Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

All States, Oct20-31

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 6 years ago by STORM.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9315 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2010, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Take your time.  It'll be 6 years next month for when I lost my dad and I still miss him as much now as then.

Thanks!

I know that losing any loved one will take time, an my dad's death was so sudden,

We were juz talking about my graduation next yr an he wanted to place my honor ropes on me,

I will have him there with me in my heart, an juz let my daughter do it in his place right bfore I walk.

Some days I feel like I can't breathe, then I cry an I've been pushing those close to me away so that,

I can be alone, that's how I cope but I'm realizing as the days pass that I should not do that an that,

I need them right now at this time. My daughter is really having a hard time but as long as we help one,

Another thru it, we will be fine i'm sure!

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9315 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2010, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

I juz want to let you all know that I lost my dad Thursday night. I wasn't here on lp bcuz my dad was

Very sick. I was kinda in my own little world. I really did pray that my dad would pull thru but I know

That he is in a better place now an no longer has to suffer..."God wanted him home"

I love you daddy, "In my heart is where u will Always be"...

108*   417*  284*   564/954*  117/717*

394*  500/055*    701*  678/798*  153*

536/593*   824*    037*  737/373*  813*

Special 020/220*

Good Luck Everyone!

STORM* 

Penn 654

Va 349

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9315 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2010, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

I juz want to let you all know that I lost my dad Thursday night. I wasn't here on lp bcuz my dad was

Very sick. I was kinda in my own little world. I really did pray that my dad would pull thru but I know

That he is in a better place now an no longer has to suffer..."God wanted him home"

Special 020/220*

Good Luck Everyone!

STORM* 

Idaho 482

Minnesota 546

Washington DC 147

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9315 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

Special 020/220*

Good Luck Everyone!

STORM* 

SC 459

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
          Member #48867
          January 11, 2007
          4180 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

So sorry to hear about your loss Storm!  I pray that God gives you and your family the strength you need to maintain.

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
            Stone Mountain, GA
            United States
            Member #3189
            January 1, 2004
            28481 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2010, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

GA MIDDAY:

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9315 Posts
              Posted: October 25, 2010, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

So sorry to hear about your loss Storm!  I pray that God gives you and your family the strength you need to maintain.

Thank you sweetie!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9315 Posts
                Posted: October 25, 2010, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

GA MIDDAY:

Wink

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: October 26, 2010, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Storm,

May God grant you peace and the knowing that your daddy is home now and safe and you will see him again some day.

In the name of Jesus I pray.

rdgrnr

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Rome, Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #96695
                    September 3, 2010
                    134 Posts
                    Posted: October 27, 2010, 8:30 am - IP Logged

I am sorry to hear about the loss of you Dad too. May God bless you and I will keep you in my prayers. Miss ya too alot. Get well soon and God will give  you the strength to move on.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                      South Florida
                      United States
                      Member #71280
                      February 22, 2009
                      15473 Posts
                      Posted: October 27, 2010, 8:56 am - IP Logged

So sorry to hear about the passing of your DAD - I know how you feel.  Both my mom and dad are gone.  When I lost my dad it was devestating but then when I lost my mom it was twice as hard because you feel like an orphan when both parents are gone.  To this day I think about both of them every single day.  May God be with you!  Keep the faith.

Connie

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9315 Posts
                        Posted: October 27, 2010, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

Special 020/220*

Good Luck Everyone!

STORM* 

Thanks Everyone for your continued prayers for my family, we appreciate U! Lovies

Oct 26

Conn 954 str

Maryland 394 str

NY 654

Ohio 954 str

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

Neeses South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #92003
                          May 29, 2010
                          5 Posts
                          Posted: October 29, 2010, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

I just came across your post about the lost of your dad...My deepest sympathy goes out to and your family. May God comfort you all @ this time and keep his faith because if you believe you will reunite with your father again and this time it will be for eternity...Blue Angel

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                            Stone Mountain, GA
                            United States
                            Member #3189
                            January 1, 2004
                            28481 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2010, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

Special 020/220*

Good Luck Everyone!

STORM* 

Georgia Cash 3 Evening Tue, Nov 2, 2010 7-9-8 Str!

United States
                              Member #56862
                              December 6, 2007
                              1826 Posts
                              Posted: November 3, 2010, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Everyone,

I Appreciate you ALL for your love an support it's also helping me get thru the tough times...

My dad's memorial was yesterday and I song one of his favorite songs, it took me a minute bcuz

When I started I broke down, but when I started over, I had to ask God for the strength to go on.

I've learned a lot this passed year. When I got really sick my dad was there for me when he cud,

Cuz he was sick on and off. I can remember when he told me last yr on Thanksgiving that he was

Tired an is body was tired. I told him that he would be juz fine. He did tell me that he wouldn't be

Here for the next Thanksgiving which would be next month. I didn't want him talking like that,

But in a sense, he was juz trying to tell me something he knew that I didn't want to hear.

It's been so hard for me to sleep at night cuz I wake up screaming an crying on days bcuz,

To see my dad hooked up to all those machines and I.V's broke my heart. I know that some may not,

Want to know this, but talking about it is wut really helps me get thru the pain,

so thank u for allowing me to share my story!  Lovies

storm, i believe in my heart that you are one of the lucky ones. you had a great father, he tried to comfort and protect you like fathers do. how do i know this because i can hear it in your voice, when i speak of my father it is the same. i had my 2nd child he turned 1, my dad bought him a huge bicycle, i said dad he can't ride that for years, i never forget the way he looked at me and said i wanted to by him his first bike, because i might no be around  later.  he died 7 months later. you my friend are sad no doubt, but smile and rejoice that you had a great dad

bless you . 

kid