Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Internet Cafes Bonus Games

Topic closed. 206 replies. Last post 4 years ago by marcie.

Page 13 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34540 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2013, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

F*** off....... Go bother somebody else.. Stick stack whatever...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #82391
    November 12, 2009
    6305 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2013, 9:31 am - IP Logged

I won  $100.00 at the Cafe Beats a Blank!!!

WTG marcieThumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7344 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2013, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Wow, I must have said something really close to home when I mentioned illegal gambling in your neighborhood. You shouldn't get mad at me because I'm only reporting articles from your local news and besides it's your neighborhood not mine.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34540 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2013, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

WTG marcieThumbs Up

Yes NodYes NodYes NodYes NodYes NodI Agree!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34540 Posts
          Posted: April 13, 2013, 7:38 am - IP Logged

They want Folks to get intouch with Congressman to keep Interenet Cafes open, they even had numbers where we could call State Reps.  I think you have a better chance of winning there.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7344 Posts
            Posted: April 14, 2013, 4:12 am - IP Logged

"The Ohio House passed legislation Wednesday that would all but eliminate Internet sweepstakes cafes."

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2013/03/internet_cafe_bill_passes_in_o.html

"Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine has told lawmakers that Internet cafes are involved in serious crime, including money laundering, racketeering, illegal gambling and sex trafficking. Numerous law-enforcement agencies, public officials and charitable organizations have echoed DeWine's concerns."

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34540 Posts
              Posted: April 14, 2013, 6:12 am - IP Logged

I will play untill I can't play now get some Bussieness youHit With Stick We love them places I will let you know the outcome since you keep coming over here with your 2 cents... By the way we both won over $500.00 this weekend how do you like them apples. Yes Nod Stak.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7344 Posts
                Posted: April 14, 2013, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

I will play untill I can't play now get some Bussieness youHit With Stick We love them places I will let you know the outcome since you keep coming over here with your 2 cents... By the way we both won over $500.00 this weekend how do you like them apples. Yes Nod Stak.

Will you still play if House Bill 7 passes?

"House Bill 7 seeks to end cash giveaways at Internet cafes and forbid cash prizes greater than $10, a move that cafe owners say would give them no choice but to close up shop."

"By the way we both won over $500.00 this weekend"

And many of your neighbors lost over $1500 to cover your winnings. Or do you believe the owners of the 800 Internet Cafes just give away their money and everybody wins something?

"how do you like them apples."

What matters is what your state law makers believe.

"I believe the intention of the bill is to keep the public from being swindled, and my amendment, obviously, is to keep the public from being swindled as well," Carney said on the House floor."

And it looks like they believe several of neighbors were swindled so you can come into LP and brag about your winnings.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: April 16, 2013, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Wow, I must have said something really close to home when I mentioned illegal gambling in your neighborhood. You shouldn't get mad at me because I'm only reporting articles from your local news and besides it's your neighborhood not mine.

Green laugh

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34540 Posts
                    Posted: April 16, 2013, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

Yes, I want to laugh at them too I wish they would get some bussieness must me Jealous or somethingRoll Eyes

Stick Stack Get the F#%* out of here!

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34540 Posts
                      Posted: April 16, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Angry

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7344 Posts
                        Posted: April 16, 2013, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I want to laugh at them too I wish they would get some bussieness must me Jealous or somethingRoll Eyes

Stick Stack Get the F#%* out of here!

"Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine has told lawmakers that Internet cafes are involved in serious crime, including money laundering, racketeering, illegal gambling and sex trafficking. Numerous law-enforcement agencies, public officials and charitable organizations have echoed DeWine's concerns."

The Attorney General in your state said it, not me. Everybody knows you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even you should understand what serious crime, racketeering, and illegal gambling means.

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7344 Posts
                          Posted: April 16, 2013, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

"By the way we both won over $500.00 this weekend how do you like them apples."

Has it occurred to you that you're bragging about winning doing something your State Attorney General calls a serious crime and illegal gambling?

You better hope the next time you visit your neighborhood Internet cafe it doesn't get raided by the police.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34540 Posts
                            Posted: April 17, 2013, 7:35 am - IP Logged

I doubt it if it is going to Close ...if it Closes.... will be close.. and they will et us know.. we have Different Counties. so it might not apply to some of the Internet Cafes So leave me alone I will let you know since you are interested you don't even live in Ohio I don't think?

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34540 Posts
                              Posted: April 17, 2013, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

They close some not all I guess they will close them down one by one.. I really don't think Illegal Gaming was going on from what I could see if that was the case I don't think people would of been going there in the first place especially my husband..

Page 13 of 14