Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have You Ever Put $10 on a Number?

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 6 years ago by aanewyork.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2010, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

United States
    Member #9763
    December 20, 2004
    2267 Posts
    Posted: October 18, 2010, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

aanewyork, CONGRAT$ on your win!

Cheers

Thanks.

I am liking 412, 214, and 417 this week.

getthatmoney's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #84693
      January 2, 2010
      365 Posts
      Posted: October 18, 2010, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.

I am liking 412, 214, and 417 this week.

same here but i'm adding 126 125 also

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
        adelaide sa
        Australia
        Member #37136
        April 11, 2006
        3300 Posts
        Posted: October 18, 2010, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

yes congrats on the win. im glad its working for you.

u know i missed out on 777 by a hairs bredth.  i said on another post, that 777 is as likely to follow 777 as any other 3 numnbers

then thought about the fact i said it i should back it. so i put a $1 on 777 in NY, the following draw, but guess what new jersey hit 777 Shocked

i been looking at  same numbers but boxed repeating in the following draw, but i dont think it comes often enough, for 25c you get $38 on a box, but there is something like 48 draws a day, you would have to hit once every 3 days,

anyhow this is what im looking at. i copy n pasted some numbers to a post here but didnt realise the edit post option goes in 20 min and all my work has disapeared, dont feell liek re doing last 30 days of draws, but about 8 of them had same numbers but  different order repeats.

so its about break even :( maybe when im over losing my work ill do it again.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: October 18, 2010, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

u know i missed out on 777 by a hairs bredth.  i said on another post, that 777 is as likely to follow 777 as any other 3 numnbers

then thought about the fact i said it i should back it. so i put a $1 on 777 in NY, the following draw, but guess what new jersey hit 777 Shocked

i been looking at  same numbers but boxed repeating in the following draw, but i dont think it comes often enough, for 25c you get $38 on a box, but there is something like 48 draws a day, you would have to hit once every 3 days,

anyhow this is what im looking at. i copy n pasted some numbers to a post here but didnt realise the edit post option goes in 20 min and all my work has disapeared, dont feell liek re doing last 30 days of draws, but about 8 of them had same numbers but  different order repeats.

New York did something similar here:

947(794)

Mon, Sep 6, 2010 New York Numbers Evening 7-9-4, Lucky Sum: 20

Tue, Sep 7, 2010 New York Numbers Evening 9-4-7, Lucky Sum: 20

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: October 18, 2010, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Yes, the repeats do happen in that manner, here are a few.

Sat, Sep 18, 2010 Michigan Daily 3 Midday 7-6-2

Sat, Sep 18, 2010 Michigan Daily 3 Evening 7-2-6 ______________________________________

Fri, Sep 24, 2010 Tennessee Cash 3 Midday 9-0-4, Lucky Sum: 13

Fri, Sep 24, 2010 Tennessee Cash 3 Evening 0-9-4, Lucky Sum: 13

Mon, Oct 4, 2010 New Jersey Pick 3 Midday 1-6-9

Mon, Oct 4, 2010 New Jersey Pick 3 Evening 6-1-9

Wed, Oct 6, 2010 Tennessee Cash 3 Midday 5-5-9, Lucky Sum: 19

Wed, Oct 6, 2010 Tennessee Cash 3 Evening 5-5-9, Lucky Sum: 19

Mon, Oct 11, 2010 Kentucky Pick 3 Midday 0-9-2

Mon, Oct 11, 2010 Kentucky Pick 3 Evening 2-0-9

Thu, Oct 14, 2010 Kentucky Pick 3 Midday 8-1-0

Thu, Oct 14, 2010 Kentucky Pick 3 Evening 0-1-8

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
              adelaide sa
              Australia
              Member #37136
              April 11, 2006
              3300 Posts
              Posted: October 18, 2010, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

LOL i did thts last night but pasted into an edit my post page and by time i was done the edit option ahad expired and i lost all my work.

il get over it, and do it again, and try n see if theres a system to work.

did u notice how 2 numbers repeat vvery often like 123 in morn and 315 in eavning for example, i gues thats cuz its lots more likely, and you would have to cover a load of numbers to take advantage,

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
                Member #9763
                December 20, 2004
                2267 Posts
                Posted: October 18, 2010, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

271 looks very good.

new york
                  United States
                  Member #99067
                  October 18, 2010
                  6 Posts
                  Posted: October 18, 2010, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

This is just completely wrong. If you pick a random number every draw you have the same chance as picking a certain number and playing it over and over again. Simple mathematics man....Shifty

United States
                    Member #9763
                    December 20, 2004
                    2267 Posts
                    Posted: October 19, 2010, 11:11 am - IP Logged

This is just completely wrong. If you pick a random number every draw you have the same chance as picking a certain number and playing it over and over again. Simple mathematics man....Shifty

Is this in reference to something I posted?

