Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When and where do you check your tickets?

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 6 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

When and where do you check your tickets?

TV during the actual drawing [ 5 ]  [14.71%]
Lottery Post [ 9 ]  [26.47%]
State's Lotto Website [ 15 ]  [44.12%]
Newspaper [ 1 ]  [2.94%]
Other [ 4 ]  [11.76%]
Total Valid Votes [ 34 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2010, 10:41 am - IP Logged

tiggs is going to tell!!!..JROSINA!!!...see what ridge said about tiggs!!!!!...See tiggs told you tiggs was going to tell on you,you hemorrhoid!!!!...

Tiggs!!! ..Green laughHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHLOLOH my Goodness! My gooooodness you guys are funny none-stop!!! Ha,Ha,Ha..I am Laughiiiing my Head OFF over Big SmileGreen laughhere!!  and I do use the Lottery Post to check...LOl!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2010, 10:50 am - IP Logged

I don't think I understand; is tiggs living in a box now?

Rd. you know you are not playing fair!!!... now this is not the way..LOl..LOL..to be with your dear friend...who is not not and Idiotbox..Big SmileGreen laughHAAAAA,Ha,Hahaha, Oh I can't do this with a straight face ..Ha,ha,haoooh! I can't do thiiiiissHa,haOh my goodnesss Laughing MHooooff I can't

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2010, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I used to get the results by email from the Va Lottery. They would come 2 or 3 days after the drawing.

So I asked them to cancel the service. They stopped the Cash5 report but I'm still getting the Win For Life report sporadically but still 2 or 3 days late. It's apparently taken on a life of it's own and can't be stopped.

VA is much more efficient at hiding in the bushes on Rt 81 and giving out speeding tickets. Bastages.

Speeding tickets???!!!!..Here's a thought..FOLLOW THE LAW!!!..Case solved..Next!!!!....

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2010, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Speeding tickets???!!!!..Here's a thought..FOLLOW THE LAW!!!..Case solved..Next!!!!....

PS...Boobie!!!!.........................

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2010, 11:36 am - IP Logged

They only enforce the speed limit in the southwest part of the state where all us hillbillies are using the roads. When you get up near DC where all them high-falootin, bigshot yankees are, you can drive any speed you want (unless you got Tennessee tags of course).

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2010, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

They only enforce the speed limit in the southwest part of the state where all us hillbillies are using the roads. When you get up near DC where all them high-falootin, bigshot yankees are, you can drive any speed you want (unless you got Tennessee tags of course).

Got yaaaaaaaah ridge..Stay out of DC to many crooks up that-a-way..tiggs has to go take his monthly shower so till then "good luck" cause that's what it is in the end...LUCK...Dig??...