Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 10/1 - 10/31/2010

Topic closed. 1978 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pennace.

Page 21 of 132
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9763
December 20, 2004
2267 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2010, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

"That ONE idea I just posted of collecting all the Octobers for the last 6 years and sorting them on Exel is enough to make a smart person rich."

I am not to sure about this one... I went over the first 10 years of October data and I had 2 sets of numbers that repeated a total of 3 times, the rest were 2 or lower times repeated... 3 hits in 10 years ... thats 3 hits in 310 October draws.

"You went over"?

This is not something you do visually; you have to sort 310 numbers.

You have to copy and paste every October for the last 10 years onto an Excel spreadsheet.

There are 31 days in October so your list for 10 years should be 310 lines down on Excel.

The date is on column A, the first digit is on column B, the second on C, and the third digit is on column D.

Then you go up to DATA,

SORT,

Sort by Column B,

then Column C,

then Column D.

Once all the numbers are neatly lined up this way, you will easily see all the numbers that repeat.

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Saskatchewan
    Canada
    Member #19992
    August 9, 2005
    2867 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2010, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

"You went over"?

This is not something you do visually; you have to sort 310 numbers.

You have to copy and paste every October for the last 10 years onto an Excel spreadsheet.

There are 31 days in October so your list for 10 years should be 310 lines down on Excel.

The date is on column A, the first digit is on column B, the second on C, and the third digit is on column D.

Then you go up to DATA,

SORT,

Sort by Column B,

then Column C,

then Column D.

Once all the numbers are neatly lined up this way, you will easily see all the numbers that repeat.

I did go over them.. I have a tool that sorts the numbers and I could how many times each number was called... I too used Excel.

From Oct. 1992 to Oct. 2009  --- I had 554 sets of numbers drawn on Western Canada in Oct. (No Sunday draws for a while)

ONLY 2 sets of numbers repeated 4 times... the rest we LOWER in repeats. Thats 17 years of data in October with that many hits... maybe the law of averages will say the rest will repeat, who knows, but not something concrete enough for me to chase.

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
      boogiedown
      United States
      Member #95878
      August 19, 2010
      2887 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2010, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

i dont use excel or probably lay now how to use it..... im stubborn set in my ways.... where do i get 10 years of data.... ny lottery only gos back 1year... these are the little things that people need....bro im going to wait for the online class or the mail list and just pay for a repacked cake i helped bake..

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

Saskatchewan
        Canada
        Member #19992
        August 9, 2005
        2867 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2010, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

i dont use excel or probably lay now how to use it..... im stubborn set in my ways.... where do i get 10 years of data.... ny lottery only gos back 1year... these are the little things that people need....bro im going to wait for the online class or the mail list and just pay for a repacked cake i helped bake..

I use versabet for all my numbers... they have every lotto in it and from its start for most states..

AbacoTiger's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
          Nassau, Bahamas
          Bahamas
          Member #64679
          September 4, 2008
          484 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2010, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Tech, I would like to say I agree with missy, since you started posting your pairs I have won  some hundreds,  I compare my numbers with your pairs making my list shorter, thanks again for posting. The other day when 695 came in Florida I had 569 for 10 straight and 10 box only because you had the pairs that made 569.

Its a little bit more than luck, and if you have to use someone else system to help you, and it's free why not.

Thank you again Tech, and please keep postingLove

Life is a game.....

Just have to learn to play it well.......

United States
            Member #9763
            December 20, 2004
            2267 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I did go over them.. I have a tool that sorts the numbers and I could how many times each number was called... I too used Excel.

From Oct. 1992 to Oct. 2009  --- I had 554 sets of numbers drawn on Western Canada in Oct. (No Sunday draws for a while)

ONLY 2 sets of numbers repeated 4 times... the rest we LOWER in repeats. Thats 17 years of data in October with that many hits... maybe the law of averages will say the rest will repeat, who knows, but not something concrete enough for me to chase.

Back test for July, August and Sept.

I am not sure how things work in Canada since I am using New York as a reference.

Take into account numbers that repeat 3 and 2 times. 

188 was an extreme case here for NY repeating 5 times.

Most of the numbers just repeat twice or three times.

These are the numbers you want to have on your master list for each month.

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
              Baltimore
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44035 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2010, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Tech, I would like to say I agree with missy, since you started posting your pairs I have won  some hundreds,  I compare my numbers with your pairs making my list shorter, thanks again for posting. The other day when 695 came in Florida I had 569 for 10 straight and 10 box only because you had the pairs that made 569.

Its a little bit more than luck, and if you have to use someone else system to help you, and it's free why not.

im glad i was able to support/aid in that win. thats what its all about for me...the collective effort. i read and consider everything when playing. i leave no stone unturned. and you best believe i wont be going anywhere, no one is running me away. i was on the debate team in school. i welcome it.  Approve

United States
                Member #9763
                December 20, 2004
                2267 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2010, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I agree with you Abaco.

Techs list is great.

But when somebody tells me that they are making "too much money" playing pick 3, I see red flags.

If that is the case, he should post THOSE super hot numbers, not 200 numbers.

Or at least post them on on a separate post: "My Best Numbers This week."

I am not being harsh here, just realistic.

Saskatchewan
                  Canada
                  Member #19992
                  August 9, 2005
                  2867 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2010, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Back test for July, August and Sept.

