Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Asking the the numbers for the next day intentionally

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
Beautiful Florida
United States
Member #5709
July 18, 2004
20115 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2010, 4:09 am - IP Logged

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
    Dutchess County, New York
    United States
    Member #8067
    October 22, 2004
    3239 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2010, 7:34 am - IP Logged

I do that all the time, 319 last night, 2010 a couple fo months ago, fell yesterday in NY STRAIGHT, did not play it, stopped in late August ;(...

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
      adelaide sa
      Australia
      Member #37136
      April 11, 2006
      3300 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2010, 7:43 am - IP Logged

i have a apl lives in michigan so ill ask for mich pick 3, and play em to boot. starting sometime later on

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2010, 8:03 am - IP Logged

I do that all the time, 319 last night, 2010 a couple fo months ago, fell yesterday in NY STRAIGHT, did not play it, stopped in late August ;(...

What I'm trying to do is develop the ability to see into the future( at least one day) by way of my dreams,  so this has to be develope and worked on everyday so it become automatic, sort of. It takes dedication. I'm glad to know that others have tried this. I think most peole quit to quickly before tangible results show. If you dream a number tonight and it doesn't show the next day then it doesn't count. Remember that this "experiment" is to dream the number for the next day. Wink

Play to win!

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
          Dutchess County, New York
          United States
          Member #8067
          October 22, 2004
          3239 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2010, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Sounds like fun, I actually ask the spirits and trees, animals and the universe for help to see the numbers, I do this just before bed. I also pray for visions. My wife thinks it's corny, I don't care. Of course, her hand is out for payment when I do win lol...Let's watch for the 319. My 319 qualifies for this experiment, because it cam to me early (3-4) am, so that is night, I was sleeping.

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3626 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2010, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Sounds like fun, I actually ask the spirits and trees, animals and the universe for help to see the numbers, I do this just before bed. I also pray for visions. My wife thinks it's corny, I don't care. Of course, her hand is out for payment when I do win lol...Let's watch for the 319. My 319 qualifies for this experiment, because it cam to me early (3-4) am, so that is night, I was sleeping.

Great sense of humor! Yeah, people think your crazy when you talk about stuff like this but when you hit, they are the first with their hands out like Ralph from the Jeffersons. GOOD LUCK!

Play to win!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34138 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2010, 8:38 am - IP Logged

967,  Box or Play Str8,Wheel

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

So the number that was drawn was not 675 but 897. NO HIT. I had another dream number for tonight. It was number 124. Will play it tonight.

Play to win!

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34138 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2010, 6:14 am - IP Logged

Good luck to the winners, 769 Ida. Oct 4th. from a dream. Another dream number

687 wheel.or str8 or box.6870 Good Luck!   Oct.5th.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2010, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Tonight's number was 660 so my 124 didn't come out. I will ask for another dream tonight  before I go to bed.

Play to win!

Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57910
                      January 23, 2008
                      3626 Posts
                      Posted: October 5, 2010, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Tonight's number was 660 so my 124 didn't come out. I will ask for another dream tonight  before I go to bed.

Okay, it's daytime. Last night I did my usual asking for the next day's number in my dream and didn't get any. I do have a feeling about a number coming out but it's not a dream number, it just a feeling. I like 306 or 305. Good Luck to All!

Play to win!

Monkey Butt, USA
                        United States
                        Member #54569
                        August 23, 2007
                        1124 Posts
                        Posted: October 6, 2010, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Here is what I propose. I would like to see how this works. From now on I am going to ask for the Pick 3 numbers to be shown to me in my dreams. I started yesterday.  I would like you to try this too and post your results here. When you are laying in bed I want you to say something like:  " You will give me the pick 3 number for ________ ( day of the week). It will be as clear as day. You will make it so clear that when I wake up, I will remember." Now, say this over and over and over and over until you are asleep. I tried this last night and I got 293. I'll let you know if it hits. Now, I don't expect to get a number every night. Dreams are a funny thing but I'm tired of getting clues and not the exact number so I'm gonna try it this way. I don't want to dream about 'tooth' , 'death', "my mother" and have to interpret what number they are try to give me. There are just too many numbers, so I've decided to ask just for the actual number. Don't give any clues. "Just the facts ma'am".  You can start by asking whoever or whatever you believe in. "God, Allah, Higher Power, Higher Self, The Universe, Jehovah, Lord, and then say your mantra.

