Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning at NY Take 5

Topic closed. 895 replies. Last post 5 years ago by trap574.

Page 8 of 60
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2010, 5:12 am - IP Logged

This is were it gets HARD - Fast907 makes a good point of sticking to whats hitting which is 2 or 3 low numbers and then sprinkle in the rest.  But Givefive is right with the choppy runs.

In November I talked about chasing "due' numbers and groups.   I think its worth a try to chase HOT numbers & groups.  Since the 3/2 is not showing going add that in a little

lets try...

3 as a reapeat, 7, 9, 14 (longest out right now), 17,20, 22, 33, 36 .... and group them as...

3,14,20,33,36 (this one does not fit the 'hot' chase idea but I want to try it)

By the way GREAT discussion going on guys - NOW LETS HIT 5 OF 5!!!!!

Caught the 3 as a repeat, missed the 1 repeating, the 2 did the skip repeat.  And we had a 3 in a row consecutive show and ***4*** from the single digits!!!... gotta luv Take 5!!!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3702 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2010, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Caught the 3 as a repeat, missed the 1 repeating, the 2 did the skip repeat.  And we had a 3 in a row consecutive show and ***4*** from the single digits!!!... gotta luv Take 5!!!

Last nite's #'s: 1 2 3  8 16

I sure didnt see anything like that comming! Single digit numbers appear to be strong now. 

NY State Lottery might be updating their website to it's new look today.  I cant get to it, and it's normally always up.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Elmont.NY
      United States
      Member #91803
      May 25, 2010
      438 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2010, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Going with 2 low num's and a teen and a thirty something.

2,7,15,32,38 lets see what happens and just because I have millions (lol) to spend and not win I'm going to play 1,2,3,4,5.

It's got to Happen soon.

Elmont.NY
        United States
        Member #91803
        May 25, 2010
        438 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2010, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

No if and or buts for now at least 2 or 3 single digits and a teen and your guess either a20 or 30 number.Guitar

This is not the Bible but for the last two weeks or more you would have made MONEY if you played 1,2,3,4,5 can I get a Amen.So now what to play follow the streak!!!

It's got to Happen soon.

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3702 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2010, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

I couldnt resist the temptation....

14 has beeen out for almost 60 drawings...so I played it tonite.  4 14 21 23 35

I also played both a one and a two-skip on a partial QP....  5 15 17 19 36

I even went so far as to buy a Sweet Millions QP.... 

I must be nuts!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2010, 3:32 am - IP Logged

I couldnt resist the temptation....

14 has beeen out for almost 60 drawings...so I played it tonite.  4 14 21 23 35

I also played both a one and a two-skip on a partial QP....  5 15 17 19 36

I even went so far as to buy a Sweet Millions QP.... 

I must be nuts!

Your not nuts, I played the same thing.  Played SM and hit nothing.  Played the 14 on a couple of lines and got 2 FP's still haven't cashed a FP from Sunday Night so have 3 for tonight.

Last night had the 8 as a repeat but no Skip repeats...

Oh and NO ONE WON the jackpot with the 4 single digits from Sunday night.

Elmont.NY
              United States
              Member #91803
              May 25, 2010
              438 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2010, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Got a free play out of what I played last night.Lets see what tonight has to offer,back to low numbers

It's got to Happen soon.

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3702 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2010, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Got a free play out of what I played last night.Lets see what tonight has to offer,back to low numbers

I'm with you Fast.  Stick with the single digits.  They're strong.

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3702 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2010, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Your not nuts, I played the same thing.  Played SM and hit nothing.  Played the 14 on a couple of lines and got 2 FP's still haven't cashed a FP from Sunday Night so have 3 for tonight.

Last night had the 8 as a repeat but no Skip repeats...

Oh and NO ONE WON the jackpot with the 4 single digits from Sunday night.

I played some one and two skips last night, but thought to myself  "No way there'll be a repeater tonite".... so I didnt play a repeater.  The reverse of what actually happened!! 

Where's 14????   Long time gone.  Never saw number stay out as long as it has.

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: December 8, 2010, 5:01 am - IP Logged

I played some one and two skips last night, but thought to myself  "No way there'll be a repeater tonite".... so I didnt play a repeater.  The reverse of what actually happened!! 

Where's 14????   Long time gone.  Never saw number stay out as long as it has.

The 14 has been missing since 10/14... the last 'missing digit' that I remember was the 19 was out for about the exact same amount of time.  lets see if the 14 sets a new standard for missing or hits

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3702 Posts
                      Posted: December 8, 2010, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Last night: 9 27 29 31 37

9 and 31 both repeated. The group distribution was 4-0-1 with 5 odd numbers, which means there were approximately 200 possible combinations of five numbers that could have won the JP.  It's no wonder that both JP winners were QP's.

People say to trust your gut instinct but I'm going to try something new.  If my gut tells me that something wont happen tonight, then I'm going to play the exact opposite.  Too many times I've told myself "Take5 will never do that tonight", only to see it actually happen.  I was absolutely sure no repeaters would come out last night!

Elmont.NY
                        United States
                        Member #91803
                        May 25, 2010
                        438 Posts
                        Posted: December 8, 2010, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Last night: 9 27 29 31 37

9 and 31 both repeated. The group distribution was 4-0-1 with 5 odd numbers, which means there were approximately 200 possible combinations of five numbers that could have won the JP.  It's no wonder that both JP winners were QP's.

People say to trust your gut instinct but I'm going to try something new.  If my gut tells me that something wont happen tonight, then I'm going to play the exact opposite.  Too many times I've told myself "Take5 will never do that tonight", only to see it actually happen.  I was absolutely sure no repeaters would come out last night!

So true GiveFive, you have to go with your gut,my gut is telling me that we will have a re-birth of low numbers again.My guess is 05,07,11,28,32.

It's got to Happen soon.

United States
                          Member #94616
                          July 24, 2010
                          4735 Posts
                          Posted: December 8, 2010, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

So true GiveFive, you have to go with your gut,my gut is telling me that we will have a re-birth of low numbers again.My guess is 05,07,11,28,32.

gut? yea, mine only knows when it is empty...

but lets see if the 14 shows, matching it with the 15 then adding 5,23,38 and then on another ticket 14,15 & QP the rest - lets see which one does better!

United States
                            Member #94616
                            July 24, 2010
                            4735 Posts
                            Posted: December 9, 2010, 5:14 am - IP Logged

gut? yea, mine only knows when it is empty...

but lets see if the 14 shows, matching it with the 15 then adding 5,23,38 and then on another ticket 14,15 & QP the rest - lets see which one does better!

YUP! My gut really works!! LOL!! NO teens came out!

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3702 Posts
                              Posted: December 9, 2010, 10:14 am - IP Logged

It might be a good day to play a two-skip.  There hasnt been a two skip in the last 8 drawings.

Two skip numbers are 8 9 20 & 23.  (I didnt include 31 because it has come out for 3 straight days) 

A one-skip looks it could come out too.  Numbers are:9 27 29 & 37

Single digits have been on a 14 day run, they might disappear tonite.  Two numbers in the twenties have come out for 3 straight days, it might be a good idea to cut back to one number in the twenties tonite.

And then, there's 14..... it's been misssing for almost 60 days now.  I might play it as the number in the 1st position tonite. (No single digit number in the 1st position)

Page 8 of 60