Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning at NY Take 5

Topic closed. 895 replies. Last post 5 years ago by trap574.

Page 48 of 60
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3693 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2011, 4:38 am - IP Logged

Until I looked at a calendar, I didnt realize that Take5's numbers have been running weirdly since May 5th. That's when the last significant run of singles appearing in the first position started, and that run lasted for 11 days.  Since then, the longest run of singles in the first position has been for 8 days. Other than that run, it's been pretty choppy as far as singles appearing in the first position goes.

On the other end of the spectrum, (a number in the thirties apearing in the fifth position) it's been fairly choppy too.  A run of 16 days with the fifith number being in the thirties started on May 20th.  After that run, the longest run of numbers in the thirties appearing in the fifth position was only 4 days long.

Here is what completely baffles me. We all know the order in which the numbers are drawn means nothing. If that's the case, then why do we see a number in the singles in the first positon combined with a number in the thirties in the fifth position in a large percentage of drawings?  Given that the order of the draw means nothing, I'd be inclined to think a phenomenom like that wouldnt happen as much as it does. It certainly didnt happen last night, but if you look back at Take5's history, you'll clearly see what I'm talking about.  Except for the last two months. 

Will Take5 return to it's old ways? I hope so, and soon!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #94616
    July 24, 2010
    4735 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2011, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Want to THANK everyone on this forum for all the great info.  I have been just trying to live on a couple of numbers that I play daily in Take 5 and any freeplays 

like tonight I have a FP from 2 nites ago -4 5 16 20 31 (nice mix)

too busy to track anything in Take 5 so use this forum to help me.

United States
      Member #70687
      February 8, 2009
      7916 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2011, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

07/14 Results: 2, 11, 22, 26, 37 (Drawn as 2, 26, 11, 37, 22)

A more decent set of numbers with a spread of 35, a 1-1-2-1 format, & 3 even & 2 odd. I could picture this being hit by any method. 

Elmont.NY
        United States
        Member #91803
        May 25, 2010
        438 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2011, 8:12 am - IP Logged

Want to THANK everyone on this forum for all the great info.  I have been just trying to live on a couple of numbers that I play daily in Take 5 and any freeplays 

like tonight I have a FP from 2 nites ago -4 5 16 20 31 (nice mix)

too busy to track anything in Take 5 so use this forum to help me.

This forum would not be what it is with out your input.OK now can we get 5 oh so simple numbers to win this jackpot!(Fridays jackpots are always big).

It's got to Happen soon.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
          Watervliet, New York
          United States
          Member #1100
          February 2, 2003
          3186 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2011, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

This forum would not be what it is with out your input.OK now can we get 5 oh so simple numbers to win this jackpot!(Fridays jackpots are always big).

Okay guys & girls we are in Rotation 6 tonight and have some numbers that look good!  Rotation 6 yup NY is the only state that rotate's each row of numbers each drawing.  Tonite the digit 9 is out 38 dwgs and the longest the digit9 has been skipped is 38 drawings in Rotation 6, so it is due/overdue to hit that is my KEY number tonite.  Here are the rest total of 13 numbers to wheel with the digit 9 in every game.   Digits 1-3-5-6-7-11-18-20-21-28-29 and 34  if you have any of Gail Howards wheel systems I am playing those tonite.  Good Luck ALL!  I posted my picks on the Predictions page only cost $3.00 to play those 13 picks.

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Elmont.NY
            United States
            Member #91803
            May 25, 2010
            438 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2011, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Okay guys & girls we are in Rotation 6 tonight and have some numbers that look good!  Rotation 6 yup NY is the only state that rotate's each row of numbers each drawing.  Tonite the digit 9 is out 38 dwgs and the longest the digit9 has been skipped is 38 drawings in Rotation 6, so it is due/overdue to hit that is my KEY number tonite.  Here are the rest total of 13 numbers to wheel with the digit 9 in every game.   Digits 1-3-5-6-7-11-18-20-21-28-29 and 34  if you have any of Gail Howards wheel systems I am playing those tonite.  Good Luck ALL!  I posted my picks on the Predictions page only cost $3.00 to play those 13 picks.

MINK

Thanks Mink

I'am in got Gail Howards book!

It's got to Happen soon.

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3693 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2011, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

MINK

Mink,

Not sure what you're talking about when you say "rotation 6". 

Are you referring to that clear plastic tube that sits above the drum of the lotto machine? The tube the balls are loaded into, and then drop down into the drum at the start of the drawing?  Are you saying they rotate those tubes each drawing?  If so, where in the world did you learn about that?  Not sure why the location of the tube makes any difference....  enlighten me if you would please!

I'm in tonite with two FP's.  I got 'em right down the street from where Wednesday nights Take5 JP was won. I dont know why I would think my FP's have any shot at winning anything.  Actually, I wouldnt think they got a shot.  I absolutely hate it when I see a Take5 JP winner from Dutchess County.  That's because JP winners sold in Dutchess County are few and far between. When somebody wins in Dutchess, that only tells me it's gonna be a good while before there'll be another one.  Believe me, it aint like NYC. 

