Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have You Ever Put $10 on a Number?

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 6 years ago by aanewyork.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9763
December 20, 2004
2267 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2010, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

271 looks very good.

721 hit today in New York (October 19, Midday).

These are my top numbers for the rest of the month:

400, 031, 412, 214, 308, 309, 040

One of them should hit straight before the month ends.

United States
    Member #9763
    December 20, 2004
    2267 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2010, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

You said " You increase your chances of hitting by increasing the length of time you have that number in play. You have a higher chance of hitting a number when you play that number 7 days than when you play that number for just one day. This is basic logic and common sense"

Mathematically each lottery drawing you have the same chance regardless of if you play the same number over and over again. The odds of you playing the same number 100 years in a row and hitting is the same as if you pick a different number ever day. Each time the lottery is drawn you have the same chance of winning regardless of how many times you have played in the past. *The past results do not effect future results***

So the quote you have above is true when you are playing numbers from a good list or system with a track record of generating hits every month. Since I am working on a 30 day time period (not the common thing to do but works better than daily tracking in my experience), playing a number for a longer time period increases the chances of that number hitting since these numbers already have a track record of hitting in a 30 day time period.

"You increase your chances of hitting by increasing the length of time you have that number in play. You have a higher chance of hitting a number when you play that number 7 days than when you play that number for just one day. This is basic logic and common sense."

And since I am looking for a STRAIGHT hit, the return ($225 or $450 or $900), more than makes up for the money invested in the blanket bet.

United States
      Member #9763
      December 20, 2004
      2267 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2010, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

my play style is to only play one number but put at least $10 or more on one number...

last wednesday evening draw I put $40 on 970 ( various order 50/50 and any order ) and the number hit 2 evening draws later on Friday evening draw... when I hit I always clean house and lately I have been getting 2 or 3 big hits a month..

Thats a great strategy.

In the future you may want to take that $40 and divide it by 3 and play for 3 days.

Numbers have a tendency to hit one or two days later than expected. 

United States
        Member #9763
        December 20, 2004
        2267 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2010, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

I HAVEN'T ever put $10 on a number.  I have put $5 on a # straight.  I do want to put $10 on 310 tonight!  Maybe $2s/b on 003 and $5s/b on 310

310 is a good number for the rest of the month.

You know....a better strategy may be to play that number $2 BOX online, which would pay you $300 ($150 X 2) when you hit.

That way you can stretch that $10 for a few days.

United States
          Member #9763
          December 20, 2004
          2267 Posts
          Posted: October 19, 2010, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

well isn't this an interesting thread ?

I have put $200 on a number straight- just one time.

Scary.

And you did not hit... right?

Or did your number show up a few days later?

new york
            United States
            Member #99067
            October 18, 2010
            6 Posts
            Posted: October 19, 2010, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Not true.

There is a conflict between classic mathematical principles and what happens in the real world, at least when it comes to Pick 3.

The reason for this is that not all “numbers” are created equal.

By this I mean that there are patterns that dictate that certain numbers have a higher chance of hitting than others. This is more so when we take into account 30 days as opposed to tracking numbers on a daily basis.

There are gurus who put out list of numbers that negate the FALSE idea that “past results do not effect future results.”

Let me give you the best example I know off right now: The Numbers Savants list.

This list has around 70 numbers for NY and here are the results for the past 3 months:

FACT: Savants list has had 4 Straight hits so far this month: 

528 Straight on 10-15

060 Straight on 10-14

255 Straight on 10-13

528 Straight on 10-7

FACT: Savants list had 7 STRAIGHT Hits in September: 304, 525, 761, 994, 104, 164, 868.

FACT: Savants list had 10 STRAIGHT Hits in August: 147, 180, 080, 569, 786, 907, 958, 977, 841, 339.

How can you explain this using classic mathematical principles?

The truth is that past results DO in fact determine what will happen in the future.

So a person can respond to this information in one of two ways: a person can bury their face in math books and keep believing the lie that the numbers that hit are purely random - or they can look up and see what is going on in the real world: there are strategies and lists we can use to predict what numbers will hit next.

The choice is yours.

All numbers are created "equal" and you are just completely wrong. There is no pattern to randomness. If you buy into your own propaganda I don't know what to think. Its simple statistics. The savant list relies on luck, no system can give you an edge over anyone else.

In short : THERE ARE NO PATTERNS IN RANDOMNESS.

United States
              Member #9763
              December 20, 2004
              2267 Posts
              Posted: October 19, 2010, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

All numbers are created "equal" and you are just completely wrong. There is no pattern to randomness. If you buy into your own propaganda I don't know what to think. Its simple statistics. The savant list relies on luck, no system can give you an edge over anyone else.

In short : THERE ARE NO PATTERNS IN RANDOMNESS.

You have made 3 posts and you are already an expert in the numbers, uh?

So those 10 Straight hits in August, 7 in Sept, and 4 so far this month were the result of just blind "luck" ???

Three months in a row???

You have a lot to learn buddy. Your reasoning does not adequately explain the information I have just presented to you.

You should not even be on this website since there is no system for you to learn because the numbers that hit are purely random according to you.

I mean; why are you even posting here?

Whats the point?

Take care.

new york
                United States
                Member #99067
                October 18, 2010
                6 Posts
                Posted: October 19, 2010, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

You have made 3 posts and you are already an expert in the numbers, uh?

So those 10 Straight hits in August, 7 in Sept, and 4 so far this month were the result of just blind "luck" ???

Three months in a row???

You have a lot to learn buddy. Your reasoning does not adequately explain the information I have just presented to you.

You should not even be on this website since there is no system for you to learn because the numbers that hit are purely random according to you.

I mean; why are you even posting here?

Whats the point?

Take care.

No I major in statistics thats why I am an expert in numbers, not 3 posts on here. And yes 10 straight hits in August, 7 in sept, and 4 so far this month were the result of just blind "luck". 

My reasoning does adequately explain the information seeing my reasoning has actual evidence backing it. Your reasoning you just presented to me is just people looking for patterns in randomness.

United States
                  Member #9763
                  December 20, 2004
                  2267 Posts
                  Posted: October 20, 2010, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

161 Straight.

It has been on my signature for at least a week now.