Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have You Ever Put $10 on a Number?

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 6 years ago by aanewyork.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9763
December 20, 2004
2267 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2010, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

The 7 day blanket bet is a much better strategy than putting $10 down on a number......and seeing that number NOT hit. That's $10 down the drain. Many people do this with hot numbers; they put $10, $20 or more on that number hoping it will hit.

(See the post below for an explanation of what is a blanket bet.)

Instead of hoping that a number hits in any particular day, you increase your chances of hitting by increasing the length of time you have that number in play. 

You have a higher chance of hitting a number when you play that number 7 days than when you play that number for just one day. This is just basic logic and common sense.

Yes, your number may not hit in a 7 day period (or two week period) but your chances of hitting are BETTER than when you are just covering ONE day. And that's all we want; we want an edge. An advantage.

The beauty of playing for 7 days online (or .50 cents at the store) is that you do the work once for the entire week; now you can NOT forget to play that number, because you already played it. 

Think about this next time you are tempted to put $10 or $20 on a number.

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: October 12, 2010, 9:44 pm - IP Logged
    I put 6 bucks straight on 984 about 5 or 6 years ago, and won $3,000 bucks. Also, 3 bucks on 470 soon after, 1500 b ucks,720 bucks on Fantasy Five Florida, 4 out of 5 numbers with no rollover.
    Then it all ended...lol
      LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: October 12, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged
      I put 6 bucks straight on 984 about 5 or 6 years ago, and won $3,000 bucks. Also, 3 bucks on 470 soon after, 1500 b ucks,720 bucks on Fantasy Five Florida, 4 out of 5 numbers with no rollover.
      Then it all ended...lol

No, I have never put $10 on a number. I cannot wait a week to get a hit. My strategy is to track digits & play small groups of #s for regular hits & of course to make a profit. For me it is the best way to keep the anxiety out & the money coming to me.

& joker17, you can bring it all back again. The resurrection!

What was your state of mind at that time?...your habits? ...the people around you?

& stop saying "Then it all ended".

Come on...find that groooooooooooooooove!

& work it!

LOL!

United States
        Member #9763
        December 20, 2004
        2267 Posts
        Posted: October 12, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

The $10K System: Basic Principles

***Turn $3.50 into $225...Then Escalate to $10K***

(Below are the basic principles of the $10K System I am working on right now).

==================================================

Here I will show you a better strategy than putting $10 or $20 on a hot number on any one particular day.

Did you know that you can play a number online for an entire week (7 days, 14 draws) for just $3.50 (.25 cent Box or Straight).

A Straight hit pays $225.

A Box hit pays $37 ($75 for a double).

Where else can you turn a $3.50 investment into $225?

THIS is how to play this game SMART; you cover multiple days when you bet. 

Playing numbers on a day to day basis is a formula for disaster.

You will lose at least 95% of the time when you play this way. 

The 7 day Blanket Bet is a key component of the Pick 3 $10K System I am currently working on.

The 7 day blanket bet maximizes your chances of hitting and it really shines with the .25 Straight bet because it gives you a chance to turn a small $3.50 investment into an astonishing $225.

That kind of return is better than any stock, bond or mutual fund.

What do you do after you hit?

You then play the next set of numbers .50 Straight ($450 when you hit).

(This assumes you have an online account.)

When you hit, you repeat the process now putting $1 on your list of numbers ($900).

Then $2 ($1,800).

Then $3 ($2,700).

Then $4 ($3,600)

I am sure you can see where this is going.

The goal is to make $10,000 in a 30 day period.

When you make $10K in a month, you STOP the cycle (don’t get greedy).

You then start the cycle all over again with .25 cent bets.

I have just shared with you the basic process behind my  Pick 3 $10K System.

This system consists of starting with a list of HOT numbers with a high chance of hitting on any 30 day period and then playing these numbers .25 cent Straight for 7 or 14 days.

This .25 cent bet is the START of the cycle which will escalate after you win.

This is VERY important: we only escalate using money we have won.

WE only escalate IF and when we win.

I am leaving a lot of things out at this point but this is the basic process of my system.

Details will follow.

This system should be ready in a few months.

gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
          ohio
          United States
          Member #5030
          June 11, 2004
          17731 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2010, 10:13 am - IP Logged

show me how you win like that laverne?

I'm not brave enough to bet 10 dollars on a bet. I only tried 1 straight and lost it.

aanewyork Maybe i should learn more about this? I'm ready to make monet anyway I can.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7297 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2010, 11:34 am - IP Logged

The 7 day blanket bet is a much better strategy than putting $10 down on a number......and seeing that number NOT hit. That's $10 down the drain. Many people do this with hot numbers; they put $10, $20 or more on that number hoping it will hit.

(See the post below for an explanation of what is a blanket bet.)

Instead of hoping that a number hits in any particular day, you increase your chances of hitting by increasing the length of time you have that number in play. 