Explain.

new york
                      United States
                      Member #99067
                      October 18, 2010
                      6 Posts
                      Posted: October 19, 2010, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

You said " You increase your chances of hitting by increasing the length of time you have that number in play. You have a higher chance of hitting a number when you play that number 7 days than when you play that number for just one day. This is basic logic and common sense"

Mathematically each lottery drawing you have the same chance regardless of if you play the same number over and over again. The odds of you playing the same number 100 years in a row and hitting is the same as if you pick a different number ever day. Each time the lottery is drawn you have the same chance of winning regardless of how many times you have played in the past. *The past results do not effect future results***

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        ATLANTA, GA
                        United States
                        Member #78958
                        August 24, 2009
                        5088 Posts
                        Posted: October 19, 2010, 1:25 pm - IP Logged
                        Have You Ever Put $10 on a Number?

The 7 day blanket bet is a much better strategy than putting $10 down on a number......and seeing that number NOT hit. That's $10 down the drain. Many people do this with hot numbers; they put $10, $20 or more on that number hoping it will hit.

(See the post below for an explanation of what is a blanket bet.)

Instead of hoping that a number hits in any particular day, you increase your chances of hitting by increasing the length of time you have that number in play. 

You have a higher chance of hitting a number when you play that number 7 days than when you play that number for just one day. This is just basic logic and common sense.

Yes, your number may not hit in a 7 day period (or two week period) but your chances of hitting are BETTER than when you are just covering ONE day. And that's all we want; we want an edge. An advantage.

The beauty of playing for 7 days online (or .50 cents at the store) is that you do the work once for the entire week; now you can NOT forget to play that number, because you already played it. 

Think about this next time you are tempted to put $10 or $20 on a number.

I HAVEN'T ever put $10 on a number.  I have put $5 on a # straight.  I do want to put $10 on 310 tonight!  Maybe $2s/b on 003 and $5s/b on 310

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                          South Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #100
                          January 28, 2002
                          3734 Posts
                          Posted: October 19, 2010, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

well isn't this an interesting thread ?

I have put $200 on a number straight- just one time.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

United States
                            Member #9763
                            December 20, 2004
                            2267 Posts
                            Posted: October 19, 2010, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

You said " You increase your chances of hitting by increasing the length of time you have that number in play. You have a higher chance of hitting a number when you play that number 7 days than when you play that number for just one day. This is basic logic and common sense"

Mathematically each lottery drawing you have the same chance regardless of if you play the same number over and over again. The odds of you playing the same number 100 years in a row and hitting is the same as if you pick a different number ever day. Each time the lottery is drawn you have the same chance of winning regardless of how many times you have played in the past. *The past results do not effect future results***

Not true.

There is a conflict between classic mathematical principles and what happens in the real world, at least when it comes to Pick 3.

The reason for this is that not all “numbers” are created equal.

By this I mean that there are patterns that dictate that certain numbers have a higher chance of hitting than others. This is more so when we take into account 30 days as opposed to tracking numbers on a daily basis.

There are gurus who put out list of numbers that negate the FALSE idea that “past results do not effect future results.”

Let me give you the best example I know off right now: The Numbers Savants list.

This list has around 70 numbers for NY and here are the results for the past 3 months:

FACT: Savants list has had 4 Straight hits so far this month: 

528 Straight on 10-15

060 Straight on 10-14

255 Straight on 10-13

528 Straight on 10-7

FACT: Savants list had 7 STRAIGHT Hits in September: 304, 525, 761, 994, 104, 164, 868.

FACT: Savants list had 10 STRAIGHT Hits in August: 147, 180, 080, 569, 786, 907, 958, 977, 841, 339.

How can you explain this using classic mathematical principles?

The truth is that past results DO in fact determine what will happen in the future.

So a person can respond to this information in one of two ways: a person can bury their face in math books and keep believing the lie that the numbers that hit are purely random - or they can look up and see what is going on in the real world: there are strategies and lists we can use to predict what numbers will hit next.

The choice is yours.

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #53121
                              June 24, 2007
                              6498 Posts
                              Posted: October 19, 2010, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

my play style is to only play one number but put at least $10 or more on one number...

last wednesday evening draw I put $40 on 970 ( various order 50/50 and any order ) and the number hit 2 evening draws later on Friday evening draw... when I hit I always clean house and lately I have been getting 2 or 3 big hits a month..