Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quick Picks on either Power Ball or Mega Million

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 6 years ago by dk1421.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
United States
Member #73903
April 28, 2009
1433 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2010, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Hi jjttoe, are you actually saying to replay the QP right there on the spot as soon as you purchase it OR are you saying to keep the QP in play with future games.

This makes sense to me to replay that QP, reason being I purchased a Lotto QP while living in FL a few years ago and nothing came from it the night of the drawing, but for some mystical reason I decided to replay that very same QP for the next draw and caught 4 of 6, two more #'s and I would have gotten the $17 mill in 2003 so I kept playing that very same QP for a whole year it gave me a 4 of 6 again in 2004 two more #'s would have netted $17 mill I continued to play those particular QP #'s and guess what.... I still play them to this day not in FL though because I relocated to another state but I believe those #'s belongs to me it hasnt netted me millions yet but who knows, it sure seems like a sign to me.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

dk1421's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #64582
    September 1, 2008
    347 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2010, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

I actually have a QP my spouse got a year ago hanging up. The numbers are: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 with a PB of 30.

The odds of getting those are pretty slim. Hmmm...I think I'd rather have the odds of the winning ticket instead.

"Don't be a schmuck, always take the cash." -Coin Toss