Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The best lotto software you ever used

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 6 years ago by clifford1944.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19900 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2010, 10:58 am - IP Logged

If you ever find a website that allows you to pay for its software using part of your winnings, buy it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

addai1516's avatar - lib
    Newyork City NY / westland michigan
    United States
    Member #93153
    June 23, 2010
    4087 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2010, 11:30 am - IP Logged

I guess you'd call this a bad site too, because you will not find "what to play here", that's another story.

You're funny, "about twenty lines that display almost the same statistics", i wonder what software you are talking about...

lotsoftpro exactly just a waste of money so is your lasas3 .. You enjoy free advertising don't u ? why don't you give toad some of your profits for avdvertising your bogus system ricky ??

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
      Member #69169
      January 5, 2009
      2122 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2010, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Trust me some system hits more than others since i don't believe in luck !!

What you are saying is true. However, the game is not about how many times you hit, its about the profit when a player does hit.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2010, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

lotsoftpro exactly just a waste of money so is your lasas3 .. You enjoy free advertising don't u ? why don't you give toad some of your profits for avdvertising your bogus system ricky ??

I wonder what your problem is...

Anyway, i would appreciate it if you would be so kind to keep your personal attacks to yourself.

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

chicago illinois
          United States
          Member #1199
          February 26, 2003
          378 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

IT depends on what you are looking for this is a good one you have to use it first,I have the pick 4 and it do hit pick 4 for illinois. You speak of a waste of money please don't buy lottery wizard or <snip> have yet to see how these company stay in business.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

addai1516's avatar - lib
            Newyork City NY / westland michigan
            United States
            Member #93153
            June 23, 2010
            4087 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2010, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

I wonder what your problem is...

Anyway, i would appreciate it if you would be so kind to keep your personal attacks to yourself.

addai 's problem is that i wll shut my mouth when i get my full refund from the lasas3 and the loftsoftpro over hundred dollars i spent is pissing me off !! i rather give it to charity than you !!

paurths's avatar - underground
              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
              Belgium
              Member #19287
              July 29, 2005
              2254 Posts
              Posted: October 23, 2010, 3:59 am - IP Logged

addai 's problem is that i wll shut my mouth when i get my full refund from the lasas3 and the loftsoftpro over hundred dollars i spent is pissing me off !! i rather give it to charity than you !!

Wow, where does this come from?

Strangely enough, i have not received any mails concerning this, yet i can be reached on 7 emailaddresses...

Anyway, i am not gonna discuss such issues on Todd's website.

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

United States
                Member #81843
                October 31, 2009
                856 Posts
                Posted: October 23, 2010, 4:07 am - IP Logged

Addai,

Nobody has software like Lotsoft Pro in that you get to download the help file BEFORE you do a trial install. There is no urgency to purchase it without making a very well informed evaluation. No buy NOW! Gimmics, no BS.

Your first post http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216758  was about the members here being selfish and not sharing the secrets. Well, I guess the squeaky wheel got the grease because you were tipped off on the software and that it was good. Your buyer’s remorse (if indeed you did buy it) proves that a click-click mentality for winning numbers every draw is a dream. I see you are still a standard member who has never explored the system features here. Oddly, some are very similar to LSP. Could it be that good?

How did you come to buy (if you did) software that you could evaluate in a trial period? Did someone slam your head to the ground and stick a pistol in your mouth and force you to buy?

You were given tips by many members and are sad because it takes work to do the job. You want a click-click solution and that is the off switch on your computer.

You trash this guy and his product because you are a quarter-inch deep and a mile wide. You want answers NOW and that’s the way you came on to this as a member. You shamed members into helping you, turd. You want the winning numbers with a click-click. Did you ever look at what I shared in the systems forum when the thread above was active? That I unlocked my saved favorites so you could see them? You never delivered your system or shared it. You were given help, tips and advice and as a standard member you never upgraded to search the way-back posts. You want to be spoon fed all the gravy. That gravy boat was right in front of you and you let it pass by.

Face it, you can’t digest the material, it gives you the click-click two-step.

It’s like pearls before the swine!

DD

I still have yet to download the trial because I have not gone though the help file enough times to be ready for a good trial use, but this software is well documented and that speaks volumes to anyone who has bought software blindly. It is an exception and I still respect the comments and studies of its owners and look forward to OWNING IT.

United States
                  Member #81843
                  October 31, 2009
                  856 Posts
                  Posted: October 23, 2010, 6:47 am - IP Logged

Addai,

Let me point out something that the link above reveals.

You said: ” DD the most reliable break through system lies with blackapples rootsum and pairs for success he implements. All my focus is on his method. I have been checking it out through search under lottrey (SP) system. You will find success. This my secret..” http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216758/4

This most reliable system lost in BA’s gibberish is credited to WinD’s research, by BA. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/131834

WinD thinks highly of Lotsoft Pro. He uses it. Blackapple’s success is due to applying what WinD discovered while tinkering around with the software you now complain about.

