Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning at NY Take 5

Topic closed. 895 replies. Last post 5 years ago by trap574.

Page 11 of 60
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2010, 5:31 am - IP Logged

The following TEENS have not hit yet in Dec...

12 last hit 11/30

13 last hit 12/3 (hit in dec but its been a while)

17 last hit 11/30

18 last hit 11/29

coldest overall digit - 24 last hit 10/31

coldest single digit - 4 last hit 12/10

coldest thirty digit - 35 last hit 11/10

Hot digits this month 31 - hit 7 times, 1 hit 5 times (but they only hit TOGETHER once?)

Elmont.NY
    United States
    Member #91803
    May 25, 2010
    438 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2010, 8:44 am - IP Logged

I hope so Kapla,question off the beat and path for one moment how come we cannot be like some of the Lottery winners who wake up and play a dollar on take-5,mega,lotto and BANG I hit the jackpot.We grind it out over years trying to beat the system chart the numbers whats hot and cold,what store or time of day should we play or should we play a ticket or QP or I forgot my special ticket or should we play in a pool of other players or the one I dislike the most I FORGOT to play and someone in your area hits and you felt it should of been YOU! I guess my question is why do we get the low rode to Victory? AND WE WILL GET VICTORY!! can it come sooner than later.

It's got to Happen soon.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
      NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3707 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2010, 9:42 am - IP Logged

There was  one winner last nite out near Buffalo.  They won 82 Grand with a FREE PLAY!!!!

We dont see a lot of 1 winner JP's.... most of the time the JP is split two or three ways.

Kapla,  I think the teens have been missing because the thirties have been comming out a lot.  Play them both!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Elmont.NY
        United States
        Member #91803
        May 25, 2010
        438 Posts
        Posted: December 19, 2010, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

It might happen 16 19 28 32 37

8 13 20 22  30

It's got to Happen soon.

ny, ny
          United States
          Member #98736
          October 12, 2010
          10025 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2010, 12:25 am - IP Logged

These numbers coming out in Take 5 are crazy 8,16,20,27,36.  What happened to the 1s, 38s (that were hot), 25s?  This extra ticket when you buy $5 is probably messing everything up.  I think 12/19 was the last day of the bonus ticket, tomorrow night I hope to see some "normal" numbers.  Maybe I can win a free play before X-mas, LOL. 

I had a system going that included the 14, 24 and 35 but throwing it out and going back to the lab...

Elmont.NY
            United States
            Member #91803
            May 25, 2010
            438 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2010, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

These numbers coming out in Take 5 are crazy 8,16,20,27,36.  What happened to the 1s, 38s (that were hot), 25s?  This extra ticket when you buy $5 is probably messing everything up.  I think 12/19 was the last day of the bonus ticket, tomorrow night I hope to see some "normal" numbers.  Maybe I can win a free play before X-mas, LOL. 

I had a system going that included the 14, 24 and 35 but throwing it out and going back to the lab...

Expect what is happening to be the norm for a moment.Go way outside what you would play and you should be a winner Iam repeating what I posted yesterday.

It's got to Happen soon.

United States
              Member #94616
              July 24, 2010
              4735 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2010, 4:40 am - IP Logged

Expect what is happening to be the norm for a moment.Go way outside what you would play and you should be a winner Iam repeating what I posted yesterday.

That is the smartest thing anyone has said here in a while!!! Look at yesterday 3 singles & 2 thirty's!!

Elmont.NY
                United States
                Member #91803
                May 25, 2010
                438 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2010, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

It is so wild on Take-5 I will play 1 2 3 4 5 for a possible free play and for the Hell of it I will play 03,05,18,31,34

It's got to Happen soon.

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2010, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

That is the smartest thing anyone has said here in a while!!! Look at yesterday 3 singles & 2 thirty's!!

oh and I won $41.00 had 3 numbers TWICE ... Dance

Elmont.NY
                    United States
                    Member #91803
                    May 25, 2010
                    438 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2010, 7:34 am - IP Logged

oh and I won $41.00 had 3 numbers TWICE ... Dance

Congrats on your winnings,I'am trying to get there.But not with these numbers!!

It's got to Happen soon.

United States
                      Member #94616
                      July 24, 2010
                      4735 Posts
                      Posted: December 23, 2010, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Congrats on your winnings,I'am trying to get there.But not with these numbers!!

Thanks, ok whats with the repeat 'triple' showing of numbers? 

First the 8 hits 3 times in a row now the 4????

And we had NO Teens last night? That has happened *7* times this month.

We should see a run of teens hitting at least 2 times a night for a while.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                        NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3707 Posts
                        Posted: December 23, 2010, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Thanks, ok whats with the repeat 'triple' showing of numbers? 

First the 8 hits 3 times in a row now the 4????

And we had NO Teens last night? That has happened *7* times this month.

We should see a run of teens hitting at least 2 times a night for a while.

I purposely didnt play a 4 yesterday.

My logic was: "The 8 just tripled, no way the 4 will triple."

Remember when I put a post out here that said "If you think somethings not going to happen, then go ahead and play it!"  I wonder why I never listen to my own advice?

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Elmont.NY
                          United States
                          Member #91803
                          May 25, 2010
                          438 Posts
                          Posted: December 23, 2010, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Remember when I put a post out here that said "If you think somethings not going to happen, then go ahead and play it!"  I wonder why I never listen to my own advice?

I will play 20 qp and hate it,the patterns are going against everything I can think of.I will play all my old tickets for a end of year thing.I got about 9 tickets filled out,I can only bet 1 ticket has 1 2 3 4 5 on it.

It's got to Happen soon.

United States
                            Member #94616
                            July 24, 2010
                            4735 Posts
                            Posted: December 24, 2010, 5:32 am - IP Logged

YOU are correct - as it happened - 8 hit again!!! I would have almost bet the farm it would NOT have hit again!

oh and again 3 single digits

ny, ny
                              United States
                              Member #98736
                              October 12, 2010
                              10025 Posts
                              Posted: December 24, 2010, 9:39 am - IP Logged

YOU are correct - as it happened - 8 hit again!!! I would have almost bet the farm it would NOT have hit again!

oh and again 3 single digits

I finally won something from Take 5, I had 3 numbers, the machine made that "winning" noise... it felt good until I saw the payout amount $16.00 LOL.  Oh well better than nothing.  I also got a couple of free tickets, but I figure after that win I AM ON FIRE, so I played the same tickets.  I have no idea what to expect I am think maybe another repeat of 2 numbers this time from last nights drawing.

Page 11 of 60