Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone here actually turn a profit in the long run?

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 6 years ago by corius$1918!.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
chicago ill.
United States
Member #3600
February 4, 2004
337 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2010, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Luminous, you really sound like a really unpleasent person ...you must be a real charm among friends and family...you really could use a visit from the good luck fairy....her cousin is the good mannered fairy....your not in kansas anymore   ..lol.....Don't bother to respond. I don't usually communicate with nuts like you.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #22395
    September 24, 2005
    1583 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Luminous, you really sound like a really unpleasent person ...you must be a real charm among friends and family...you really could use a visit from the good luck fairy....her cousin is the good mannered fairy....your not in kansas anymore   ..lol.....Don't bother to respond. I don't usually communicate with nuts like you.

Unpleasant or just honest?

Everyone here should question things like Luminus has done.  This is a forum, after all and discussion might help people with the answers.  If you are playing the lottery with the expectation of winning free money like some kind of giveaway - then you aren't being honest with yourself.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5610 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2010, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Know what?  You've convinced me I was right at 9¢.  Thanks. 

The analogy throughout my comedy of errors is that winning a prize, even if it does not produce a profit is well worth achieving.  It lowers your cost to play the game and does not affect your chance of winning the prize for whatever particular game you are playing.

No problem. I actually agreed with all you said. It simply makes sense.

My math is not the greatest and I actually got out the calculator to double check before I posted. LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2010, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Just for the sake of answering the topic of this forum, here is a member that claims he does win.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/220791/1788462

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2010, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Just for the sake of answering the topic of this forum, here is a member that claims he does win.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/220791/1788462

I've been wracking my brain, studying the p-3 since 1987, when I lived in Tonapah, Arizona, when Jordan was 2 years old, crawling on the floor in his diapers, and I still haven't been able, to this day, make a p-3 system, or buy one that produces enough to live off the wins, or seen anyone who has PROVED they make more than they lose in a consistent fashion, but Jordan has solved the mystery.

Now that's amazing!

Unfortunately for him, until he proves it, I'm putting him on the list of all the others who come here boasting about how wondeful their system or strategic approach is, and not capable of proving it. It's getting old.

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
            Member #69169
            January 5, 2009
            2122 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2010, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Dude, look at how long I have been a member. In the beginning of my membership I was just like you are now, dumb-founded. Since then I buckled down and as a result Im much better now. Sorry you cant say the same for yourself.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2010, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Dude, look at how long I have been a member. In the beginning of my membership I was just like you are now, dumb-founded. Since then I buckled down and as a result Im much better now. Sorry you cant say the same for yourself.

Prove your abilities or shut the heck up already with your BS crap. I don't care If you were a member since 1827, it's all talk talk talk.

Obviously you haven't been around LP long enough to see all the Nut jobs who come crawling out of the woodwork claiming they've solved the secrets of the universe, and can't back them up.

Put me in my place and prove it. This isn't the first time I've asked this question since 2005. I've been here longer than you think.

Believe when I say I've seen all the crackpots who make bold claims and fade away into the night. And you're no different until you prove it.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/115138/400910?q=pacattack05&tab=us&rp=search

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22943 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2010, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Prove your abilities or shut the heck up already with your BS crap. I don't care If you were a member since 1827, it's all talk talk talk.

Obviously you haven't been around LP long enough to see all the Nut jobs who come crawling out of the woodwork claiming they've solved the secrets of the universe, and can't back them up.

Put me in my place and prove it. This isn't the first time I've asked this question since 2005. I've been here longer than you think.

Believe when I say I've seen all the crackpots who make bold claims and fade away into the night. And you're no different until you prove it.

lmao joker! Thank you! 1827 I wanted to remember that number tonight....along with 1825.

Joker, I've seen you put up a LOT of useful, working systems.

Jordans, I've seen you put up things too.

I think you're both making valuable contributions, that's what counts.

Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #22395
                  September 24, 2005
                  1583 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2010, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Back in the days when CalifDude was still allowed in!   Thumbs Up

You have 3 months seniority on me.Big Grin

United States
                    Member #67052
                    November 15, 2008
                    80 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2010, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I look at it month to month, overall since i started playing, not sure. But i'm sure in 2009 i was at a major loss, playing too many scratch-off tickets. This year i've cut my scratches down to a whim. So far i've had a decent year.

Mind you i do not play all my predictions. That is a cool aspect of this website.

In Jan i made $666.00

Feb i lost 400.00

In March won $1083.00

In April i made $9497.00

In May, June & July i lost $1000.00

August i was up $2500.00

So far in Sept i'm up over $900.00.

All this playing daily 3 and 4 in Michigan.

I'll know more at the end of the year when i count my win's and losses.

Stay tuned for the big picture in January 2011.

Cutla$$Bob

wOW! You must have a good income!

Doctor, Lawyer, Accountant????