GOOD LUCK!

Hi

Did what you suggested last night.

The numbers for Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2010, TX Pick 3 day drawing 641 and the TX Pick 4 day drawing 7403.

I also got something else to boot.

I felt the strong presence of someone walking through my house while I slept.

I felt the presence in my bedroom-living room-and in the areas where my kids sleep.

My youngest was very very fretful last night and that's not normal.

And my other kids asked me if I came to their rooms last night.

In a way I did because I remember seeing their rooms while I slept and whenever I was awakened by the youngest I felt a strong presence like I was being watched.

But the numbers were very very clear.

Lets see what happens on the TX Pick 3/4 Lotto day drawings.

I intend to try this thing again and see what happens tonight.

Thanks for this wonderful thread Jackpotismine.

Opti-Mystic's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg

Bahamas
                          Member #91247
                          May 13, 2010
                          151 Posts
                          Posted: October 6, 2010, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

When I first read Jackpotismine's post I felt the need to warn him not to do this.  He kept getting bogus numbers and did not report anything signifcant occuring so I said nothing.... but now that you have posted this account of what has occured when you tried this - I know I have to say something.

Please, if you don't know anything about the spiritual realm, don't go into willy nilly.  It is not something you can play around with, believe me.  If you sensed a presence and it went into your children's rooms, please be careful.  You said your youngest was very fretful, don't you wonder why?  Haven't you asked him/her why they were feeling restless?  There are entities out there in the spiritual realm who would answer your call for financial gain, but they want something else in return, and usually it is something you would not want to give.

No amount of money is worth it "to gain the whole world and lose your soul, or the soul of any loved one".  If you or any of your children begin to experience nightmares as a result of this, the only way you can fight it is to call on the name of Jesus Christ, the Lord and Saviour of humanity.  Whether you believe in Him or not - He is the only one who can save if trouble comes as a result of opening this doorway into the spiritual realm.

I don't have a problem with playing numbers as I see it as an investment.... however,  I trying to work out my numbers from my own formulas, etc.  I would not ask some unknown spiritual entity to supply me with them because I would not be willing to give them what they ask for in return.  There is always a price to pay, believe me.  I recall a man who told me he had done something similar and he won some $70/75 thousand dollars - but then he said later, his son died in a car accident.  He felt that his son's accident was connected to his winning those funds.  He said that the fancy car he purchased with his winnings, he no longer even uses it because it can't bring back the loving relationship he had with his son.

Please beware, I don't want to frighten you - but these things are very real.... you are duly warned.

Monkey Butt, USA
                            United States
                            Member #54569
                            August 23, 2007
                            1124 Posts
                            Posted: October 6, 2010, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Did what you suggested last night.

The numbers for Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2010, TX Pick 3 day drawing 641 and the TX Pick 4 day drawing 7403.

I also got something else to boot.

I felt the strong presence of someone walking through my house while I slept.

I felt the presence in my bedroom-living room-and in the areas where my kids sleep.

My youngest was very very fretful last night and that's not normal.

And my other kids asked me if I came to their rooms last night.

In a way I did because I remember seeing their rooms while I slept and whenever I was awakened by the youngest I felt a strong presence like I was being watched.

But the numbers were very very clear.

Lets see what happens on the TX Pick 3/4 Lotto day drawings.

I intend to try this thing again and see what happens tonight.

Thanks for this wonderful thread Jackpotismine.

The results are in and I missed it.

TX Pick 3 Day 912

TX Pick 4 Day 9724

After what I experienced last night, I'm going to bow out of the experiement.

I wish all of you who participate 100% success and I still believe this is a wonderful thread.

Once again thanks for this wonderful thread Jackpotismine.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34138 Posts
                              Posted: October 6, 2010, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

This number is still rolling!! 697 M.L.