Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 First Position Indicator system

Topic closed. 78 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Jordans121.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Eidson invented and got the light bulb to work. Do you think you will even create a 99 % winning strategy? I think not. Bad concept, even worse comparison.

It's good you weren't there to convince him it was futile to try new ideas to make the bulb work. He probably would've told you to leave his house....

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
    Member #69169
    January 5, 2009
    2122 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

It's good you weren't there to convince him it was futile to try new ideas to make the bulb work. He probably would've told you to leave his house....

What good is it without effective criticism. I would have been happy to leave if he couldnt handle it. Besides, I dont think you have half the wisdom of Edison. At least Edison knew it could be invented, u dont even even think no one can win 99 % of the time. Again, another bogus comparison.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Well I hope you are half way through your attempts. lol

Whatever attempt is better than none.

I wonder what you tell your kids when they're playing in a school sports event. Ahhhh....Don't bother Franky.....you'll just end up losing anyways.....I did a 2 year study on kids and how most of their efforts to win the game were short lived.....so just go back home and watch TV all day long. That'll help you use your brain....

United States
        Member #69169
        January 5, 2009
        2122 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

lol. That was funny. But again, another bogus comparison.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

What good is it without effective criticism. I would have been happy to leave if he couldnt handle it. Besides, I dont think you have half the wisdom of Edison. At least Edison knew it could be invented, u dont even even think no one can win 99 % of the time. Again, another bogus comparison.

You're right. I don't even have 1/10 of his wisdom.

Effective criticism?....That's what you call your approach? I think not. You're telling people that systems are short lived, when they are NOT. You can't even get that right.

You keep comparing Edison to me, and that's NOT why I brought him up. Again, it was for persistence, not whether I could do the same.

Also, trying to compare me with Edison is not only foolish, but it shows me you have no sense of how numbers work, compared to fixed ideas. His invention would eventually work because he would eventually find the right filament. The p-3 is much harder because it's not FIXED like Edison's work. The lottery is chaotic and morphing all the time. To be able to predict the p-3 in every draw in straight form is akin to having GOD like abilities. So that's why I said no one will ever have a system that works 100 % of the time.

You can say whatever you like, but everytime you do, you make a bigger fool of yourself. Quit while you're (sort of) ahead.

United States
            Member #69169
            January 5, 2009
            2122 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

You're right. I don't even have 1/10 of his wisdom.

Effective criticism?....That's what you call your approach? I think not. You're telling people that systems are short lived, when they are NOT. You can't even get that right.

You keep comparing Edison to me, and that's NOT why I brought him up. Again, it was for persistence, not whether I could do the same.

Also, trying to compare me with Edison is not only foolish, but it shows me you have no sense of how numbers work, compared to fixed ideas. His invention would eventually work because he would eventually find the right filament. The p-3 is much harder because it's not FIXED like Edison's work. The lottery is chaotic and morphing all the time. To be able to predict the p-3 in every draw in straight form is akin to having GOD like abilities. So that's why I said no one will ever have a system that works 100 % of the time.

You can say whatever you like, but everytime you do, you make a bigger fool of yourself. Quit while you're (sort of) ahead.

"but it shows me you have no sense of how numbers work, blah-blah"

LETS NOT GO THERE.

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

"but it shows me you have no sense of how numbers work, blah-blah"

LETS NOT GO THERE.

Well you don't. If you are such a smarty on numbers, you'd know not to compare fixed ideas to seemingly endless possibilities with numbers. But you did because all you had in your arsenol was Edison. Maybe if you directed all this negative energy into the positive kind, you might very well come up with an original idea. But we all know that won't happen right? You're too busy knowing it all for that to ever happen. There is nothing else for you to learn. You have a monoploy on the truth, and it's the end all with you. There's nothing else to be said folks. Jordan has summed it all up for me. Jordan's 2 year study proves it's totally hopeless because Jordan said so.

