Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 10/1 - 10/31/2010

Topic closed. 1978 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pennace.

Page 19 of 132
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9763
December 20, 2004
2267 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2010, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

this is good reading....if i may interject. the idea of sorting months is a great idea and i have been doing it for 2 years now. i knew i wasnt the only person doing it, it just sounds great to know that someone else thought of it too. Smile

Great system.

But I think its best to do about 8 years.

Ok, here is another freeby for everybody (pay attention headcrack): Sort the last 8 years for EVERY month of the year on Excel.

A separate spreadsheet for each month: Jan, Feb, March, etc.

When you are done (it will take some time), you will have a list of the most common numbers for EVERY month of the year.

This way you go into each month already knowing what numbers are more likely to hit.

This will become a very powerful reference sheet for STRAIGHT NUMBERS for EVERY month of the year. (This is what I taught Ladaily yesturday.)

Another freeby; Cross reference this list with Savant, Ladaily, Tecnics, Lotto Stats, Lotto News, etc and see what numbers repeat.

Only play those numbers that month.

United States
    Member #82873
    November 23, 2009
    251 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2010, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Tech your list may be long but its holding it weight..........several hits so  far................Hurray!

leche522's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Ny/Nj
      United States
      Member #89030
      March 28, 2010
      567 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Going hard on 522 for eve.along with a few other numbers.

It's my money and I want it NOW....

United States
        Member #82873
        November 23, 2009
        251 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

in addition aanewyork those people you have been communicating behing the scenes with, gave you information based on an un written rule if we collaborate.... include the collaborators...... because the information you got from them was free.... and if that information leads to financial returns....(not your winnings) but the information that got you there should be shared...with those contributors,.,, and it is only about 3-5 people you would have to give the system to.... they still have to place the bet........3-5 people for advertising promotion, and dont forget....those few become people that promote you... one day your going to give it to a friend free. so give it to those that contributed....im not going to say another thing about it,,, but karma will come back..and those irs problems might  arise one day....greed is not the way......i spoke to you thinking that you was a good guy....

when its your time to win you wont need crap from anyone............I say let him eat his system.

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
          boogiedown
          United States
          Member #95878
          August 19, 2010
          2887 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Great system.

But I think its best to do about 8 years.

Ok, here is another freeby for everybody (pay attention headcrack): Sort the last 8 years for EVERY month of the year on Excel.

A separate spreadsheet for each month: Jan, Feb, March, etc.

When you are done (it will take some time), you will have a list of the most common numbers for EVERY month of the year.

This way you go into each month already knowing what numbers are more likely to hit.

This will become a very powerful reference sheet for STRAIGHT NUMBERS for EVERY month of the year. (This is what I taught Ladaily yesturday.)

Another freeby; Cross reference this list with Savant, Ladaily, Tecnics, Lotto Stats, Lotto News, etc and see what numbers repeat.

Only play those numbers that month.

no dont listen to me......... listen to aanewyork cause he has the system..... i have a piece of the puzzle...i dont use excel.....so the machine to go by is my friend  aanewyork.....hes the man.... but aanewyork dont hold back bro.... go for gusto.....im your biggest cheerleader... i told you i told ranman i told others i do not want the limelight i would like the background..but thanks but no thanks.  since its sunday .... jesus didnt just give a man fish...he taught man to fish and fend for themselves..... so let me know when your product is ready for sale and just cause im a friend i will purchase it.......and i hope it works..cause if it dont..for my dumb a.. or other dumb a....s your product wont have legs... to make others purchase......but if you have a few solid people that know your system in and out like the originator then you will have sales for ever.... thats how businesses make money....these types ....the sales pitch has pitchmen..... anyway why bother.....my numbers for tonight are as follows..........oh i have not numbers.....im not giving anything away anymore.......isnt that selfish of me..........

