Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Serial Lottery Winner

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 6 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2010, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

I used to subscribe to the  theory that once there was a winner, that they used up their luck. Yet there are many places that have multiple winners. So I will often go back to a big winner store, though I will give it a little break.....

MarkP

markp1950 you said the magic word...LUCK..That's it...Good LUCK..

Goalisamillion's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
    Cary, Nc
    United States
    Member #84641
    January 1, 2010
    1367 Posts
    Posted: October 31, 2010, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Richard Lustig was in the news this week. He's the Orlando man who's won seven grand prizes plus hundreds of thousands in minor prizes. He makes clear he can't guarantee a win, but promises a way to win more often in his new book, which he's selling for $40.

Has anybody tried it?

Just like with anything pertaining to gambling the more you money risk increases your chances of WINNING big. Of course the reverse of this way of gambling is the more you risk also means if you dont win the more you lose! I have been around a lot of gamblers who dont hold back when it comes to spending and betting some serious cash! They all say the same thing, if you dont spend big you wont hit big ! In this case this guy went from a leaking roof and some unpaid medical bills to a lottery winner who has been able to roll the dice with lottery money. There have been plenty of so called successful lotttery players that have lied about how much they actually spend to obtain a JACKPOT hit. In this case atleast this guy is admitting that he is spending a lot of moolah !

GOAL, WHAT IS YOUR SHORT TERM GOAL ? TO REACH PHIL IVEY STATUS!!!

IVEY(This is the best poker player in the world, Phil IVEY!!!)

Take's a POSITIVE vision to get to that  MILLION !

Always play where/when YOU have the advantage !!!!!

Sacramento, CA
      United States
      Member #96354
      August 28, 2010
      159 Posts
      Posted: October 31, 2010, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

B$Rizzle, someone made a point about the lottery headquarters informing players (scratch off, that is) that all of the jackpot winning tickets were purchased for a particular game. They countered by claiming people don't cash their tickets right away, so they don't have an accurate means to determine if all the biggies are cashed. I stopped buying scratch offs last month. It's like you say; they're pratty random.

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
        rekjavik
        Iceland
        Member #99537
        October 27, 2010
        177 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2010, 7:12 am - IP Logged

Well, I look at Richards book as an interesting read only. I have looked at reviews of the book and its all the same, spend a lot and reinvest.

a method or strategy means a constant way of doing a procedure that gives you the same out put, but as you see it took him 17 years to win big 7 times.

If i was 18 then maybe it for you, but hell im almost 40 and dont have the time wait that long for a win...

But since he did win that would be my only reason to buy the book, it would be a look at a lottery players life only to get some insperation for me continue to play

and hope that I will get my prize one day.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
          The Ville, FL
          United States
          Member #95879
          August 19, 2010
          1708 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2010, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Would that be excel, sql, perl. or php?

And yes im a geek...  lol.

Its all SQL based Smile

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
            The Ville, FL
            United States
            Member #95879
            August 19, 2010
            1708 Posts
            Posted: November 1, 2010, 8:44 am - IP Logged

B$Rizzle, someone made a point about the lottery headquarters informing players (scratch off, that is) that all of the jackpot winning tickets were purchased for a particular game. They countered by claiming people don't cash their tickets right away, so they don't have an accurate means to determine if all the biggies are cashed. I stopped buying scratch offs last month. It's like you say; they're pratty random.

Very true, however if a game has 20 top prize winners and there are (for example) 16 top prizes remaining, Id think it would be safe to say that most of those are still un-bought. I also slowed down on the scratch-offs quite a bit. I started putting the scratch-off money into the number games instead.