Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

All States, Oct20-31

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 6 years ago by STORM.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
flower2120's avatar - flower2
Georgia
United States
Member #88285
March 13, 2010
190 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2010, 6:47 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about that STORM as hard as it may seem just know that God makes no mistake. This year made 10 yrs that my mom has been gone so I understand your pain more then you would ever know. It is a struggle sometimes but he will get you through it..

Puffalishous's avatar - disney20

United States
    Member #88150
    March 10, 2010
    318 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2010, 6:48 am - IP Logged

Storm

I'm truly sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

bignana's avatar - disney29
      georgia
      United States
      Member #65200
      September 20, 2008
      1394 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2010, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Storm iam sorry for your lost  condolences to you and your family.

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
        Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2010, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Storm I am so very sorry about your loss.  My prayers, hugs and love are with you and your family at this time.  Continue to remain in prayer as you always do and keep trusting in God.  Yes your father is resting in a better place.  I pray for God to comfort you at all times and to heal your heart more and more each day.

With sincerity and love....

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

wendy67's avatar - disney32
          georgia
          United States
          Member #35172
          March 13, 2006
          615 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2010, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Deepest Sympathies my dear, may Gods Grace carry you and your family through

STORM's avatar - Rean
            Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2010, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Everyone,

I Appreciate you ALL for your love an support it's also helping me get thru the tough times...

My dad's memorial was yesterday and I song one of his favorite songs, it took me a minute bcuz

When I started I broke down, but when I started over, I had to ask God for the strength to go on.

I've learned a lot this passed year. When I got really sick my dad was there for me when he cud,

Cuz he was sick on and off. I can remember when he told me last yr on Thanksgiving that he was

Tired an is body was tired. I told him that he would be juz fine. He did tell me that he wouldn't be

Here for the next Thanksgiving which would be next month. I didn't want him talking like that,

But in a sense, he was juz trying to tell me something he knew that I didn't want to hear.

It's been so hard for me to sleep at night cuz I wake up screaming an crying on days bcuz,

To see my dad hooked up to all those machines and I.V's broke my heart. I know that some may not,

Want to know this, but talking about it is wut really helps me get thru the pain,

so thank u for allowing me to share my story!  Lovies

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
              Member #76986
              July 10, 2009
              8034 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2010, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Sending my condolences for the loss of your father,  STORM 

I know how it feels.  You and your family are in my prayers. Blue Angel

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                Stone Mountain, GA
                United States
                Member #3189
                January 1, 2004
                28231 Posts
                Posted: October 22, 2010, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Georgia Cash 3 Evening Fri, Oct 22, 2010 3-7-7

Thumbs Up

luckylady007's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  Williamston, N.C
                  United States
                  Member #64073
                  August 17, 2008
                  1155 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

I juz want to let you all know that I lost my dad Thursday night. I wasn't here on lp bcuz my dad was

Very sick. I was kinda in my own little world. I really did pray that my dad would pull thru but I know

That he is in a better place now an no longer has to suffer..."God wanted him home"

I love you daddy, "In my heart is where u will Always be"...

108*   417*  284*   564/954*  117/717*

394*  500/055*    701*  678/798*  153*

536/593*   824*    037*  737/373*  813*

Special 020/220*

Good Luck Everyone!

STORM* 

Hey STORM my prayers go out to you and your family during your loss.

Roanoke Rapids, NC
                    United States
                    Member #70505
                    February 4, 2009
                    225 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2010, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello Storm ,

I dont post a lot,but sorry to hear about yur loss .Just look to the hill whence cometh your help all of your cometh from the Lord. Just keep the faith. Put yur trust in God he will see you through this time of sorrow. He never put to much on us that we cant bear. Just whole on. My prayers r with u and yur family.

lank's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                      albany georgia
                      United States
                      Member #55707
                      October 15, 2007
                      565 Posts
                      Posted: October 23, 2010, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with u in your time of needSun Smiley

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: October 23, 2010, 5:14 am - IP Logged

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with u in your time of needSun Smiley

Sorry to hear about your Dad, My Deepest Condolence to you and your Family Storm

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Stone Mountain, GA
                          United States
                          Member #3189
                          January 1, 2004
                          28231 Posts
                          Posted: October 23, 2010, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

I juz want to let you all know that I lost my dad Thursday night. I wasn't here on lp bcuz my dad was

Very sick. I was kinda in my own little world. I really did pray that my dad would pull thru but I know

That he is in a better place now an no longer has to suffer..."God wanted him home"

I love you daddy, "In my heart is where u will Always be"...

108*   417*  284*   564/954*  117/717*

394*  500/055*    701*  678/798*  153*

536/593*   824*    037*  737/373*  813*

Special 020/220*

Good Luck Everyone!

STORM* 

Even in your time of sorrow, you're still passing the blessings on........

Georgia Cash 3 Midday Sat, Oct 23, 2010 0-3-7 Str!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: October 24, 2010, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Even in your time of sorrow, you're still passing the blessings on........

Georgia Cash 3 Midday Sat, Oct 23, 2010 0-3-7 Str!

Thanks so much Everyone,

Yes Toney725, it's my pleasure to help cuz I want Everyone to be blessed...

I have not updated the numbers as to what numbers have hit in each state,

But I will get around to it. I will also update my status here as well.

I juz have other things on my mind right now, but once I get everything in order,

All other stuff will fall into place!  Lovies

Stone Mountain, GA
                              United States
                              Member #3189
                              January 1, 2004
                              28231 Posts
                              Posted: October 24, 2010, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much Everyone,

Yes Toney725, it's my pleasure to help cuz I want Everyone to be blessed...

I have not updated the numbers as to what numbers have hit in each state,

But I will get around to it. I will also update my status here as well.

I juz have other things on my mind right now, but once I get everything in order,

All other stuff will fall into place!  Lovies

Take your time.  It'll be 6 years next month for when I lost my dad and I still miss him as much now as then.