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

msbkny's avatar - 527216 3989976104265_80892509_n.jpg
            brooklyn, ny
            United States
            Member #89790
            April 15, 2010
            2344 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

when its your time to win you wont need crap from anyone............I say let him eat his system.

how bout those jets 38-14 wtg!!

brooklyn, ny
              United States
              Member #89790
              April 15, 2010
              2344 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

no dont listen to me......... listen to aanewyork cause he has the system..... i have a piece of the puzzle...i dont use excel.....so the machine to go by is my friend  aanewyork.....hes the man.... but aanewyork dont hold back bro.... go for gusto.....im your biggest cheerleader... i told you i told ranman i told others i do not want the limelight i would like the background..but thanks but no thanks.  since its sunday .... jesus didnt just give a man fish...he taught man to fish and fend for themselves..... so let me know when your product is ready for sale and just cause im a friend i will purchase it.......and i hope it works..cause if it dont..for my dumb a.. or other dumb a....s your product wont have legs... to make others purchase......but if you have a few solid people that know your system in and out like the originator then you will have sales for ever.... thats how businesses make money....these types ....the sales pitch has pitchmen..... anyway why bother.....my numbers for tonight are as follows..........oh i have not numbers.....im not giving anything away anymore.......isnt that selfish of me..........

in the words of Rodney King, can we all just get along..We all are here for the same thing, to win.  Take this to the pm...thanks

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                Baltimore
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44033 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Tech your list may be long but its holding it weight..........several hits so  far................Hurray!

Thanks missy...this was just the trial...i needed to see where the hits were coming from to know in essence where i'd be trimming it. so as we go it will get smaller. i wanted to share the process along the way. it was too exciting to keep to myself and once i realized i could hit often there was no need to keep it under wraps. its us against the state lottery ultimately so i have no problem giving it up to others. to be frank i make way to much money a month playing lottery to be selfish. between the pairs and the list im hitting almost everyday so why would i want to jinx myself my by being a hogzilla. i want people to win and i dont intend to charge for anything i develop. i'm winning for free so why shouldnt you.  Approve

boogiedown
                  United States
                  Member #95878
                  August 19, 2010
                  2887 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

how bout those jets 38-14 wtg!!

it was a good game   but i have a taste in my mouth that feels like defeat....... msbkny if im in a bunker with you are you going to show me how to load the gun/ make sure i know how to use it.. or give me bullets and say watch the flank...

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

boogiedown
                    United States
                    Member #95878
                    August 19, 2010
                    2887 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks missy...this was just the trial...i needed to see where the hits were coming from to know in essence where i'd be trimming it. so as we go it will get smaller. i wanted to share the process along the way. it was too exciting to keep to myself and once i realized i could hit often there was no need to keep it under wraps. its us against the state lottery ultimately so i have no problem giving it up to others. to be frank i make way to much money a month playing lottery to be selfish. between the pairs and the list im hitting almost everyday so why would i want to jinx myself my by being a hogzilla. i want people to win and i dont intend to charge for anything i develop. i'm winning for free so why shouldnt you.  Approve

Bravo technics............ i remember a few weeks ago you said anything i need thats a friend......ladaily thanks for saying anything i need to call.......  thats what its about......

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

brooklyn, ny
                      United States
                      Member #89790
                      April 15, 2010
                      2344 Posts
                      Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

it was a good game   but i have a taste in my mouth that feels like defeat....... msbkny if im in a bunker with you are you going to show me how to load the gun/ make sure i know how to use it.. or give me bullets and say watch the flank...

hmmmm.....

United States
                        Member #82873
                        November 23, 2009
                        251 Posts
                        Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

well thank you for not trying to sale it.

At least I know if a number I like shows up on your list it may hit. There are other list that if I see my number on it I wont play it cause it means it dosnt stand a chance.

brooklyn, ny
                          United States
                          Member #89790
                          April 15, 2010
                          2344 Posts
                          Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Bravo technics............ i remember a few weeks ago you said anything i need thats a friend......ladaily thanks for saying anything i need to call.......  thats what its about......

I Agree!

boogiedown
                            United States
                            Member #95878
                            August 19, 2010
                            2887 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

you are so right........ karma will prevail... just reminds me of a song ... it was all good just a week ago.......

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

brooklyn, ny
                              United States
                              Member #89790
                              April 15, 2010
                              2344 Posts
                              Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

you are so right........ karma will prevail... just reminds me of a song ... it was all good just a week ago.......

what song is that?

Page 19 of 132