United States
                Member #69169
                January 5, 2009
                2122 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

I have an original Idea that I choose not to give away right now and certainly not for free. My strategic approach works in every state. I'm making money, thats what counts. If you had played my numbers last night you would have won too.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

I have an original Idea that I choose not to give away right now and certainly not for free. My strategic approach works in every state. I'm making money, thats what counts. If you had played my numbers last night you would have won too.

Here we go again folks. Cashman87 has returned from planet X, in another form.

Let me guess....You make tons of money, but won't prove it because........hmmmmm......Wow, so many excuses to choose from, I don't know where to start.

It's a family secret right?

Or, "I was gonna share, but after all this BS by joker, I'm not"

I think I'm getting close....am I?

Talk about Blah Blah Blah. I wish I had a dollar for all the hired guns that come here to the LP making bold statements they can't prove.

OK, I'll play along. Let's hear all the excuses why you won't be able to prove it. I have a feeling the laundry list will be longer than the Governments lies.

Jack-C's avatar - us
                    San Diego, CA
                    United States
                    Member #61467
                    May 24, 2008
                    28146 Posts
                    Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Here we go again folks. Cashman87 has returned from planet X, in another form.

Let me guess....You make tons of money, but won't prove it because........hmmmmm......Wow, so many excuses to choose from, I don't know where to start.

It's a family secret right?

Or, "I was gonna share, but after all this BS by joker, I'm not"

I think I'm getting close....am I?

Talk about Blah Blah Blah. I wish I had a dollar for all the hired guns that come here to the LP making bold statements they can't prove.

OK, I'll play along. Let's hear all the excuses why you won't be able to prove it. I have a feeling the laundry list will be longer than the Governments lies.

I Agree!

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
                      clinton, ohio
                      United States
                      Member #94566
                      July 22, 2010
                      1920 Posts
                      Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

So lets hear some predicitons then in a state other than florida and ohio?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

United States
                        Member #69169
                        January 5, 2009
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Maryland

Like2WinLike2Win's avatar - Lottery 012Standard MemberExperiencedGlen Burnie, MD
                        United States
                        Member #69741
                        January 6, 2009
                        977 Posts
                        OfflinePermalinkPosted: July 22, 2010, 11:05 pm - IP LoggedFavorites 

139//
                        148//
                        258//

Take a look at these.....

037 139   148   248   258 369 379 468 078 189 235 239   289 346 347 478

Whoop! There it is! Jordans121 even enlarged it for you.  Hope you all got a piece! WTG!! Banana

Indiana

Play-girlPlay-girl's avatar - yesnursePlatinum MemberRegular
                        United States
                        Member #84534
                        December 29, 2009
                        144 Posts
                        OfflinePermalinkPosted: July 20, 2010, 9:46 am - IP LoggedFavorites  

Indiana, should get one of these within the next few draws. Red is Hot.......

Just Stopped By 2 Give U Your Props! U Called It... 214 Mid & 915 Last night In Indiana!

New Jersey

Starr920Starr920's avatar - haniStandard MemberExperiencedNew Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #77624
                        July 13, 2009
                        2065 Posts
                        OnlinePermalinkPosted: July 29, 2010, 5:59 pm - IP LoggedFavorites  

Lets see...

Hurray!BTW Jordans, WTG on two hits from this listHurray!

148 - 7/23 - Eve

346 - 7/26 - Eve

Illinois

Jordans121Jordans121's avatar - character boneheadGold MemberExperienced
                        United States
                        Member #69671
                        January 5, 2009
                        1384 Posts
                        OnlinePermalinkPosted: Yesterday, 1:42 pm - IP LoggedReply Favorites 

There we go 159   str8 midday

These are just some I dont have to prove anything. ha-ha, I get money!

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Big deal!

Anyone can post wins. Let's see how much you SPENT and how much you'veWON.

I'm sure If i post predictions in every sate, Im bound to get a few correct. ha hha aha aha aha ah

United States
                            Member #69169
                            January 5, 2009
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

i dont post in every state, what are u talking about?

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

i dont post in every state, what are u talking about?

Sorry, my bad. I thought when you said it works in every state, that you were predicting in every state. If it works in every state, why not predict in ever state?