Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone progressively bet pairs??

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 6 years ago by truecritic.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2010, 10:49 am - IP Logged

Im happy that you have been winning but I must say that this is another method that is short lived so dont get your hopes too high.

I think you're confusing shortlived with temporary. There is no system that produces hits every single time it's used. But they do have cycles that can be taken advantage of.

Until YOU can come up with one that works ALL the time, I see no reason to go around the threads and warn people about how their system is useless, or not to get their hopes up.

Some systems work better than others, and some work better in some states than others.

What are you, a systems police?

Hit With Stick

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
    Member #69169
    January 5, 2009
    2122 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2010, 11:06 am - IP Logged

I think you're confusing shortlived with temporary. There is no system that produces hits every single time it's used. But they do have cycles that can be taken advantage of.

Until YOU can come up with one that works ALL the time, I see no reason to go around the threads and warn people about how their system is useless, or not to get their hopes up.

Some systems work better than others, and some work better in some states than others.

What are you, a systems police?

Hit With Stick

C'mon Joker17, I'm just being honest. I am not saying things that I just happen to think of

one day, my stance comes from a two year history of actually studying the game. I'm sure

everyone knows that there is no system that works all the time but many systems are

short-lived or temporary if you want phrase it that way, either way the player will lose

over time due to "randomness" so it may work right now and thats good but it would

be unrealistic to think that it will continuously happen. As with many of your systems, you

have to changed them and added new systems because they slow down drastically. This is

good for LP because it sparks conversation. Nevertheless, what I said then and what Im

saying right now is my opinion and those who read it can take it or leave it.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2010, 11:40 am - IP Logged

C'mon Joker17, I'm just being honest. I am not saying things that I just happen to think of

one day, my stance comes from a two year history of actually studying the game. I'm sure

everyone knows that there is no system that works all the time but many systems are

short-lived or temporary if you want phrase it that way, either way the player will lose

over time due to "randomness" so it may work right now and thats good but it would

be unrealistic to think that it will continuously happen. As with many of your systems, you

have to changed them and added new systems because they slow down drastically. This is

good for LP because it sparks conversation. Nevertheless, what I said then and what Im

saying right now is my opinion and those who read it can take it or leave it.

I don't think anyone thinks systems work all the time. That's a given. Unless someone just started playing the lottery for the very first time, they'd already know this.

You've studied numbers for 2 years and never saw cycles? hmmmmm

It's nice to spark up conversation, but what do you want us to write about? You want me to sit here and write all day long about how futile it is to play the p-3, or any other game?....Should I go and sit in a corner of a dark room and cry? I thought the whole purpose of the LP Lottery System Forum was to have ideas thrown out and have people discuss how we can improve our odds. Maybe I'm in the wrong place.

Alright, I'll ask Todd if he'd consider shutting this site down because it's a waste of everyone's time to come up with ideas that may or may not work only sometimes. Right?....What the heck are we doing here?....

United States
        Member #69169
        January 5, 2009
        2122 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2010, 11:48 am - IP Logged

I never said I didnt see cycles, therefore you confirmeed my point that THEY ARE SHORT LIVED. Furthermore that is not a system its only a strategic approach.  

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2010, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Im happy that you have been winning but I must say that this is another method that is short lived so dont get your hopes too high.

Thank you Jordans121....I am not joining the debate here....I just won on 3 days using a tweaked version of Jokers FPI.

The Great thing about Lottery Post is that someone always posts new/adjusted methods to getting a hit.. .  If it works that is

Fantastic. If it does not ,it's like a computer pick...Life goes on... My Hopes are always High in every area of my life... I NEVER play

thinking I am not going to win.  I  would not use this method daily  and Joker was kind enough to point that out.   I will include it

in the bag of tools I have got here. Those tools include methods you have posted.    Win Big ....See Ya!

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2010, 11:59 am - IP Logged

I never said I didnt see cycles, therefore you confirmeed my point that THEY ARE SHORT LIVED. Furthermore that is not a system its only a strategic approach.  

I disagree. Every single system I ever used or came up with has cycles. You keep saying short lived. Short lived to me means the end.

I can guarantee you that the p-3 indicator system will return to it's cycle of hits. I even warned people to back off once they get a lot of hits in their state, in a short amount of time. Florida was doing that very same thing, and that's when I made the warning.

What part don't you get?

United States
              Member #69169
              January 5, 2009
              2122 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Ok. I will give you the first statement. But as far as the second, I oppose your philosophy completely. You could say the same thing about the entire number.  lets say 152 came out last week, if that same number is drawn 3 months later is that a cycle? hmmmm

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Ok. I will give you the first statement. But as far as the second, I oppose your philosophy completely. You could say the same thing about the entire number.  lets say 152 came out last week, if that same number is drawn 3 months later is that a cycle? hmmmm

Yes, even if the same number is repeated. You have to remember that all cycles are not made in the same factory. Some have longer ones and some have shorter ones. And some are just as chaotic as the individual numbers themselves. But they all have to obey some given rule, and just because it's not always right in front of our eyes, doesn't mean they don't exist.

1-2-3-4-5-6 will eventually come out as long as the lottery exists long enought to allow it to show. It will also show again somewhere down the line. And again, and again. It just happens to NOT be it's time.

The example you gave with 152 is an event that has a cycle, but just because it's not obvious doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

When you look at the night sky, you'd think it was all one big mess of stars and planets, but if you could fly away at one million times the speed of light, you'd eventually see solar systems, then galaxies, then clusters, and then super strings of clusters.

United States
                  Member #69169
                  January 5, 2009
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

WOW. You've sunken to a new low. Galaxies, Clusters, blah-blah. "The Universe"

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

WOW. You've sunken to a new low. Galaxies, Clusters, blah-blah. "The Universe"

I can understand how it could baffle you. Sorry, I'll try to stick with using simpler analogies. OK, Johhny has 3 apples and Jane has 12 apples.......

United States
                      Member #69169
                      January 5, 2009
                      2122 Posts
                      Posted: September 25, 2010, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Really, what does Light years have to do with winning? you are wayy out of focus.

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Really, what does Light years have to do with winning? you are wayy out of focus.

You probably already know all about the universe that there is to know. Why bother? You're already a genius.

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
                          Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                          Member #38062
                          April 23, 2006
                          12585 Posts
                          Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

You probably already know all about the universe that there is to know. Why bother? You're already a genius.

Joker, u r right, don't waste your time on him. He's a sorry looooooooooser. He is all negative & has no positive effect on anyone. He is a very disrepectful YOUNG man.

Jordans121Jordans121's avatar - character bonehead       <------ROFL   

United States
                            Member #69169
                            January 5, 2009
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Joker, u r right, don't waste your time on him. He's a sorry looooooooooser. He is all negative & has no positive effect on anyone. He is a very disrepectful YOUNG man.

It doesnt matter what you think Lkydeb*594   <--- Thud. Im winning and you are not. Banana

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: September 25, 2010, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

I don't mind criticism. I think it's a healthy approach If it's done with good intentions. but If someone who can't figure a better way to do it, or claims they do but can't prove it because of silly excuses, then I think they should clam up.

I'll be the first in line to eat my hat. I'm not one who's too proud to admit I was wrong. I really wish someone would come along and prove me wrong, but all we get is a few gun slingers who like to toot their horn and without backing it up. It gets frustrating.

They also know everything about everything. ...lol