Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Internet Cafes Bonus Games

Topic closed. 206 replies. Last post 3 years ago by marcie.

Page 3 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34146 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2010, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for Sharing, I don't think any of those Places will close here in Ohio.

They are putting them everywhere. I went to a new one accross from the Richmond Mall

You can Win trips, for a Vacation.Win Big Flat Screen T.V.'s on Thursdays,they give you a $10.00 Bounus to Play,you put up $20.00 Another thing you can smoke in any of those Places,which I am glad of that.

Sorry I met to say you can't smoke in any of those places,except Canton,Oh. I hate that one, I get sick from the Smoke.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34146 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2010, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

I serious believe they are doing something with those machines. Because the money is getting to be lesser and lesser.I wonder does this happen? Could they be rigged??

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34146 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2010, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I serious believe they are doing something with those machines. Because the money is getting to be lesser and lesser.I wonder does this happen? Could they be rigged??

I was right, I seen the Guy doing Mantaince on all those Machines, I watched him to. everyone machine was frezzing up. and the Guy had to keep coming over to fix there Machine. He did a Test on one of the machines to see how it was working. I sat there and Watched. I go, Hey too bad that money isn't yours you won On that machine. Lucky Loot, Bonus game with all the Mushrooms.  He keep calling someone about the he call calling someone about the Software Programs. I talked to one person and they said they won $1500. on the  the luck Loot. He said everyone will win they got to  give it a chance.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34146 Posts
        Posted: December 23, 2010, 11:29 am - IP Logged

I was right, I seen the Guy doing Mantaince on all those Machines, I watched him to. everyone machine was frezzing up. and the Guy had to keep coming over to fix there Machine. He did a Test on one of the machines to see how it was working. I sat there and Watched. I go, Hey too bad that money isn't yours you won On that machine. Lucky Loot, Bonus game with all the Mushrooms.  He keep calling someone about the he call calling someone about the Software Programs. I talked to one person and they said they won $1500. on the  the luck Loot. He said everyone will win they got to  give it a chance.

Now they have some of those machines,  in the Neighboorhood Bars. If they know you you can get Cash back. I don't like them to well though, I rather Play at the Internet Cafes.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34146 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2010, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Now they have some of those machines,  in the Neighboorhood Bars. If they know you you can get Cash back. I don't like them to well though, I rather Play at the Internet Cafes.

Yes, Internet Cafes, Coin,looks like  he or she been reading my Thread! LOL!   Signafiying------  I am coming to Ill!!  Just a Joke get some Bussieness  who else talks about the Intenet Cafes?? No NodNo NodBash

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34146 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2011, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Well, I guess I will try my luck at the Internet Cafe. I haven't won nothing that much since I hit that $500.00 a few months ago.

United States
              Member #103797
              January 5, 2011
              7 Posts
              Posted: January 23, 2011, 2:50 am - IP Logged

I won up to $570 today on a game called Vegas Aces in a NC parlor. I hit the "Big win Bonus" on a quarter. I got the 70$ by playin for a few after my big win and hitting various bonuses!

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34146 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2011, 3:16 am - IP Logged

I won up to $570 today on a game called Vegas Aces in a NC parlor. I hit the "Big win Bonus" on a quarter. I got the 70$ by playin for a few after my big win and hitting various bonuses!

That is great I thought they shut all those places down in N.C.

United States
                  Member #103797
                  January 5, 2011
                  7 Posts
                  Posted: January 23, 2011, 3:25 am - IP Logged

No. They probably wont be shut down either. I think it's in appeal and until then they are allowed to operate.

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #29819
                    January 7, 2006
                    1243 Posts
                    Posted: January 23, 2011, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

We just had one open in our town.  They fought it but it was allowed to open.  Think I might try it, any tips on playing, do you play alot when you play and win, or just a dollar or two?  Any tips appreciated.  Maybe they will let you win with it being new.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34146 Posts
                      Posted: January 23, 2011, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

We just had one open in our town.  They fought it but it was allowed to open.  Think I might try it, any tips on playing, do you play alot when you play and win, or just a dollar or two?  Any tips appreciated.  Maybe they will let you win with it being new.

I won $500.00 off a quarter. $10.00 was what I had to play.  I was down to $2.00 when I hit  the Bonus off the Lucky Loot. if you get 3 of something that is a Bonus. I had the 3 Leprechauns. I love that game I haven't played in a while though. Lots of People like the Cobra Cash. they have a lot of Games. You get the 3 Pyramads to get in the Bonus.Good Luck with it. let us know how you do!!

United States
                        Member #103797
                        January 5, 2011
                        7 Posts
                        Posted: January 23, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I only play around 20$ when i play because usually 10 dollars worth of play time is not enough time to see if the computer will give you anything. Usually(NOT ALWAYS) You'll get back half what you put in and it's up to you if you wish to play it out. I change the bet up and down between 25cent to a 150 sometimes depending on how good the machine is acting. There are other peopple who play insane amounts of money. You'll see them win big oftentimes but you also see them lose big too. Unless you know some one who works there and who can tell when the machines are payin out you t just have to look around when you go to these places and see what every ones got. If you see people with small amounts chances are the machines arent payin out much and you wont really win anything if you see alot of people with decent amount of cash chances are the machines are payin out. However much it pays out is relative to the size of the business. So you generally want to go to a parlor that has alot of business. Alot of the places are set on a % where the business gets maybe 60% and the customer gets 40%. The more business a place brings in the more it will pay out.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34146 Posts
                          Posted: January 28, 2011, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I only play around 20$ when i play because usually 10 dollars worth of play time is not enough time to see if the computer will give you anything. Usually(NOT ALWAYS) You'll get back half what you put in and it's up to you if you wish to play it out. I change the bet up and down between 25cent to a 150 sometimes depending on how good the machine is acting. There are other peopple who play insane amounts of money. You'll see them win big oftentimes but you also see them lose big too. Unless you know some one who works there and who can tell when the machines are payin out you t just have to look around when you go to these places and see what every ones got. If you see people with small amounts chances are the machines arent payin out much and you wont really win anything if you see alot of people with decent amount of cash chances are the machines are payin out. However much it pays out is relative to the size of the business. So you generally want to go to a parlor that has alot of business. Alot of the places are set on a % where the business gets maybe 60% and the customer gets 40%. The more business a place brings in the more it will pay out.

Thanks for your input, I see it differently, It is all about Luck that's it!! I went in with $10.00 so really it was Luck!! I never have won that much in any Inernet Cafe. not even the real one!!

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34146 Posts
                            Posted: February 2, 2011, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

We are going to one of the New Internet Cafes this Evening. I hope my Husband or I win.

I will let everyone know. Wish me Luck I need it we haven't been in a while. Last time I won the $500.00 I checked my Luck and it was 12% well today it is 15% when  my % is like that I know I am going to win I hope so anyway.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34146 Posts
                              Posted: February 20, 2011, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Are you having any luck yet??

Page 3 of 14