      159 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2010, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

I have used Lotto Buster over the past several years.  It has lots of stats charts and sometimes it hits several numbers and sometimes not.  I don't think any software call hit 100% everytime.  I like it a lot.  It costs $39 and the upgrades are free.  It covers pick 3 to the powerball and has wheels for everything.  It's windows based.

Sometimes I let it choose the numbers sometimes I choose them with its help.  Sometimes I do kinda good ($100 was the biggest I ever won) sometimes not a thing.  Of course I only play a couple dollars per game, for maybe $5 per week.  I paper trade mostly, guess I am cheap.  It works for me just maybe I would win more if I put more time into it.

I have Gail Howards book but did not buy the software.  I think that it's best to use stats to pick a few numbers and wheel them.  Lotto Buster was the price of a pc game and so I think that I got my moneys worth from it.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        860 Posts
        Posted: September 11, 2010, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I got your point  clifford1944. Of course, no software will give us the winners, no way. However the software that can offer a multitude of strategies and options to choose from seems to be the best bet( nomen omen!).

That's the reason I prefer Saliu's packages as they allow to choose multiple strategies. You want to play the decades, odd/even/ low/high no problem. You want to play basing on skips- easy. You want to focus on frequency of numbers- here it is. What's also important it comes with powerful filtering options. What's also very important the guy shares his knowledge and experience with the community.

Just in case you asked if I hit it big. No, I didn't, but it's more due to my incompetence and lack of skill than anything else.

Adam

San Francisco
          United States
          Member #7795
          October 12, 2004
          4 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2010, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Saliu's Programs are great if you want complete control of the lottery you are working in.   I started in 1988 using his programs, and have a nice understanding of what I am looking for in his programs. 

I use Bright-3 and Bright-4 for the Ca lottery.  I use Pattern Recognition of the values his program makes.  I only use some of the values from the WF3.?  files, and then look for the Repeating patterns and only play when the odds are better to play.  You just can't do this with any other programs.  Dos gives you the control you need to run the programs and to update all the files and give you a clear picture in the Pattern files.  I am not getting rich playing this way but I am in the black instead of being in the red using this system. 

John

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #64839
            September 9, 2008
            1133 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2010, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I use LotSoftPro, first and foremost. There is another program that I use from Versabet name, Lottery Manager 4.0, but hands down, LotSoftPro is the key program to use when playing pick 3/4 games. I don't play if I can check out my LotSoftPro.

"All great achievements require time."

-Maya Angelou-

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              860 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2010, 3:47 am - IP Logged

Saliu's Programs are great if you want complete control of the lottery you are working in.   I started in 1988 using his programs, and have a nice understanding of what I am looking for in his programs. 

I use Bright-3 and Bright-4 for the Ca lottery.  I use Pattern Recognition of the values his program makes.  I only use some of the values from the WF3.?  files, and then look for the Repeating patterns and only play when the odds are better to play.  You just can't do this with any other programs.  Dos gives you the control you need to run the programs and to update all the files and give you a clear picture in the Pattern files.  I am not getting rich playing this way but I am in the black instead of being in the red using this system. 

John

Radionics,

If you play Pick-3 or Pick-4 I think you should have a close look at pairings grids. That's one of the best strategies fro that relatively easy game. Using the strategy you have a chance to hit jackpot as often as once a month or two!

Unfortunately both games are not played where I live.

Adam

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11119 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2010, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

I bought the bright 5 and 6 yesterday. What is the best way to make the data files?  The tutorials don't clarify the situation .Its been years since I've used the dos environment.  Can you convert rtf or text to a data file?

Banana

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  860 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2010, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I bought the bright 5 and 6 yesterday. What is the best way to make the data files?  The tutorials don't clarify the situation .Its been years since I've used the dos environment.  Can you convert rtf or text to a data file?

Banana

Yes, you can do it. For example you can use notepad, but you have to remember two things:

- the most recent draw comes on top and the last at the very bottom

- no dates or days of draws, only raw draw results like this:

6   8  19  28  30  42
                    7   8  10  17  29  32
                   13  16  18  20  31  34
                    2  14  15  22  39  49
                    5   7  30  33  36  47
                    2  23  30  33  48  49
                    2   7  16  31  32  42
                   21  28  36  42  43  45
                    4   9  13  31  42  45
                   16  22  30  36  37  41
                   15  19  28  31  32  46
                   13  17  22  23  24  32
                    9  23  31  32  41  48
                    7  10  16  18  28  31
                    3   9  10  13  27  30

If your data is upside down ypu can use option File Reversel( Updown.exe) on the second screen, so when on the first screen press A and you will find it. On the same screen you got option Verify Data File( Parsel.exe) which checks for any possible errors like missing number.

Adam

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    860 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2010, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

As soon as done let me know and I will give you some tips as to possible strategies to take. Then you will be able to do some backtesting on your own.

Adam

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
                      Vancouver BC
                      Canada
                      Member #96078
                      August 22, 2010
                      110 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2010, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

All these options look fine but you did not mentions the most important one - backtracking. After you select your method for choosing numbers, is the software capable of checking how the numbers performed in the most recent past, say past 30 draws? For me such a verification is essential for any number prediction software and without this feature, even with the best probability methods, I'm still shooting blindfolded and my bucks are my ammunition.

Regards

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                        Clarksville
                        United States
                        Member #487
                        July 15, 2002
                        17638 Posts
                        Posted: September 12, 2010, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

For P3/4  I like Versabet.  It is a little pricey but it is very good.  I have made my money back several times.  I also have Lottery Boss Pro which can be very good for cash 5 and cash 6 programs.  I also like Lotto Logic Professional..in fact I love it.  It can do something that even the makers don't know and I ain't telling.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          860 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2010, 3:11 am - IP Logged

Hi,

All these options look fine but you did not mentions the most important one - backtracking. After you select your method for choosing numbers, is the software capable of checking how the numbers performed in the most recent past, say past 30 draws? For me such a verification is essential for any number prediction software and without this feature, even with the best probability methods, I'm still shooting blindfolded and my bucks are my ammunition.

Regards

Of course, you can do backtesting of your strategies, but first you have to dedicate some time to learn how the software works.

Adam

Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
                            Member #55821
                            October 21, 2007
                            161 Posts
                            Posted: September 13, 2010, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Hi Jack-C

I have a question about the Lotsofpro software.  I downloaded a trial copy to see if it gives any more inof (stat's) that can help pick not what number but when.  The trial version does not come with a in-deph help guide to provide info on the terms I'm not familair with.  Is there a website with the help to answer my questions that you are awre of.  I like to test to prgram for te 20 day trial before I decided if it will help with my system.  Sometimes software gives toooooo much information, but in order to determine what I want from the software  the help guide would be .....um   helpful.

Any suggestions!  thanking you in advance!

Good luck, Live and Learn!

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              860 Posts
                              Posted: September 13, 2010, 8:34 am - IP Logged

That's absolutely unbelievable, unheard-of, impossible, absurd... just Fiddler on the roof. Feeling like in Norway or Switzerland only a coin meter is missing.

You have to be a Premium member to be able to read private messages that you sent.

Adam