Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Asking the the numbers for the next day intentionally

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3626 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

When I first read Jackpotismine's post I felt the need to warn him not to do this.  He kept getting bogus numbers and did not report anything signifcant occuring so I said nothing.... but now that you have posted this account of what has occured when you tried this - I know I have to say something.

Please, if you don't know anything about the spiritual realm, don't go into willy nilly.  It is not something you can play around with, believe me.  If you sensed a presence and it went into your children's rooms, please be careful.  You said your youngest was very fretful, don't you wonder why?  Haven't you asked him/her why they were feeling restless?  There are entities out there in the spiritual realm who would answer your call for financial gain, but they want something else in return, and usually it is something you would not want to give.

No amount of money is worth it "to gain the whole world and lose your soul, or the soul of any loved one".  If you or any of your children begin to experience nightmares as a result of this, the only way you can fight it is to call on the name of Jesus Christ, the Lord and Saviour of humanity.  Whether you believe in Him or not - He is the only one who can save if trouble comes as a result of opening this doorway into the spiritual realm.

I don't have a problem with playing numbers as I see it as an investment.... however,  I trying to work out my numbers from my own formulas, etc.  I would not ask some unknown spiritual entity to supply me with them because I would not be willing to give them what they ask for in return.  There is always a price to pay, believe me.  I recall a man who told me he had done something similar and he won some $70/75 thousand dollars - but then he said later, his son died in a car accident.  He felt that his son's accident was connected to his winning those funds.  He said that the fancy car he purchased with his winnings, he no longer even uses it because it can't bring back the loving relationship he had with his son.

Please beware, I don't want to frighten you - but these things are very real.... you are duly warned.

Opti-Mystic, do whatever works for you. If you have fear of doing this then don't do it. I won't go into a debate about religious beliefs (been there done that). Fear is what is used in religion to keep you lock in your world. If what you believe works for you, keep doing it and good luck. Remember, this is a VOLUNTARY participation thread. Wink

Play to win!

Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2010, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

The results are in and I missed it.

TX Pick 3 Day 912

TX Pick 4 Day 9724

After what I experienced last night, I'm going to bow out of the experiement.

I wish all of you who participate 100% success and I still believe this is a wonderful thread.

Once again thanks for this wonderful thread Jackpotismine.

Thanks Perdue for the compliment. What you experiecne, could have been totally unrelated to what we were doing here but it doesn't matter. If YOU feel it was related and feel uncomfortable, do what you must. Thanks for your participation anyway. Moving on, last night's number drawn was 302. I didn't get any numbers last night although I asked for it. I will try again tonight. Will let you know.

Play to win!

Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: October 7, 2010, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Last night's number was 815. I asked for a dream number and was given 187 so I will play it tonight. Good luck to all!

Play to win!

1977's avatar - flower2
        st. pete
        United States
        Member #6680
        September 3, 2004
        1226 Posts
        Posted: October 8, 2010, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          ATLANTA, GA
          United States
          Member #78958
          August 24, 2009
          5088 Posts
          Posted: October 8, 2010, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

I'm in, going to take a nap right now.  When I come back, I'll be ready to post something!  Thanks for the idea!

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

Las Vegas, NV
            United States
            Member #44841
            August 9, 2006
            1749 Posts
            Posted: October 8, 2010, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Last night's number was 815. I asked for a dream number and was given 187 so I will play it tonight. Good luck to all!

187 Str8 in NY midday!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34147 Posts
              Posted: October 8, 2010, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

I had a Vision of Clouds, 009* and,322*  0090,3220

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Monkey Butt, USA
                United States
                Member #54569
                August 23, 2007
                1124 Posts
                Posted: October 8, 2010, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Looks like you are refining your talent.

Question...... When you ask for your numbers are you expecting just the numbers or the numbers in exact order? 

I enjoy reading about the results.

Keep up the interesting work.

Kunming
                  China
                  Member #57910
                  January 23, 2008
                  3626 Posts
                  Posted: October 8, 2010, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Looks like you are refining your talent.

Question...... When you ask for your numbers are you expecting just the numbers or the numbers in exact order? 

I enjoy reading about the results.

Keep up the interesting work.

Thanks. Actually my intention was to get exactly what I asked for which is the exact numbers to be drawn for the next day. It's like this. When you ask for something specific, you want that specific thing right? So why not ask for exactly what you want before you go to sleep. Granted, you might not get it but they say "ask and you shall receive". Anyway, don't want to get into the whole religious thing. Last night I ask for a pick 3 number but didn't get any, however, I did dream the number 34. Last night China's number was 794. Didn't hit. Tonight I will play981. Good Luck to all! One final note. I only started this thread to try to shall my ideas and thoughts to maybe help someone else hit the numbers. Remember, it's all voluntary. This an experiment I'm trying. Enjoy the game!

Play to win!

Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: October 9, 2010, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Thanks. Actually my intention was to get exactly what I asked for which is the exact numbers to be drawn for the next day. It's like this. When you ask for something specific, you want that specific thing right? So why not ask for exactly what you want before you go to sleep. Granted, you might not get it but they say "ask and you shall receive". Anyway, don't want to get into the whole religious thing. Last night I ask for a pick 3 number but didn't get any, however, I did dream the number 34. Last night China's number was 794. Didn't hit. Tonight I will play981. Good Luck to all! One final note. I only started this thread to try to shall my ideas and thoughts to maybe help someone else hit the numbers. Remember, it's all voluntary. This an experiment I'm trying. Enjoy the game!

Tonight's number was 686. No hit. I'm not giving up. I know it takes practice and persistance. I will keep asking for the pick 3 drawing for tomorrow. Remember that my goal is to develope the ability to dream the next day's number.

Play to win!

Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57910
                      January 23, 2008
                      3626 Posts
                      Posted: October 9, 2010, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning! Last night I dreamt of number 409.

Play to win!

Kunming
                        China
                        Member #57910
                        January 23, 2008
                        3626 Posts
                        Posted: October 10, 2010, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Good Morning! Last night I dreamt of number 409.

Oh well, tonight's Pick 3 was 665. No Hit. I will try again. Unhappy

Play to win!

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34147 Posts
                          Posted: October 10, 2010, 11:02 am - IP Logged

I had a Vision of Clouds, 009* and,322*  0090,3220

N.C. Yeah!!!   0009 comb. Did you see this Technics in N.C.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Kunming
                            China
                            Member #57910
                            January 23, 2008
                            3626 Posts
                            Posted: October 10, 2010, 11:06 am - IP Logged

N.C. Yeah!!!   0009 comb. Did you see this Technics in N.C.

Marcie, your funny and to answer your question, no I didn't. Ha.ha.

Play to win!

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34147 Posts
                              Posted: October 10, 2010, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Marcie, your funny and to answer your question, no I didn't. Ha.ha.

Technics Baby,He follows me.   HaHa!!  I hope he followed this time!! 0900 comb. My Vision,Clouds when I post a number it is for anyone!