I am not sure how things work in Canada since I am using New York as a reference.

Take into account numbers that repeat 3 and 2 times. 

188 was an extreme case here for NY repeating 5 times.

Most of the numbers just repeat twice or three times.

These are the numbers you want to have on your master list for each month.

One thing I did notice is, those that were called once in October both repeated already this month, so I guess weeding out all repeated numbers may be the case out here.

This shrunk my October list from 554 sets to 316.... now to reduce them to a reasonable number to play daily.

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                    Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44035 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2010, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I agree with you Abaco.

Techs list is great.

But when somebody tells me that they are making "too much money" playing pick 3, I see red flags.

If that is the case, he should post THOSE super hot numbers, not 200 numbers.

Or at least post them on on a separate post: "My Best Numbers This week."

I am not being harsh here, just realistic.

Thats what u fail to realize. i dont have to worry about hot numbers. if i just play my pairs i win..dayum a hot number. if its not in the pairs or the list then i dont win. i said i win alot because of betting online vs at the store. i'll say this...the last time trips came in a few states and i was able to catch it...i won for a few thousand easy so why wouldnt it be easy for me to play 140 numbers at 25 cents to a dollar a play.....are you understanding me. i play 8 or more states and i get box wins and a few exacts from pairs and my lists daily...im winning. thats the purpose....play to win. i just recently started playing out of my home state because i realized my list was hitting harder in other states. i have a big pot online so it allows me to be flamboyant a bit. anyone that plays online knows this so i dont know why it sounds crazy to you for me to say that i'm winning...my list and pairs alone prove that ..dayum posting a ticket. liars are fools and i'm too smart to be a fool. thats it for me. i'll navigate around you from now on because you're a distraction to my purpose. Smile

United States
                      Member #9763
                      December 20, 2004
                      2267 Posts
                      Posted: October 3, 2010, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

One thing I did notice is, those that were called once in October both repeated already this month, so I guess weeding out all repeated numbers may be the case out here.

This shrunk my October list from 554 sets to 316.... now to reduce them to a reasonable number to play daily.

You got it!!

You have to see what particular patterns work in your state/country.

And you definitely have to make that list shorter.

Here in NY we have the luxury of having difference gurus and publications that give out predictions. See if you can find the same for Canada and cross reference your numbers and look for repeats.

AbacoTiger's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
                        Nassau, Bahamas
                        Bahamas
                        Member #64679
                        September 4, 2008
                        484 Posts
                        Posted: October 3, 2010, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Only one thing lefted to be said aanewyork from the words of a wise person - study the game and create your own luckWink

Life is a game.....

Just have to learn to play it well.......

United States
                          Member #9763
                          December 20, 2004
                          2267 Posts
                          Posted: October 3, 2010, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

The $10K System – Version 1.0

Ok, you guys win.

I got a lot of angry people emailing me complaining that they really needed money, were unemployed, going through foreclosure, could not find work, etc.

This one lady from Texas called me crying on the phone.

It's kind of sad how bad things are out there financially.

So I will reveal my system - indirectly.

I will be giving out clues here and there.

Just put all the individual pieces together and you will figure it out on your own.

You have to be an active participant here; you will have to THINK for yourself.

And you already have the biggest clue; focus on 30 days, not on finding the best number to play TODAY.

Playing on a day to day basis is a formula for disaster; and yet that is how 98% of people play this game. They are chasing numbers, and losing every day.

My suggestion: pull back from the game and see the big picture; see what numbers come out most frequently every MONTH.

This by itself will not make you a winner but it is the starting point.

You will need the other clues...So pay very close attention to my posts and emails from now on.

And as always, I will be emailing proof of my wins.

emerald64's avatar - 8ball
                            suffolk county, Long Island, NY
                            United States
                            Member #56449
                            November 19, 2007
                            1508 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2010, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

The $10K System – Version 1.0

Ok, you guys win.

I got a lot of angry people emailing me complaining that they really needed money, were unemployed, going through foreclosure, could not find work, etc.

This one lady from Texas called me crying on the phone.

It's kind of sad how bad things are out there financially.

So I will reveal my system - indirectly.

I will be giving out clues here and there.

Just put all the individual pieces together and you will figure it out on your own.

You have to be an active participant here; you will have to THINK for yourself.

And you already have the biggest clue; focus on 30 days, not on finding the best number to play TODAY.

Playing on a day to day basis is a formula for disaster; and yet that is how 98% of people play this game. They are chasing numbers, and losing every day.

My suggestion: pull back from the game and see the big picture; see what numbers come out most frequently every MONTH.

This by itself will not make you a winner but it is the starting point.

You will need the other clues...So pay very close attention to my posts and emails from now on.

And as always, I will be emailing proof of my wins.

....................I Agree!

allure01's avatar - lady narrisa.png
                              Brooklyn, New York
                              United States
                              Member #97203
                              September 12, 2010
                              182 Posts
                              Posted: October 3, 2010, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

LOL, technics "you the man!" Telling it like it is. Just remember, the more u give, the more you GET - unlike some of us... the thing is KARMA is a $%^&* and once you start to break others back, GOD shows us who is in charge! Technics I lok forward to reading more of your post.

Page 21 of 132