Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 10/1 - 10/31/2010

Topic closed. 1978 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pennace.

Page 20 of 132
PrintE-mailLink
headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
boogiedown
United States
Member #95878
August 19, 2010
2887 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

it was a line in jay-z dont remeber the song name.....

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

boogiedown
    United States
    Member #95878
    August 19, 2010
    2887 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

im sorry post for taking it off the numbers.......but this last thing to aanewyork when i first met you you dissed my system said it was speeding thins like that...i kept at it with you until now you got it  out there  with your own tweeks... or additions..i worked on that system for years and when i gave my system out i wrote in a post dont try and polish my thing and resell it to me.....bad business   check the posts................ and  i said if u use tweek or anything to it be fare share dont hide divide....... not give it back in doses..n charge....check the posts.....

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

United States
      Member #82873
      November 23, 2009
      251 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

im sorry post for taking it off the numbers.......but this last thing to aanewyork when i first met you you dissed my system said it was speeding thins like that...i kept at it with you until now you got it  out there  with your own tweeks... or additions..i worked on that system for years and when i gave my system out i wrote in a post dont try and polish my thing and resell it to me.....bad business   check the posts................ and  i said if u use tweek or anything to it be fare share dont hide divide....... not give it back in doses..n charge....check the posts.....

headcrack .............let karma deal with him..

anyway I enjoy reading your post.........your funny and you keep things live.

funny thing about Karma, she'll make you believe your system is on point, and when your ready to bet the house...........whow your system stops working.  LMAO, please if NY was easy to crack we all would be sitting on stacks

CANDY21's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
        #10 Kingsman Court Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #76927
        July 9, 2009
        1588 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

NY Tonight Picks

928 082 056 036 321 908 029 039 049

Sugar is sweet, just like candy!

Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44015 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

headcrack .............let karma deal with him..

anyway I enjoy reading your post.........your funny and you keep things live.

funny thing about Karma, she'll make you believe your system is on point, and when your ready to bet the house...........whow your system stops working.  LMAO, please if NY was easy to crack we all would be sitting on stacks

yeeeeeeeees i was on a mission when it came to new york...i had to get on it...it was calling me. seemed like nothing was working and made me work harder...i wouldnt lay down. Green laugh

boogiedown
            United States
            Member #95878
            August 19, 2010
            2887 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

thanks guys .. im always a close but no cigar and tonight im not in the mood to play.. its like at the dice tables.... one thing can take the feeling away....i think im going to go back to my system that i have for mega millions..... try to perfect that for years and let someone take it cross the finish line......your mind has to be right..... i hope this will help someone.....178 971 185 571 576 526 758 548 275 408 648 888 188 158...

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

United States
              Member #9763
              December 20, 2004
              2267 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Thanks missy...this was just the trial...i needed to see where the hits were coming from to know in essence where i'd be trimming it. so as we go it will get smaller. i wanted to share the process along the way. it was too exciting to keep to myself and once i realized i could hit often there was no need to keep it under wraps. its us against the state lottery ultimately so i have no problem giving it up to others. to be frank i make way to much money a month playing lottery to be selfish. between the pairs and the list im hitting almost everyday so why would i want to jinx myself my by being a hogzilla. i want people to win and i dont intend to charge for anything i develop. i'm winning for free so why shouldnt you.  Approve

You post 200 numbers a day and you "make too much money" ???!!

Interesting.

You cant be winning by playing 200 number a day buddy so you must be playing numbers that you are NOT posting.

Or you are not isolating your best numbers for people to play; something I suggested you do a while back....its much easier to play 10 numbers than 200 numbers.

Or you are not telling the truth.

Post your tickets for proof of this.

I post my BEST numbers and when I win I show proof. I dont overwhelm people with a list of 200 numbers.

I have sent out pictures to my list of my winning tickets or of my back office for proof of my winnings. I sent a copy of my online account's back office when I won $450 on Sept 14.

I just cant believe that somebody who posts 200 numbers a day is winning "too much money."

The math does not add up Technics.

And if you are winning all this money and posting 200 numbers - then you are keeping the best ones for yourself.

I post my best numbers here; I dont keep them to myself.

United States
                Member #82873
                November 23, 2009
                251 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

NY Tonight Picks

928 082 056 036 321 908 029 039 049

Candy.............908.st8 thats how i was thinking of playing it.

