Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How are ball drawings better than computer drawings?

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Dawn32.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
Harbinger
D.C./MD.
United States
Member #44103
July 30, 2006
5583 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2010, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Balls are best!

United States
    Member #93947
    July 10, 2010
    2180 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2010, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

I haven't done any analysis on either but I'm sure they're good.

Randomness has patterns. It's possible.

joker17,

"Randomness has patterns."

Isn't that an oxymoron, of sorts?

--Jimmy4164

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
      clinton, ohio
      United States
      Member #94566
      July 22, 2010
      1920 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2010, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

When you told me you plan on making a lving off pick 3..how are you going to do this if completely random? And what about all your systems? If the drawings are random then how do these work some of the time? I'm not startin an argument with ya Joker i love readin your posts and systems (thats why I always asked you questions lol) I'm just confused a lil with what your response was!What?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2010, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

joker17,

"Randomness has patterns."

Isn't that an oxymoron, of sorts?

--Jimmy4164

Well then it's labeled wrong....lol

It should read Patterness.....lol

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: October 19, 2010, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

When you told me you plan on making a lving off pick 3..how are you going to do this if completely random? And what about all your systems? If the drawings are random then how do these work some of the time? I'm not startin an argument with ya Joker i love readin your posts and systems (thats why I always asked you questions lol) I'm just confused a lil with what your response was!What?

I'll make the same response I did to a member who PMd me desperately for a winning system. I told the person that I was on the same boat. I have no magic bullet. I throw ideas around. That's all I do. I hope to someday, hoepfully very soon, to inter-twine many systems and make a better judgment call on numbers. That's the best I can do.

If anyone has something to blow me away, they sure are taking steps to keep it waya from me...lol

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: October 19, 2010, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Balls are best!

An Iraqi station has a similar show. It's called Spongebob square turban.....

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23275 Posts
              Posted: October 20, 2010, 8:07 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Discussion forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
                Northern Virginia
                United States
                Member #83350
                December 5, 2009
                1317 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2010, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Computer draws may have their transparency problems, but balls have thier own too. The officials pretest multiple times before the draw without revealing the results. They also have a rotation process pertaining to the tubes, which they never disclose either. Not to mention the rotation cycle of the 3 sets of machines...... All under the guise of ensuring a proprely working machine, and the other excuse is to make sure no tampering was done overnight.

I got a bridge to sell these officials. Real cheap....

Texas puts their pre-draw results up. I would love to see other states do this, just to see if one of my favorite numbers popped up in one of them more than anything else. It would also be interesting to see if certain combinations come up more frequently with certain ball sets and certain machine sets.

I like ball drawings more than computer drawings because they are more fun to watch. I like watching ping-pong balls go up and down in the machines. I remember when DC switched from balls to computers in 2004. It really confused me. The first time I saw the computerized drawing, I thought, "Why the #$%&+! did you make the drawings computer-animated? Couldn't you just keep showing us the ball drawings like you had been doing since I started watching your drawings 4 years ago?" I actually thought that they were still using balls, but they just decided to computer animate the results of the ball drawings. I stopped watching the DC lottery drawings soon after. (Arkansas' computerized display isn't too bad - probably because it doesn't involve computerized lottery machines).

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
                  Northern Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #83350
                  December 5, 2009
                  1317 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2010, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Certain patterns do emerge in the lottery over time:

- In Georgia, 444 had seven CONSECUTIVE April wins between 2000 and 2010. (Less impressive: the FIRST FOUR TIMES that 953 won in Washington State were in April).

- In Georgia, 8 of the 11 times that 122 has come up has been on Mondays (as of 26 July 2010). 

- Kansas drew 509 for THREE CONSECUTIVE DRAWINGS in December 2005.

- In Minnesota, 4 of the 5 times that 103 has won have been on Sundays. Similarly, the first six times that 104 came up in Illinois were on weekend days. 

- In Virginia, 738 has 7 wins. Prior to its most recent win in April 2010, HALF of those wins were on the SAME DAY OF THE YEAR. To make things even more interesting, THAT DAY was NEW YEAR'S DAY.

- In Virginia, 057 has four midday wins - ALL ON THE 10TH OF THE MONTH.

- In West Virginia, 416 has 4 wins: one on the 31st, one on the 1st, one on the 2nd, and one on the 3rd. 

- In West Virginia, 777 has 4 wins. Two of them were on Saturday, December 31 (of different years).

- In West Virginia, as of January 2008, 826 had four wins: three in March, and the other on 08/26. (In September 2008, 826 won on 09/10). 

- In West Virginia, 3 of the 4 times that 829 has won were in the last 10 days of the year.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

United Kingdom
                    Member #77584
                    July 27, 2009
                    15 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2010, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

"Certain patterns do emerge in the lottery over time:"

They do, but that doesn't mean they are useful for predicting what comes next.

Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #71646
                      March 1, 2009
                      204 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2010, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Certain patterns do emerge in the lottery over time:

- In Georgia, 444 had seven CONSECUTIVE April wins between 2000 and 2010. (Less impressive: the FIRST FOUR TIMES that 953 won in Washington State were in April).

- In Georgia, 8 of the 11 times that 122 has come up has been on Mondays (as of 26 July 2010). 

- Kansas drew 509 for THREE CONSECUTIVE DRAWINGS in December 2005.

- In Minnesota, 4 of the 5 times that 103 has won have been on Sundays. Similarly, the first six times that 104 came up in Illinois were on weekend days. 

- In Virginia, 738 has 7 wins. Prior to its most recent win in April 2010, HALF of those wins were on the SAME DAY OF THE YEAR. To make things even more interesting, THAT DAY was NEW YEAR'S DAY.

- In Virginia, 057 has four midday wins - ALL ON THE 10TH OF THE MONTH.

- In West Virginia, 416 has 4 wins: one on the 31st, one on the 1st, one on the 2nd, and one on the 3rd. 

- In West Virginia, 777 has 4 wins. Two of them were on Saturday, December 31 (of different years).

- In West Virginia, as of January 2008, 826 had four wins: three in March, and the other on 08/26. (In September 2008, 826 won on 09/10). 

- In West Virginia, 3 of the 4 times that 829 has won were in the last 10 days of the year.

I am going to play 829 the last 2 weeks of the year to try that out.  At a quick glance looking at the Daily 3 winning numbers history, there is a pattern there but I am not good at figuring out patterns. 

I noticed this though:  on 8/31 222 came out, then 2 days later, on 9/2 444 came out. LOL.  Weird.

"Bless me Lord, so that I may be a blessing to others."