Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 First Position Indicator system

Topic closed. 78 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Jordans121.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2010, 9:51 am - IP Logged

This worked in my backtest here in Florida about 75 to 80% of the time.

If you see the following numbers in the first position in whatever state you play, then expect to see the following numbers for the next 3 consecutive draws.

Example from Florida:

Tuesday September 14, mid - 605.................................eve-374

Wednesday September 15, mid - 449..........................eve-124 

If you see a 6 in the first position, expect a 1 in the first position within the next 3 consecutive draws. (3 consecutive draws means mid to eve to mid. If you only have one draw a day, then it's 3 consecutive days).

See the "6" in 605?....That's an indicator to expect a 1 in the first position within 3 consecutive draws. Lo and behold, we have a winner with 124.

This doesn't happen everytime, but about 75 to 80% of the time, enough to take advantage and make some money. Imagine playing front pairs, or if you're bold enough, play all 00-99 in the back to make 500 bucks at the store, or 900 bucks online.

One final NOTE: I've seen the indicator number to also show, not just the output number. In other words, in the example above, the indicator was the 6, and the output number was a 1. I've seen the indicator 6 show instead of the 1 (output number) on many occasions, so keep that in mind when playing. And remember, this is for only FIRST position for both indicators and output numbers.

Indicators in RED..............Numbers to play in GREEN

1 ----- 6

2 ----- 7

3 ----- 8

4 ----- 9

5 ----- 0

6 ----- 1

7 ----- 2

8 ----- 3

9 ----- 4

Do a backtest and your eyes will pop out of your sockets.

Good luck, and many wins.

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2010, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Thursday September 16, mid - 690...............................eve-398

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1707 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2010, 11:42 am - IP Logged

If you see the following numbers in the first position in whatever state you play, then expect to see the following numbers for the next 3 consecutive draws.

Example from Florida:

If you see a 6 in the first position, expect a 1 in the first position within the next 3 consecutive draws. (3 consecutive draws means mid to eve to mid. If you only have one draw a day, then it's 3 consecutive days).

See the "6" in 605?....That's an indicator to expect a 1 in the first position within 3 consecutive draws. Lo and behold, we have a winner with 124.

This doesn't happen everytime, but about 75 to 80% of the time, enough to take advantage and make some money. Imagine playing front pairs, or if you're bold enough, play all 00-99 in the back to make 500 bucks at the store, or 900 bucks online.

One final NOTE: I've seen the indicator number to also show, not just the output number. In other words, in the example above, the indicator was the 6, and the output number was a 1. I've seen the indicator 6 show instead of the 1 (output number) on many occasions, so keep that in mind when playing. And remember, this is for only FIRST position for both indicators and output numbers.

1 ----- 6

2 ----- 7

3 ----- 8

4 ----- 9

5 ----- 0

6 ----- 1

7 ----- 2

8 ----- 3

9 ----- 4

Your First Position Indicators look like MIRROR NUMBERS to me.

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2010, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Your First Position Indicators look like MIRROR NUMBERS to me.

True, but I don't believe they were ever utilized in this fashion. In all my experience with p-3 numbers since 1988, I've never seen such accuracy. In a lot of the cases during the backtest, the output number hits the very next draw, but usually within 3 consecutive draws. I've seen it hit within 4 or 5 consecutive draws, but within 3 draws, and the next draw is the norm.

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          OHIO
          United States
          Member #5328
          June 30, 2004
          1284 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2010, 11:59 am - IP Logged

thanks for sharing I will backtest ohio!

have a great winning day!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11120 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2010, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

I'll give it a try.  Thanks.

US Flag

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: September 17, 2010, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Try this..... just play any 3 digits that way....... say 1,2,3, ......and play them all of the time.  Unless you have a really bad run of really stupid luck the odds are that one of them will show around every 3 draws.

Remember, however, .....stupid stuff happens a lot and in streaks in Pick 3.......but on average you will be OK. Cheers 

In the next 3 draws one of those should show in first position....... most  of the time.