You have a higher chance of hitting a number when you play that number 7 days than when you play that number for just one day. This is just basic logic and common sense.

Yes, your number may not hit in a 7 day period (or two week period) but your chances of hitting are BETTER than when you are just covering ONE day. And that's all we want; we want an edge. An advantage.

The beauty of playing for 7 days online (or .50 cents at the store) is that you do the work once for the entire week; now you can NOT forget to play that number, because you already played it. 

Think about this next time you are tempted to put $10 or $20 on a number.

I've played $10 on a number several times and won a few times too. If I wanted to wager $70 and had the choice between playing one number for $10 for a week or playing 10 numbers for a $1 each, the potential payoff would be my deciding factor. One method gives me seven chances to win $5000 where the other gives me 70 chances to win a possible $3500 providing I hit each day. Since it's more likely the potential win is probably $500, I'd play one number and go for the much higher payday.

"Best Numbers This Week: 417, 975, 615, 040, 400, 504, 046, 048, 964, 777

Top Ten List for October:  549, 259, 584, 252, 272, 344, 466, 465, 351, 031"

Why doesn't at least one of your "best this week" numbers match any of the "Top Ten for October"?

If those numbers are the top ten for the month they certainly should also be good any given week during the month.

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2010, 11:50 am - IP Logged

No, I have never put $10 on a number. I cannot wait a week to get a hit. My strategy is to track digits & play small groups of #s for regular hits & of course to make a profit. For me it is the best way to keep the anxiety out & the money coming to me.

What was your state of mind at that time?...your habits? ...the people around you?

Come on...find that groooooooooooooooove!

& work it!

LOL!

I used to make more money when there was only one draw a day. But now, I'm streamlining my 3 startegy combo method and will get it soon when I open an online account in Nov./Dec.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2010, 11:51 am - IP Logged

show me how you win like that laverne?

I'm not brave enough to bet 10 dollars on a bet. I only tried 1 straight and lost it.

aanewyork Maybe i should learn more about this? I'm ready to make monet anyway I can.

gunjack, I have already posted that in the Systems forum. You will have to go through the posts & read carefully. 

United States
                  Member #9763
                  December 20, 2004
                  2267 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2010, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

I made $450 on 777.

Today is Friday 10-15.

I predicted 777 on the NY forum 3 days ago on 10-12:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/221305/1807718

777 has been on my signature for several days as well as one of the "Best Numbers This Week." 

Here you see the power of my Blanket Bet Strategy in action: I put a 7 day blanket bet on 777 five days ago.

United States
                    Member #9763
                    December 20, 2004
                    2267 Posts
                    Posted: October 15, 2010, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

I've played $10 on a number several times and won a few times too. If I wanted to wager $70 and had the choice between playing one number for $10 for a week or playing 10 numbers for a $1 each, the potential payoff would be my deciding factor. One method gives me seven chances to win $5000 where the other gives me 70 chances to win a possible $3500 providing I hit each day. Since it's more likely the potential win is probably $500, I'd play one number and go for the much higher payday.

"Best Numbers This Week: 417, 975, 615, 040, 400, 504, 046, 048, 964, 777

Top Ten List for October:  549, 259, 584, 252, 272, 344, 466, 465, 351, 031"

Why doesn't at least one of your "best this week" numbers match any of the "Top Ten for October"?

If those numbers are the top ten for the month they certainly should also be good any given week during the month.

Because I am trying to target numbers that will hit THIS week.....which was the case with 777, which hit today October 15 in New York.

.......So I was right on that prediction.

These numbers are good for THIS WEEK and the ENTIRE month as well: 549, 259, 584, 252, 272, 344, 466, 465, 351, 031. (These numbers have been updated; see my signature.)

These numbers are good specifically for THIS WEEK: 417, 975, 615, 040, 400, 504, 046, 048, 964, 777. (These numbers have been updated; see my signature.)

So basically the numbers on the top list are more likely to hit this week than the other numbers, which can hit any day of the month.

The numbers above may change when I see a change in the current trends. I always update my signature when I see these changes taking place. 

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                      adelaide sa
                      Australia
                      Member #37136
                      April 11, 2006
                      3300 Posts
                      Posted: October 15, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

u know i like this system. i prob wont play, but i liek the raising bet when you win.

my current  play for keno is raise the odds when i lose, so as i lose more my odds of winning get longer and longer.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
                        Member #9763
                        December 20, 2004
                        2267 Posts
                        Posted: October 16, 2010, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

u know i like this system. i prob wont play, but i liek the raising bet when you win.

my current  play for keno is raise the odds when i lose, so as i lose more my odds of winning get longer and longer.

I have an email list. I send out hot numbers that I think are about to hit in New York and I share some of my strategies (send me a private message if you want to be added). Below is an email I got after posting that I hit 777 yesturday, and my response: 

THIS IS THE EMAIL I GOT:

"So let me get this straight.  You spend $38.50 on a blanket bet every week just so you MIGHT win something this month?  How much are you in the hole?"