I would still like to see the link, the Parent link to this break-through system and hopefully not in mixed fonts and colors where it is explained CLEARLY. Nevertheless, we come full circle back to the key software that delivers astonishing results to the patient and disciplined user.

If it were not for Lavern Maloney giving you a link (PM ¿) and the help of other members you would never have come to know about the software you trash and that also gives break-through insights. You bought (?) the software with enthusiasm and urgency. You have no patience to learn it and make it work for you and you got out of it what you put into it. You probably bet your rent and food money without thought of what you were doing and want to blame the product and the developer on your losses.

You want to tell the world the software is trash and don’t even have the discipline to stay the course with a working system for number selection; benefit of Blackapple, benefit of WinD. You wanted easier and faster decision making without any time-in-grade or face time with the program. Now you are looking for a new fix and luck is your guide. Superstitions and science don’t mix. The software performs with break-through insights but only to the users who invest themselves in it and that takes time. Go back to quick picks, it's a no-brainer. 

Too much gravy is hard to digest all at once...you lost your focus.

It’s running down your leg.

DD

lbrazzill's avatar - CPSNAO32190708051429photo00photo
                    Indian Trail
                    United States
                    Member #95482
                    August 11, 2010
                    582 Posts
                    Posted: October 23, 2010, 7:15 am - IP Logged

I have used Lotto Buster over the past several years.  It has lots of stats charts and sometimes it hits several numbers and sometimes not.  I don't think any software call hit 100% everytime.  I like it a lot.  It costs $39 and the upgrades are free.  It covers pick 3 to the powerball and has wheels for everything.  It's windows based.

Sometimes I let it choose the numbers sometimes I choose them with its help.  Sometimes I do kinda good ($100 was the biggest I ever won) sometimes not a thing.  Of course I only play a couple dollars per game, for maybe $5 per week.  I paper trade mostly, guess I am cheap.  It works for me just maybe I would win more if I put more time into it.

I have Gail Howards book but did not buy the software.  I think that it's best to use stats to pick a few numbers and wheel them.  Lotto Buster was the price of a pc game and so I think that I got my moneys worth from it.

I purchased Lotto buster 4 months ago never recieved the product!!!!

All About The Numbers ......

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                      Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: October 23, 2010, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

For pick 3 the software that gave the best results for me was a combination of MaxHitPro, it gave the data, then I used PSPad and 1 of Paurths free tools to process it with and with all of that I came out with a "Key Digits Bar" that was tested at the pick 3 forum many months ago, like from maybe less than a year ago and it seems to have worked out well enough, long enough:

There are some examples here, but they go on for quite a long while, maybe for a few months, but I don't know for sure as it was long ago:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201409/1445216?q=key+number+bar&rp=search

Other than that, I like the program called "Slasher" as a pick 3 filtered wheeler.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: October 23, 2010, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

As to automatic prediction, probably Versabet, Lottery Sorcerer and MaxHitPro, not in any particular order, gave the best results for me for any lottery games.

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: October 23, 2010, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Maybe this was the last good prediciton on that Key Digits bar that I made back then:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/204537/1497749

Then later I started to predict like this for a short while, this is predicting from Crow's pairs and once I got the prediction technique worked out a little better:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/213246/1647181

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/213246/1648250

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/213246/1648350

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/213246/1649273

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/213246/1649354

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/213246/1649366

As you can see, I have over the years tried quite a few ways of making pick 3 predictions and all comes to an end sooner or later due to whatever reason, including my getting tired of making predictions.

I even tried pairs predictions a few times thru the years for short times.

Yes, there were very many predictions years before these were made.

Now days the best pick 3 wheeler for me is called "Slasher"

And the best filter is "Digits" either boxed and or straight or as Key Digits (Key Numbers - Favorite Numbers - Favorite Digits).

--------------

I even once developed a very good prediction technique for all states pick 3 folllowers years ago, but as I was not interested in followers quit using it and forgot all about it years ago, but it was very good.

It made use of the Crunch 2 program.

chicago illinois
                            United States
                            Member #1199
                            February 26, 2003
                            378 Posts
                            Posted: October 23, 2010, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I purchased Lotto buster 4 months ago never recieved the product!!!!

Are they still in business,I have a old copy and downloaded on my new computer and it will not accept the key. I have to come to this  forum to see if some else have had this problem,have send e-mail no answere I was understanding I have a lifetime product.

United States
                              Member #81843
                              October 31, 2009
                              856 Posts
                              Posted: October 23, 2010, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Are they still in business,I have a old copy and downloaded on my new computer and it will not accept the key. I have to come to this  forum to see if some else have had this problem,have send e-mail no answere I was understanding I have a lifetime product.

That's why it is called lotto buster. Big fat claims, yada-yada that will not run on new machines.

DD