Thats because those 3 starter digits represent one third of the 1000 chart...... and so ........one of the (3) digits should show 1/3rd of the times. 

At the end of the year....... on average...... you will have 36 straights starting with digit 1...... 36 with digit 2 ...and the same for digit 3. So, out of the 365 straights during the year....... about 108 straights ......of them will be one of these 3 digits and start of that way.

365/ divided by 108 ...... is 33.7962    ........ or about 1/3 of the time..... or every 3 draws. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2010, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Friday September 17, mid - 033......................................eve-157

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Congrat$ Joker17!

Great info Win D!

Cheers

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2010, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Congrat$ Joker17!

Great info Win D!

Cheers

Thanx laverne it's an ever gooing learning experience I can add to my resume, and you make good points Win D....

Win D.......I feel I can get more than 36 correct predictions a year on the first number this way, than the average of a third like you mentioned by picking only one number and sticking with it. Good to know though. Every bit of info is beneficial to me. My brain can be proud of the ever increasing database.

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2010, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

OK, another trait in number activities to look for is trends. In the case above, we've had quite a predictable pattern which have aligned themselves with the 3 consecutive draw rules. But at this point, you may ask yourself If it's time to stop playing until the next red flag shows.

Only as a general rule, whenever you have a bunch of hits, it's sometimes wise to back off, and let what I've learned in the past called the "RND, or Randome NUmber Displacement" factor to run it's course. Then start looking for the hitting patterns again.

Something inside me tells me it's on a hot streak, and will produce another successful indicator output number for tomorrow, but not 100%. This is what I have to deal with. Everyday, and especially after every draw, is a period that makes my brin work overtime, and that is why I need naps...lol

It's a toss up, but if i had to choose, I'd say expect one more round of a correct prediction. I say expect an 8 or 5 in the first position for tomorrow's mid and eve, or which ever shows first.....lol

(Saturday September 18 mid - 814 or 514)

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
                        clinton, ohio
                        United States
                        Member #94566
                        July 22, 2010
                        1920 Posts
                        Posted: September 18, 2010, 12:56 am - IP Logged

thanks for sharing I will backtest ohio!

Works in ohio..i had a longgg talk with joker last night getting details!Hyper

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: September 18, 2010, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

OK, another trait in number activities to look for is trends. In the case above, we've had quite a predictable pattern which have aligned themselves with the 3 consecutive draw rules. But at this point, you may ask yourself If it's time to stop playing until the next red flag shows.

Only as a general rule, whenever you have a bunch of hits, it's sometimes wise to back off, and let what I've learned in the past called the "RND, or Randome NUmber Displacement" factor to run it's course. Then start looking for the hitting patterns again.

Something inside me tells me it's on a hot streak, and will produce another successful indicator output number for tomorrow, but not 100%. This is what I have to deal with. Everyday, and especially after every draw, is a period that makes my brin work overtime, and that is why I need naps...lol

It's a toss up, but if i had to choose, I'd say expect one more round of a correct prediction. I say expect an 8 or 5 in the first position for tomorrow's mid and eve, or which ever shows first.....lol

(Saturday September 18 mid - 814 or 514)

Alright joker17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YE$, YE$YE$YE$.YE$YE$ HAHAHA AHH HA!

You have great energy joker17. I know that I was not feeling the vibe$, the heat for nothing.

Green laugh

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: September 18, 2010, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Saturday September 18, mid -861.................................

Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                              Dunwoody Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #747
                              September 29, 2002
                              659 Posts
                              Posted: September 18, 2010, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Example from Florida:

1 ----- 6

2 ----- 7

3 ----- 8

4 ----- 9

5 ----- 0

6 ----- 1

7 ----- 2

8 ----- 3

9 ----- 4

Great Job Joker.  As always I am Impressed and I learned something new!  Keep up the great work!Dance

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!