MY RESPONSE:

I won $6,000 on June 16 so I am not in the hole.

And I won $450 on 304 on Sept 14.

Yes, I spend a lot of money on the number but I am improving all the time and learning new things virtually every day.

My biggest latest discovery; focus on 30 days, not on trying to chase numbers on a daily basis.....which is how  95% of people play this game.

When you focus on 30 days you will see a lot of consensus among all the different lists out there.  304, for example, was on several lists, including my own and Savants. Focusing on 30 days will, ironically, give you a SHORTER list of numbers to play.

To win on a daily basis you will have to play many numbers and it will be hit or miss most of the time.

When you focus on 30 days, that is not the case because there is more agreement among the experts on what numbers are the hottest.

I hit 777 yesterday ....but get this: 777 was recommended by both Stan Rose on the last issue of Lotto News and by Marc Walker on his monthly Pick 3 List. Thats the kind of agreement that makes a number HOT.

Yes, I have to cover more days this way but the return compensates for the investment when you play online.

I can cover any number for 14 days with just $7 (.25 cent straight bet.)

Investment: $7.
                        Return: $218  ($225 - $7).

THIS IS HOW YOU HAVE TO APPROACH THIS GAME IF YOU WANT TO MAKE REAL MONEY. 

AND THAT IS WHAT I AM BUILDING UP TO: I WANT TO MAKE $10,000 A MONTH.....CONSISTENTLY.

This will take more work on my part and I have to keep improving my system even more.....but I can smell the money already. It's coming!
                          New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: October 16, 2010, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

I have an email list. I send out hot numbers that I think are about to hit in New York and I share some of my strategies (send me a private message if you want to be added). Below is an email I got after posting that I hit 777 yesturday, and my response: 

THIS IS THE EMAIL I GOT:

"So let me get this straight.  You spend $38.50 on a blanket bet every week just so you MIGHT win something this month?  How much are you in the hole?"

MY RESPONSE:

I won $6,000 on June 16 so I am not in the hole.

And I won $450 on 304 on Sept 14.

Yes, I spend a lot of money on the number but I am improving all the time and learning new things virtually every day.

My biggest latest discovery; focus on 30 days, not on trying to chase numbers on a daily basis.....which is how  95% of people play this game.

When you focus on 30 days you will see a lot of consensus among all the different lists out there.  304, for example, was on several lists, including my own and Savants. Focusing on 30 days will, ironically, give you a SHORTER list of numbers to play.

To win on a daily basis you will have to play many numbers and it will be hit or miss most of the time.

When you focus on 30 days, that is not the case because there is more agreement among the experts on what numbers are the hottest.

I hit 777 yesterday ....but get this: 777 was recommended by both Stan Rose on the last issue of Lotto News and by Marc Walker on his monthly Pick 3 List. Thats the kind of agreement that makes a number HOT.

Yes, I have to cover more days this way but the return compensates for the investment when you play online.

I can cover any number for 14 days with just $7 (.25 cent straight bet.)

Investment: $7.
                          Return: $218  ($225 - $7).

THIS IS HOW YOU HAVE TO APPROACH THIS GAME IF YOU WANT TO MAKE REAL MONEY. 

AND THAT IS WHAT I AM BUILDING UP TO: I WANT TO MAKE $10,000 A MONTH.....CONSISTENTLY.

This will take more work on my part and I have to keep improving my system even more.....but I can smell the money already. It's coming!

I Agree!Ha,Ha,!!! Yes, Yes!!  A Sure-enough-right thinking-absolutely-definitely-Positive -Attitude digits investing   Player!! That's what I call you;  Yes!! Thumbs UpPlay ON!!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

mybelle's avatar - chick
                            Palm Harbor, Florida
                            United States
                            Member #51115
                            March 28, 2007
                            1391 Posts
                            Posted: October 16, 2010, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Yes,  4-5 years ago Christmas Eve I placed 10 on 347 and 5 on 644.  347 came it and I discovered it on Christmas morning.  What a beautiful Christmas present that was to win close to $5000.

Next time, place 10 on 324 (it was my brother's suggestion) in April of 2008 and won $5000.

Am in waiting mode for the next number.   Can't wait.  Hoping for 144 soon in Florida.

Somebody's gonna win tonight  I Agree!

MYBELLE

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                              Member #81314
                              October 16, 2009
                              18980 Posts
                              Posted: October 16, 2010, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

I put $10 on a number often.

Put $10 on 823 one day, it didn't drop.

Put $4.00 on it the next day it dropped,  won $1,600.00.

I tried to win $6,000.00, lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

April, 2009-Missouri.

23-416

$1,600

30-303

I blanket numbers,sometimes, sometimes, I win.  Every theory is sometimes.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!