I've been in that Mobil station that sold Wednesday nites winner. It's a busy spot. I wont be back there any time soon to buy Take5.  My thinking is it's like lightning, it wont strike in the same place twice.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3693 Posts
                Posted: July 16, 2011, 6:35 am - IP Logged

Mink,

Not sure what you're talking about when you say "rotation 6". 

Are you referring to that clear plastic tube that sits above the drum of the lotto machine? The tube the balls are loaded into, and then drop down into the drum at the start of the drawing?  Are you saying they rotate those tubes each drawing?  If so, where in the world did you learn about that?  Not sure why the location of the tube makes any difference....  enlighten me if you would please!

I'm in tonite with two FP's.  I got 'em right down the street from where Wednesday nights Take5 JP was won. I dont know why I would think my FP's have any shot at winning anything.  Actually, I wouldnt think they got a shot.  I absolutely hate it when I see a Take5 JP winner from Dutchess County.  That's because JP winners sold in Dutchess County are few and far between. When somebody wins in Dutchess, that only tells me it's gonna be a good while before there'll be another one.  Believe me, it aint like NYC. 

I've been in that Mobil station that sold Wednesday nites winner. It's a busy spot. I wont be back there any time soon to buy Take5.  My thinking is it's like lightning, it wont strike in the same place twice.

I hit three numbers off one of my FP's!!   I picked up 21 buck-ola's.   Lord have mercy!!! 

They drew: 4 9 23 30 31

I had: 4 7 12 23 30

And Mink, you were right about the nine.  I didnt look at the rest of the nums you were wheelin, but whatever rotation 6 is, it must be alright!

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3693 Posts
                  Posted: July 16, 2011, 6:39 am - IP Logged

Mink, I just checked out the rest of your numbers.  With the lone exception of 7, they stunk!!!

What were you thinkin' Mink-Man????

Dont feel bad Hammer.  I caint pick 'em no better museff......  my numbers stink too. :-(

trap574's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                    Adk NY
                    United States
                    Member #108847
                    April 1, 2011
                    1619 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2011, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Mink, I just checked out the rest of your numbers.  With the lone exception of 7, they stunk!!!

What were you thinkin' Mink-Man????

Dont feel bad Hammer.  I caint pick 'em no better museff......  my numbers stink too. :-(

Know what stinks??  FPs+QPs STINK!!  Putting in my 2-4-7-10-19-23 for 5 draws see what happens? GiveFive I think the rotation refers to the order the balls go into the drum it does change in NY T5.  Good Luck  T5 Players!

United States
                      Member #94616
                      July 24, 2010
                      4735 Posts
                      Posted: July 16, 2011, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Know what stinks??  FPs+QPs STINK!!  Putting in my 2-4-7-10-19-23 for 5 draws see what happens? GiveFive I think the rotation refers to the order the balls go into the drum it does change in NY T5.  Good Luck  T5 Players!

funny as the FP I won from last night is 2 4 24 32 39 

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3693 Posts
                        Posted: July 16, 2011, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I know that they rotate the ballsets.  I read about that on the old NY Lottery website.  I really havent drilled down into the new site.  Maybe it's in there somewhere.

Back when I used to watch the drawings on WABC Channel 7 TV out of NYC, I noticed they did appear to move the numbers in the tubes above the drum.  Then WABC moved the "Live Lotto and Take drawings" to their website.  I watched it there a few times, but there were nights when they didnt even show the drawing. I'm not sure if that was The Lottery's fault, or if WABC screwed up.  But I watch the 11 o'clock news to see news on TV, not read the news on the internet.  I wasnt crazy about Liz Cho and Bill Ritter (and I'm still not), but WABC had the Take5 drawing so I watched Channel 7's 11 o'clock news.  After WABC forced me to the web to see the drawing, well, lets just say I either go to bed before 11:21 PM, or I watch Channel 4 news.

United States
                          Member #70687
                          February 8, 2009
                          7916 Posts
                          Posted: July 16, 2011, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

07/16 Results: 7, 25, 30, 33, 35 (Drawn as 25, 35, 30, 7, 33)

<snip>ty ass numbers although the range is a decent size. However a 1-0-1-3 with 4 odd & 1 even, whatever! If this was hit, it was probably off a FP or QP. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Long Island, NY
                            United States
                            Member #70172
                            January 25, 2009
                            521 Posts
                            Posted: July 16, 2011, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

07/16 Results: 7, 25, 30, 33, 35 (Drawn as 25, 35, 30, 7, 33)

<snip>ty ass numbers although the range is a decent size. However a 1-0-1-3 with 4 odd & 1 even, whatever! If this was hit, it was probably off a FP or QP. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I had a free play 8, 24, 31, 34, 36.   I wonder about Take 5 sometimes...

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: July 17, 2011, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

I had a free play 8, 24, 31, 34, 36.   I wonder about Take 5 sometimes...

OUCH!!! But I have often wondered if I should 1 up & 1 down from a QP/FP that I get.. 

1 down you would have had 4 out of 5!!!

Page 48 of 60