Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Serial Lottery Winner

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 6 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
Miami, FLA
United States
Member #62793
July 9, 2008
678 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2010, 5:19 am - IP Logged

Richard Lustig was in the news this week. He's the Orlando man who's won seven grand prizes plus hundreds of thousands in minor prizes. He makes clear he can't guarantee a win, but promises a way to win more often in his new book, which he's selling for $40.

Has anybody tried it?

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51064 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2010, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Richard Lustig was in the news this week. He's the Orlando man who's won seven grand prizes plus hundreds of thousands in minor prizes. He makes clear he can't guarantee a win, but promises a way to win more often in his new book, which he's selling for $40.

Has anybody tried it?

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/222312/1818891

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
      The Ville, FL
      United States
      Member #95879
      August 19, 2010
      1708 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2010, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

I am also interested in hearing what some of his "Methods" are  (besides just playing alot of $$ and analysing past draws).

Anyone care to share?

I use my own method that I created, and for the amount that I play daily, I consider it to be quite effective. Of course If I had $50-$100 per drawing it would be ALOT more effective and that is what I am thinking Richard Lustig does. All it takes is one big win, to bank roll yourself & have better chances at winning multiple times.

I am assuming Richard is just using the same method that many others use, but just spending more money. It's all about number analysis. Sometimes analysing the numbers pays off and some drawings it doesnt. I have noticed several things from past drawings that will dratically increase the odds. The main things is, you just have to get lucky.

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
        clinton, ohio
        United States
        Member #94566
        July 22, 2010
        1920 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

I am also interested in hearing what some of his "Methods" are  (besides just playing alot of $$ and analysing past draws).

Anyone care to share?

I use my own method that I created, and for the amount that I play daily, I consider it to be quite effective. Of course If I had $50-$100 per drawing it would be ALOT more effective and that is what I am thinking Richard Lustig does. All it takes is one big win, to bank roll yourself & have better chances at winning multiple times.

I am assuming Richard is just using the same method that many others use, but just spending more money. It's all about number analysis. Sometimes analysing the numbers pays off and some drawings it doesnt. I have noticed several things from past drawings that will dratically increase the odds. The main things is, you just have to get lucky.

Care to share your method?:)

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
          Miami, FLA
          United States
          Member #62793
          July 9, 2008
          678 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2010, 1:49 am - IP Logged

So far two people on LP have bought the book, and don't seem too impressed.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
            clinton, ohio
            United States
            Member #94566
            July 22, 2010
            1920 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2010, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Anyone know his scratch off method?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

The Ville, FL
              United States
              Member #95879
              August 19, 2010
              1708 Posts
              Posted: October 29, 2010, 11:28 am - IP Logged

The only method for scratch-offs is the keep a close eye on which tickets have the most top prizes remaining.  Also I personally would not buy games that just had a big winner. I especially don't buy the games from the same store that a big winner was just purchased at. For example, if a person wins $1 Million (Top Prize) on the XYZ scratchoff at Grocery King. The chances of another big winner on that same game popping up at Grocery King is very very slim.

Scratch-offs are soooo random you really have no idea where a Top prize game will end up.

The Ville, FL
                United States
                Member #95879
                August 19, 2010
                1708 Posts
                Posted: October 29, 2010, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Danyo, in a nutshell, I built a computer program  that analyzes past draws. My program essentially give me the most probable sets that will pop up.

Of course, most people will claim the past drawings will have little to do with future drawings BUT, I have my own thoughts on that. My program has worked out pretty decent for me.

It would take way too long to explain exactly how it works, and honestly Ive spent soo many hours on it I won't go into great detail.  I also keep an eye out for patterns.

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                  rekjavik
                  Iceland
                  Member #99537
                  October 27, 2010
                  177 Posts
                  Posted: October 29, 2010, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Would that be excel, sql, perl. or php?

And yes im a geek...  lol.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: October 29, 2010, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Would that be excel, sql, perl. or php?

And yes im a geek...  lol.

There's a guy here that will be glad to hear that there's another geek on board.

He's one too.

Not a computer geek though, he's the old fashioned kind.

He's what you call a pencil-necked geek.

tiggs is the name.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: October 29, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

HAHAHAHAHA...If you believe in a scratchoff method then you would probably believe ridge runner,he's the one who's always on here drunk...He's easy to spot he has a big red nose...

United States
                        Member #97951
                        September 28, 2010
                        241 Posts
                        Posted: October 29, 2010, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Has anybody tried it?

Everything you need to win is on LP, it is right in your face.

DFW, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #78628
                          August 18, 2009
                          134 Posts
                          Posted: October 29, 2010, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

I think he uses a coin.  He might use one of those plastic tokens some lottery retailers give away.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: October 29, 2010, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

I think he uses a coin.  He might use one of those plastic tokens some lottery retailers give away.

LOL    Good one.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Milwaukee, WI
                              United States
                              Member #3131
                              December 27, 2003
                              665 Posts
                              Posted: October 31, 2010, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

The only method for scratch-offs is the keep a close eye on which tickets have the most top prizes remaining.  Also I personally would not buy games that just had a big winner. I especially don't buy the games from the same store that a big winner was just purchased at. For example, if a person wins $1 Million (Top Prize) on the XYZ scratchoff at Grocery King. The chances of another big winner on that same game popping up at Grocery King is very very slim.

Scratch-offs are soooo random you really have no idea where a Top prize game will end up.

I used to subscribe to the  theory that once there was a winner, that they used up their luck. Yet there are many places that have multiple winners. So I will often go back to a big winner store, though I will give it a little break.....

MarkP