290---209 also............. well since I played 188 last year in october, i'm playing it this month,,,I hope noone thinks I'm using their system.

I only play 3 numbers till one hit. Candy21 has two of them listed. My system is the lottery bible and dreams feel free to use them.

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                  Saskatchewan
                  Canada
                  Member #19992
                  August 9, 2005
                  2867 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

"That ONE idea I just posted of collecting all the Octobers for the last 6 years and sorting them on Exel is enough to make a smart person rich."

I am not to sure about this one... I went over the first 10 years of October data and I had 2 sets of numbers that repeated a total of 3 times, the rest were 2 or lower times repeated... 3 hits in 10 years ... thats 3 hits in 310 October draws.

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44015 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Interesting.

You cant be winning by playing 200 number a day buddy so you must be playing numbers that you are NOT posting.

Or you are not isolating your best numbers for people to play; something I suggested you do a while back....its much easier to play 10 numbers than 200 numbers.

I post my BEST numbers and when I win I show proof. I dont overwhelm people with a list of 200 numbers.

I have sent out pictures to my list of my winning tickets or of my back office for proof of my winnings. I sent a copy of my online account's back office when I won $450 on Sept 14.

I just cant believe that somebody who posts 200 numbers a day is winning "too much money."

And if you are winning all this money and posting 200 numbers - then you are keeping the best ones for yourself.

what i post and and what i play are different issues......i dont play 200 numbers....lol but winning $900 on exacts help. i do have a large amount tucked away to play with. i'm no new jack. it would be foolish to play 200 numbers. dont forget that there are 999 combinations. oh and i do play several states and i do hit it those states as well. oh and if i say i win, trust me i win...its not a penis measuring contest nor to make others feel bad i dont have to post winning tickets or my online account wins. i feel like thats rubbing peoples faces in it. like i said. i post the list and pick from it based on the pairs. why in the world do you think i would play 200 numbers. i post 14 pairs thats 140 numbers and at times i play all of them. i have the money to do it so i do...simple.

United States
                      Member #82873
                      November 23, 2009
                      251 Posts
                      Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Interesting.

Tech........dont forget to post your list (so the f*&ck what if its 200) like I said if my number is on your list then I know to increase my bet. If its on xyz list I wont even play it. So keep it coming.........dont forget to post your pairs.

msbkny's avatar - 527216 3989976104265_80892509_n.jpg
                        brooklyn, ny
                        United States
                        Member #89790
                        April 15, 2010
                        2344 Posts
                        Posted: October 3, 2010, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Tech........dont forget to post your list (so the f*&ck what if its 200) like I said if my number is on your list then I know to increase my bet. If its on xyz list I wont even play it. So keep it coming.........dont forget to post your pairs.

I Agree!

boogiedown
                          United States
                          Member #95878
                          August 19, 2010
                          2887 Posts
                          Posted: October 3, 2010, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

"That ONE idea I just posted of collecting all the Octobers for the last 6 years and sorting them on Exel is enough to make a smart person rich."

I am not to sure about this one... I went over the first 10 years of October data and I had 2 sets of numbers that repeated a total of 3 times, the rest were 2 or lower times repeated... 3 hits in 10 years ... thats 3 hits in 310 October draws.

thats what im saying we put our systems out here for tweeking or adjusting and when you go into the numbers it can be any little thing that makes you see clear in the fog...... aanewyork you see what i mean.... who else help you get to where you are.....i could not walk with out my parents.....i could not do it all on my own......when we are in the lotto olympics and the race is the 3 digit race you get the paton passed to you and you cross the line ... its not you won its we won the team.... theres no I in team........get with the program.. dont come here and just steal the jewels........not from the contributors of your new system.... church can i get an amen......

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Baltimore
                            United States
                            Member #80332
                            September 24, 2009
                            44015 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2010, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

i gotcha missy....we rolling come monday...lol  Green laugh

boogiedown
                              United States
                              Member #95878
                              August 19, 2010
                              2887 Posts
                              Posted: October 3, 2010, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

i gotcha missy....we rolling come monday...lol  Green laugh

technics i will be there and if i see something that can help i will send it to you......even though i dont think you need it....bro...scatch the record the dj plays... technics got the diamond tipped needles... he's mixing and scratching go technic go technic go technic.....

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Page 20 of 132