Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The best lotto software you ever used

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 6 years ago by clifford1944.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
FL
United States
Member #93841
July 8, 2010
576 Posts
Posted: October 7, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

The best lotto software is the one you create using LP and other members systems :)

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: October 8, 2010, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Hi Jack-C

I have a question about the Lotsofpro software.  I downloaded a trial copy to see if it gives any more inof (stat's) that can help pick not what number but when.  The trial version does not come with a in-deph help guide to provide info on the terms I'm not familair with.  Is there a website with the help to answer my questions that you are awre of.  I like to test to prgram for te 20 day trial before I decided if it will help with my system.  Sometimes software gives toooooo much information, but in order to determine what I want from the software  the help guide would be .....um   helpful.

Any suggestions!  thanking you in advance!

Good luck, Live and Learn!

The help file for LotSoftPro can be downloaded from my website for free, it is even on the main page.
    I can not post the URL, but some googling should do the trick.

Perhaps i should write a small book along with it, with different "system" on how to use,
    because indeed there are is an enormous amount of options and statistics available in it.
    The problem with that is, the tool is developed "unbound" from any systems, so it can be used by people that have systems of their own and are in need of statistical data in a split second which helps them using their systems in a glance.
    The tool does not predict anything on itself, so for those who expect that i can say to not even download it and not let it take any space from your harddisk.

In fact, software that "predicts" the next numbers is just as good or bad as the first quickpick you buy.
    So for persons who expect quickpicks, just buy them in the local store, you don't need to download and buy any software.
    The quick picks generator here at LP is by far an excellent too for that, i recommend using it.

cheers
    Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

United States
      Member #81843
      October 31, 2009
      856 Posts
      Posted: October 8, 2010, 8:03 am - IP Logged

The help file for LotSoftPro can be downloaded from my website for free, it is even on the main page.

Perhaps i should write a small book along with it, with different "system" on how to use,
      because indeed there are is an enormous amount of options and statistics available in it.
      The problem with that is, the tool is developed "unbound" from any systems, so it can be used by people that have systems of their own and are in need of statistical data in a split second which helps them using their systems in a glance.
      The tool does not predict anything on itself, so for those who expect that i can say to not even download it and not let it take any space from your harddisk.

In fact, software that "predicts" the next numbers is just as good or bad as the first quickpick you buy.
      So for persons who expect quickpicks, just buy them in the local store, you don't need to download and buy any software.
      The quick picks generator here at LP is by far an excellent too for that, i recommend using it.

cheers
      Ricky

Unbound is a good way to describe it. I only gathered that by reading what some of the users were saying and a look at the help file. I don’t know if I ever heard it put that way before but it makes sense and provides the user with options. I have had several packages that that were sold on the sizzle and were very disappointing. Not a bad help file and you are the exception in letting the buyer know up front what’s under the hood to get your motor running.

I can see were making it ‘unbound’ is an answer to the desire for lottery software to do what you want it to do. Being ‘unbound’ is the strongest point for me to look again and see if I can have it do what it will have to do for me. I don’t know why I am so gun-shy, I bought a lot of junk over the years on less information and trust. The silent endorsement of some of the owners means it’s either junk or a well kept secret. I don’t hear any complaints, but I've read many results here by respected members.

I am at a transition point where I would like a program to replace my paper method now. Your package is the only flexible product out there I know of but not exactly a substitution for the whole of LP. One compliments the other very nicely.

DD

addai1516's avatar - lib
        Newyork City NY / westland michigan
        United States
        Member #93153
        June 23, 2010
        4087 Posts
        Posted: October 12, 2010, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

cheers
        Ricky

Ricky if i can only understand the predictions of the lasas3 and the loft soft pro. ie if it can only predict 10 number prediction instead of all the numbers predicted i can have confidence and chance to believe to win.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12755 Posts
          Posted: October 18, 2010, 1:34 am - IP Logged

The use of paper and pen and perpetual numbers works for me and I have 5 to 6 hits a week,even some straights....The best software is your brain and common sense.....

Belgium
            Member #19287
            July 29, 2005
            2254 Posts
            Posted: October 18, 2010, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Ricky if i can only understand the predictions of the lasas3 and the loft soft pro. ie if it can only predict 10 number prediction instead of all the numbers predicted i can have confidence and chance to believe to win.

Hi,

like i wrote before, the software does not predict anything.
            It shows you statistics, and it shows them in a split second where "pen and paper" would take one hours if not days to calculate.

Someone who wants software that predicts the next winning number, they should not even download lotsoftpro.

cheers
            Ricky

lasas3

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: October 18, 2010, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Lotsoftpro ?   It is the best pick 3 software out there.

There is none better ...... 

It is also a great work in progress ........and thanks to Ricky ......it grows bigger and gets better each year.

It's a very beautiful thing to all the long time hobby players.  Even if they use it as just a stand alone tool box ......or along side other software systems of their own....they respect it for many reasons.   

You would be hard pressed to come up with things it can not do ........ and if you can .....sooner than later Ricky will probably upgrade it for us again and make it all the better. That's because he is one of us and really cares......not a seller...... but a fellow member and long time player.   Patriot

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
                New York
                United States
                Member #83026
                November 27, 2009
                2132 Posts
                Posted: October 19, 2010, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

I am a memeber at a website and they have some really great tools, particullarly the Grandmaster3 or Grandmaster4 and the Hop or Drop 27 hundreds of programs, workouts, rundowns etc... to choose from.  If anyone likes PM and I will give you the web address

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

addai1516's avatar - lib
                  United States
                  Member #93153
                  June 23, 2010
                  4087 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2010, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

like i wrote before, the software does not predict anything.
                  It shows you statistics, and it shows them in a split second where "pen and paper" would take one hours if not days to calculate.

Someone who wants software that predicts the next winning number, they should not even download lotsoftpro.

cheers
                  Ricky

The statistics about the same. You got about twenty lines that display almost the same statistics what to play is another story.. Bad software. Very disappointing.. Working with Rootsum is the way to go.. Thanks ricky and good luck

addai1516's avatar - lib
                    United States
                    Member #93153
                    June 23, 2010
                    4087 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2010, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

The statistics about the same. You got about twenty lines that display almost the same statistics what to play is another story.. Bad software. Very disappointing.. Working with Rootsum is the way to go.. Thanks ricky and good luck

Rootsums system is the way to go . I can show you a work out just send me last ten results from your state separate midday from evening..

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                      Member #69169
                      January 5, 2009
                      2122 Posts
                      Posted: October 21, 2010, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Rootsums system is the way to go . I can show you a work out just send me last ten results from your state separate midday from evening..

It doesnt matter what you use. Its how you use it. 

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Melbourne
                        Australia
                        Member #99010
                        October 18, 2010
                        17 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2010, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Since almost everyone here is into so called pick 3 or 4 games what would be the better option software wise for pick 6 lotto?

Belgium
                          Member #19287
                          July 29, 2005
                          2254 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2010, 7:55 am - IP Logged

I guess you'd call this a bad site too, because you will not find "what to play here", that's another story.

You're funny, "about twenty lines that display almost the same statistics", i wonder what software you are talking about...

lasas3

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5912 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2010, 8:11 am - IP Logged

You must be talking about a different software. In the Global Series Straight, I have over 100 different filter stats, I track for each lottery, in Pick 3.

addai1516's avatar - lib
                              United States
                              Member #93153
                              June 23, 2010
                              4087 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2010, 10:37 am - IP Logged

It doesnt matter what you use. Its how you use it. 

Trust me some system hits more than others since i don't believe in luck !!