Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone progressively bet pairs??

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 6 years ago by truecritic.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
scarborough maine
United States
Member #59137
March 7, 2008
69 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2010, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

i figured if i progressively bet pairs, after a while i would lose money, if i continued to raise my money each time. maybe i figured it out wrong. Does anyone have a good progressive strategy for betting pairs? thanks

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19828 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2010, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

"Does anyone have a good progressive strategy for betting pairs?"

That's like asking "Does anyone have a good progressive strategy for losing money?"

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

scarborough maine
      United States
      Member #59137
      March 7, 2008
      69 Posts
      Posted: September 21, 2010, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Ok Mr know it all. Thanks

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2010, 1:15 am - IP Logged

i figured if i progressively bet pairs, after a while i would lose money, if i continued to raise my money each time. maybe i figured it out wrong. Does anyone have a good progressive strategy for betting pairs? thanks

Actually, pairs may be part of the answer to more wins. It's been sitting under my nose for many years, but only after I see them differently, can I be amazed. It was right under my nose the whole 22 years...

Glad you brought up the subject...thanx..

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
          Member #69169
          January 5, 2009
          2122 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2010, 1:32 am - IP Logged

No there is bo way to progressively bet pairs for a profit over the long run unless you have a very good pairs system

"Many Strategies|One Game"

scarborough maine
            United States
            Member #59137
            March 7, 2008
            69 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2010, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Thanks i do have a pair making system im working on, that seems ok. its hard to have a full time job and work on it at the same time. I can only do peices of it at a time. Next step is to track how many draws out these pairs come in. I can take one draw and make 9 pairs and usually get 2-5 pairs that hit from the 9 pairs. still working on it though.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
              LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4500 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2010, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

No there is bo way to progressively bet pairs for a profit over the long run unless you have a very good pairs system

Well  Jordan et al that's the trick, isn't it,  first  overcome the negative odds expectaion-

For those inclined towards using progressions, you may find a suitable one in "THE FUTURE GAMBLER" by Craig Greiner who provides modern progressions for all forms of speculation including stock market trading.

Now, all that's left is,  how to overcome the odds with conventional math, do tha with a adequet bank roll & most rationally applied power progressions will work!

Hope, all Goodinclined, find this high demand book & recomended reading useful or at least interesting.

Good Hunting,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

PS-

Not invested with publication or author

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2010, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps this will help you......In the last 2 weeks I have made a profit using pairs only. My state has the front pair back pair plays.

I used Jokers system of first postion indicators and back tested  for the last year .. I found in my state that  4 brings

9.   2 brings 7 and 5 brings 0.  So i played front pair based on that infomation.( These numbers appeared more often in my State).

For example, we had 0-8-4 . Based on Jokers sytem I knew 5 (mirror) follows 0.  I played 50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59  for

$2.00 each . The winning number was 5-4-3 . I spent $20.00  and won  $100.00..profit $80.00.     We had  9-7-1 and (based on my

state's history) 4 follows 9.  I played 40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49  for $3.00 each (30.00) and won $150.00 . $120.00 profit. Number was

412. I also noted that in backtesting  943, 447, 917.  So i decided to play 9 front pair (based on the 9 following 4 in past draws). I played

90,91,etc... for $2. each and  the number was 909....$100.00 win.  Keep in mind this was just for my state and I can't attest to results

anywhere else.. THIS worked for me within the last 8 days..... I just applied first postion indicators to pair play and had positve results.

You could track it in your state to see if it applies..What helped me was the fact that in backtesting 90% of the time   0 followed 5. 5 followed

0. 2 followed 7. 7 followed 2 and 9 followed 4 or 4 preceeded 9.  (180 day backtest)....  Hope this helps you.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: September 23, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps this will help you......In the last 2 weeks I have made a profit using pairs only. My state has the front pair back pair plays.

I used Jokers system of first postion indicators and back tested  for the last year .. I found in my state that  4 brings

9.   2 brings 7 and 5 brings 0.  So i played front pair based on that infomation.( These numbers appeared more often in my State).

For example, we had 0-8-4 . Based on Jokers sytem I knew 5 (mirror) follows 0.  I played 50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59  for

$2.00 each . The winning number was 5-4-3 . I spent $20.00  and won  $100.00..profit $80.00.     We had  9-7-1 and (based on my

state's history) 4 follows 9.  I played 40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49  for $3.00 each (30.00) and won $150.00 . $120.00 profit. Number was

412. I also noted that in backtesting  943, 447, 917.  So i decided to play 9 front pair (based on the 9 following 4 in past draws). I played

90,91,etc... for $2. each and  the number was 909....$100.00 win.  Keep in mind this was just for my state and I can't attest to results

anywhere else.. THIS worked for me within the last 8 days..... I just applied first postion indicators to pair play and had positve results.

You could track it in your state to see if it applies..What helped me was the fact that in backtesting 90% of the time   0 followed 5. 5 followed

0. 2 followed 7. 7 followed 2 and 9 followed 4 or 4 preceeded 9.  (180 day backtest)....  Hope this helps you.

Nice....

Well Done!

Just remember...Just like here in Florida, we a had a run of wins almost back to back, and i warned to back off, and it became a reality, when only a hit or two surfaced shortly thereafter.

Great analyzation.

LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4500 Posts
                    Posted: September 24, 2010, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!

Looks like a positive ROI; what would you say your running average Return On Investment is???

Stay lucky,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

scarborough maine
                      United States
                      Member #59137
                      March 7, 2008
                      69 Posts
                      Posted: September 24, 2010, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

thanks for sharing bigdsing, glad that you have been succesful with pairs.

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: September 25, 2010, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Your welcome radoo9 !

Win Big!

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: September 25, 2010, 2:24 am - IP Logged

Hurray!

Looks like a positive ROI; what would you say your running average Return On Investment is???

Stay lucky,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

Hello EddessaKnight,

I like your posts by the way...

I have not tracked or put any work into it, beyound trying a hunch after viewing Jokers thread on FPI.  This was

just 3 days where the  method worked  and I was lucky and thankful....Dance

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                            Member #69169
                            January 5, 2009
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: September 25, 2010, 2:34 am - IP Logged

Im happy that you have been winning but I must say that this is another method that is short lived so dont get your hopes too high.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

LAS VEGAS
                              United States
                              Member #47729
                              November 22, 2006
                              4500 Posts
                              Posted: September 25, 2010, 3:46 am - IP Logged

Im happy that you have been winning but I must say that this is another method that is short lived so dont get your hopes too high.

Gents & Lasies -

So what is the ROI prognosis here?

Short for 'Return On Investment' in percentage (%). The ROI is useful for identifying unique stats about a player actual performance.

This is a very useful stat tool to know as it shows in percentage terms how much profit or loss has been made. The stat can be used to show good and bad conditions. A positive ROI is good and a negative ROI is bad. The formula: ROI% = total profit / total staked * 100.

Example: if a series of 55 bets (all at $1 stake each) returned a profit of $7.50, then ROI% = $7.50 (total profit) divided by $55 (total stHope thataked) multiplied by 100 = 13.6% ROI

Good tool=

We chase up blind alleys in hopes of finding one that isn't a dead end $$$$

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley