Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning at NY Take 5

Topic closed. 895 replies. Last post 5 years ago by trap574.

Page 1 of 60
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2010, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Lets start a discussion about what 'works' with Take 5.  Also what patterns, and other oddity's we see happen in Take 5

Maybe if we start talking about these things we can start getting an idea of WHEN to try playing them or when a partial QP is in order.

For example - Last night 4 30's hit, that just happened on 10/21 !!

- on 11/5 4 odd came out

- on 11/1 & 9/28 all even came out.

- on 10/11 & 10/13 all odd hit

- the 39 has hit 3 times in a row, the 38 2 times in a row

the list could go on & on with patterns and strange hits on Take 5 .

United States
    Member #94616
    July 24, 2010
    4735 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2010, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Oh yea, and the 19 is out something like 50 or so plays!! Most I have seen in the last couple of years of watch Take 5 is about 45 plays out. The average is about 25-30 plays out in the last couple of years.

So of course I played a partial QP with the 19 being the only number I picked.

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2010, 3:51 am - IP Logged

And the 19 CONTINUES to go missing.

the 30 repeated from the night before, TEENS are missing lately.

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2010, 3:59 am - IP Logged

So here is an important question - 

What is the 'best' time frame to look back for trends & patterns for Take 5?

I like to use 'monthly' breakdowns as that is easy to track and follow.

for example - since 11/1 we have seen ,

8 from 0-9

7 from 10-19

8 from 20-29

**16 from 30-39**

so TWICE as many from the 30's since the start of the month.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
          NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3820 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2010, 10:48 am - IP Logged

8 from 0-9

7 from 10-19

8 from 20-29

**16 from 30-39**

What's the best timeframe to look back for trends and patterns for Take5?

It's an excellent question, one that I've wondered about myself, but I dont think I know the answer to it.

I read a post on here The Lottery Post the other day that recommended players pick numbers from the last 20 drawings, and it said you'd be "miles ahead" of most people who play QP's. 

Since numbers in the 30's have been heavy lately, I've been inclined not to play too many of them.  Usually I play one number from 1 to 10, and one number from 30 to 39 on almost all of my tickets.  Because there has been at least one number in the thirties drawn every night for the last nine days, tonite I might skip the 30's and possibly play 27, 28 or 29 as my highest number.

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2010, 4:04 am - IP Logged

8 from 0-9

7 from 10-19

8 from 20-29

**16 from 30-39**

last nite 7-17-31-32-35

WOW 3 - 30's again!! NO 20's ?

so far this month 30's have hit more than TWICE as much as any other group!! 

9 from 0-9

8 from 10-19

8 from 20-29

**19 from 30-39**

United States
              Member #94616
              July 24, 2010
              4735 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2010, 4:13 am - IP Logged

It's an excellent question, one that I've wondered about myself, but I dont think I know the answer to it.

I read a post on here The Lottery Post the other day that recommended players pick numbers from the last 20 drawings, and it said you'd be "miles ahead" of most people who play QP's. 

Since numbers in the 30's have been heavy lately, I've been inclined not to play too many of them.  Usually I play one number from 1 to 10, and one number from 30 to 39 on almost all of my tickets.  Because there has been at least one number in the thirties drawn every night for the last nine days, tonite I might skip the 30's and possibly play 27, 28 or 29 as my highest number.

20 plays, interesting.  I am going to start looking at that time frame to watch and see what happens.  With Take 5 coming out each night its really hard to nail down the time frame - weekly? 20 days? monthly? yearly? entire game?

Next question - Do you continue to play the HOT numbers (30's) or NOT play them since they have hit so much?

Last night the answer was - play the hot numbers, 7 2nd hit this month, 17 *3rd* hit this month, 31 first hit this month, 32 *4th* hit this month, 35 3rd hit this month

20's are really the ones missing this month - missing 20-21-23-24-27 wonder if you could have ALL of them come out at once????

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3820 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2010, 7:31 am - IP Logged

I said "since the 30's have been heavy lately I'm inclined not to play them".... Shows what I know.

Maybe a better strategy is to play them on a few lines,  and NOT play them on a few more

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3820 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2010, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

I played 10 bucks worth of Take5 tonite, and I told myself to lay off the thirties, but when I looked at the numbers I picked, only three games out of ten didn't have a number in the thirties.  One game had two numbers in the thirties, but that was a partial QP, so I know how that happened.  I did go after the twenties though, as I have at least one in every game, and in most games I have two, and in a few games, I picked  three numbers in the twenties.

As much as I'd like to be able to, I cant antcipate what numbers will be drawn, or even what numbers I'll pick for that matter. Yeah, I got 3 odd and 2 even, (or vice versa) and I spread them out, but I didnt pick any repeat hits.  I did play a lot of the numbers that have appeared within the last 10 days.  I purposely played two single digits in three games, and since 19 is 50 days out, I played it in a few games too.

It's almost 11:00 PM, so in about 20 minutes I'll know how well I did or didnt do.

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2010, 3:16 am - IP Logged

I played 10 bucks worth of Take5 tonite, and I told myself to lay off the thirties, but when I looked at the numbers I picked, only three games out of ten didn't have a number in the thirties.  One game had two numbers in the thirties, but that was a partial QP, so I know how that happened.  I did go after the twenties though, as I have at least one in every game, and in most games I have two, and in a few games, I picked  three numbers in the twenties.

As much as I'd like to be able to, I cant antcipate what numbers will be drawn, or even what numbers I'll pick for that matter. Yeah, I got 3 odd and 2 even, (or vice versa) and I spread them out, but I didnt pick any repeat hits.  I did play a lot of the numbers that have appeared within the last 10 days.  I purposely played two single digits in three games, and since 19 is 50 days out, I played it in a few games too.

It's almost 11:00 PM, so in about 20 minutes I'll know how well I did or didnt do.

Last nite #'s 3-4-7-35-37

WOW, 3 singles,2 more 30's NO teens or Twenty's ???

Also 7 & 35 were repeats from yesterday???

How do you predict/play/guess that?

Oh and 4 ODD 1 even, sum of 86

THERE has to be a HUGE opportunity here to play the teens & Twenties mixed with a repeat single & thirty? Or NOT play ANY thirties for a play or two as they have hit TOO much lately.

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3820 Posts
                      Posted: November 11, 2010, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Last nite's drawing 3 4 7 35 37

I bet I've heard people say "The trend is your friend" a couple of hundred times. 

The thirties have been strong for the last 11 days, and if that's not a trend I dont what is.  My problem is that when I finally do recognize a trend, I play it, and it disappears.

About the only thing I can think of is to play a trend both ways. Play it to continue and play it to stop.

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: November 12, 2010, 5:03 am - IP Logged

Last nite's drawing 3 4 7 35 37

I bet I've heard people say "The trend is your friend" a couple of hundred times. 

The thirties have been strong for the last 11 days, and if that's not a trend I dont what is.  My problem is that when I finally do recognize a trend, I play it, and it disappears.

About the only thing I can think of is to play a trend both ways. Play it to continue and play it to stop.

Last nite - 11-16-22-26-32

Another 2 teens, 2 twenties, 1 thirty... thats the *4th* time the **32** has hit THIS MONTH. 

A agree Givefive that its hard to figure out when a trend starts or stops, BUT in this case with the 30's I am going to have at MOST - ONE 30 in any play on numbers I pick.

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3820 Posts
                          Posted: November 12, 2010, 8:07 am - IP Logged

Last nite - 11-16-22-26-32

Another 2 teens, 2 twenties, 1 thirty... thats the *4th* time the **32** has hit THIS MONTH. 

A agree Givefive that its hard to figure out when a trend starts or stops, BUT in this case with the 30's I am going to have at MOST - ONE 30 in any play on numbers I pick.

I wasnt too surprised to see that 11 broke the run of single digit numbers in the first column last nite.  Usually after a long run of singles is broken, they come back in the next drawing. The run of a number in the thirties in the last column is 12 days long, so that might break soon too.

As for the thirties in the last column, I'll probably play it both ways.  On a few lines I think I'll pick 25, 26, 27, 28 or 29 as my last number, and I'll also throw in a few lines with a number from the thirties in the last column.  Like you, I'll stick with only one number from the thirties on any lines where I do play a number from the thirties. I'm thinking that the trend of a lot of thirties being drawn might be over.

Tonite I'll probably go with a single digit number in the first column of all the lines I play. I'll do 3/2 odd/even, and maybe two numbers from the teens on some lines, and two numbers from the twenties on another.  I might even pick two numbers from the singles for a line or two. 

Maybe I'll play 32 on Saturday or Sunday.  32 appears to be hot this month and "The trend is my friend"...........

Elmont.NY
                            United States
                            Member #91803
                            May 25, 2010
                            439 Posts
                            Posted: November 12, 2010, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

There has been a rash of single digits from 1-7 also,to go with the 30's.

It's got to Happen soon.

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: November 13, 2010, 5:31 am - IP Logged

I wasnt too surprised to see that 11 broke the run of single digit numbers in the first column last nite.  Usually after a long run of singles is broken, they come back in the next drawing. The run of a number in the thirties in the last column is 12 days long, so that might break soon too.

As for the thirties in the last column, I'll probably play it both ways.  On a few lines I think I'll pick 25, 26, 27, 28 or 29 as my last number, and I'll also throw in a few lines with a number from the thirties in the last column.  Like you, I'll stick with only one number from the thirties on any lines where I do play a number from the thirties. I'm thinking that the trend of a lot of thirties being drawn might be over.

Tonite I'll probably go with a single digit number in the first column of all the lines I play. I'll do 3/2 odd/even, and maybe two numbers from the teens on some lines, and two numbers from the twenties on another.  I might even pick two numbers from the singles for a line or two. 

Maybe I'll play 32 on Saturday or Sunday.  32 appears to be hot this month and "The trend is my friend"...........

Good point with the 'run' of 30's.  Looking back on last month the single digits had a run of 17 plays and the 30's only had a run of 13 (twice and the first one started in August)

There are SOOO many ways of looking at these numbers, that real question is which ONE works the best?  Or helps you pick the best numbers (ie you relate to most)

Page 1 of 60