Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning at NY Take 5

Topic closed. 895 replies. Last post 5 years ago by trap574.

Page 9 of 60
PrintE-mailLink
Elmont.NY
United States
Member #91803
May 25, 2010
438 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2010, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

OK got a free play out of last nights numbers,but up in the air as what to play the numbers coming out got wild/wierd

1,2,3,4,5 and 20,21,22,23,24 ?????????

It's got to Happen soon.

United States
    Member #94616
    July 24, 2010
    4735 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2010, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

It might be a good day to play a two-skip.  There hasnt been a two skip in the last 8 drawings.

Two skip numbers are 8 9 20 & 23.  (I didnt include 31 because it has come out for 3 straight days) 

A one-skip looks it could come out too.  Numbers are:9 27 29 & 37

Single digits have been on a 14 day run, they might disappear tonite.  Two numbers in the twenties have come out for 3 straight days, it might be a good idea to cut back to one number in the twenties tonite.

And then, there's 14..... it's been misssing for almost 60 days now.  I might play it as the number in the 1st position tonite. (No single digit number in the 1st position)

Nice breakdown of the skips, thanks.  I am trying to have 2 teens in my plays right now since its been a couple of plays with out them.  And yes I have the 14 in most

ny, ny
      United States
      Member #98736
      October 12, 2010
      10025 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2010, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Nice breakdown of the skips, thanks.  I am trying to have 2 teens in my plays right now since its been a couple of plays with out them.  And yes I have the 14 in most

Just went and played a ticket heavy on the 14.  Hopefullu it can finally make an appearance tonight, if it does I might could get a free play, LOL.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
        NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3708 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2010, 2:49 am - IP Logged

Just went and played a ticket heavy on the 14.  Hopefullu it can finally make an appearance tonight, if it does I might could get a free play, LOL.

Man that 14 is crazy!!  It's been missing for 58 straight drawings.  I played it as my first number on one of my lines, figuring that long run of singles in the 1st position will break soon. 

I once read when a number has not been drawn for a long time not to chase it...wait til it comes out..wait a day or so then play it.  Now that I wrote that, it'll pop out Friday nght...I just put the whammy on myself....

3 singles tonight... didnt see it at all.  Singles remain strong.. the trend is my friend, but I dont have enough common sense to play the trend...

No skips or repeaters at all!!   The two-skip still looks like the one to play.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2010, 4:48 am - IP Logged

Once again my gut comes through - for NOTHING as NO teens showed!!! LOL

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: December 10, 2010, 4:49 am - IP Logged

Man that 14 is crazy!!  It's been missing for 58 straight drawings.  I played it as my first number on one of my lines, figuring that long run of singles in the 1st position will break soon. 

I once read when a number has not been drawn for a long time not to chase it...wait til it comes out..wait a day or so then play it.  Now that I wrote that, it'll pop out Friday nght...I just put the whammy on myself....

3 singles tonight... didnt see it at all.  Singles remain strong.. the trend is my friend, but I dont have enough common sense to play the trend...

No skips or repeaters at all!!   The two-skip still looks like the one to play.

Good point wth the trend of singles and 30's.  And yes I think you are right with the jinx that the teens will now show since you said that

Elmont.NY
              United States
              Member #91803
              May 25, 2010
              438 Posts
              Posted: December 10, 2010, 10:58 am - IP Logged

I said the nubers are wild/wierd got another free play with 1,2,3,4,5 it works for a free play.I would win the pot so here is a five dollar GUESS               5,7,11,18,24

It's got to Happen soon.

ATLANTA
                United States
                Member #62901
                July 12, 2008
                16205 Posts
                Posted: December 10, 2010, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

"1" "2" "5" "6"/OR "7" MAY FALL AT LEAST  4  TIMES A WEEK IN DECEMBER!
                DECEMBER PAIRS: 01 02 05 06 07 12 15 16 17 25 26 27 56 57 67 11 22 55 66 77

FRIDAYHOTPAIRS: 19 49 59 68 46 04 13

*MAYBE ONE OF THESE PAIRS WILL APPEAR IN TONITES TAKE 5!!

LAST Fri, Dec 3, 2010 02-13-15-27-37

MAYBE: 05 19 12 26 32 OR 07 16 17 25 31

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: December 11, 2010, 4:21 am - IP Logged

Good point wth the trend of singles and 30's.  And yes I think you are right with the jinx that the teens will now show since you said that

Wait, I mean "NOT SHOW" -LOL!!  again!!

So last time a teen hit was 12/5, 5 plays ago.  Thats a LONG time for them to be missing.

11 last hit 11/25 & 11/23 out 15 plays

12 last hit 11/30 out 10 plays

13 last hit 12/3 out 7 plays

14 last hit 10/12 out 59 plays

15 last hit 12/3 out 7 plays

16 last hit 12/5, 12/2, 12/1 -  out 5 plays

17 last hit 11/30 out 10 plays

18 last hit 11/29 out 11 plays

19 last hit 12/4 out 6 plays

So do we PLAY teens or stay clear till they hit/show again???

Elmont.NY
                    United States
                    Member #91803
                    May 25, 2010
                    438 Posts
                    Posted: December 11, 2010, 8:37 am - IP Logged

I would say stay clear and play the single digits for now it seems to be HOT I wish I could say for how long,but for the last couple of weeks 1,2,3,4,5 would get you a free play and a few third prizes.I am going to play the same numbers i posted yesterday with my  1-5 also.I dont want to go to far away from the single digits as yet.But I do feel the HIGH numbers are coming soon,everythig is streaks they come and they go!

It's got to Happen soon.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                      NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3708 Posts
                      Posted: December 11, 2010, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Wait, I mean "NOT SHOW" -LOL!!  again!!

So last time a teen hit was 12/5, 5 plays ago.  Thats a LONG time for them to be missing.

11 last hit 11/25 & 11/23 out 15 plays

12 last hit 11/30 out 10 plays

13 last hit 12/3 out 7 plays

14 last hit 10/12 out 59 plays

15 last hit 12/3 out 7 plays

16 last hit 12/5, 12/2, 12/1 -  out 5 plays

17 last hit 11/30 out 10 plays

18 last hit 11/29 out 11 plays

19 last hit 12/4 out 6 plays

So do we PLAY teens or stay clear till they hit/show again???

I think the teens are the way to go. In particular I like 12, 13, 15, 17, 18 & 19.  I once read (I think it was on Gail Howards site) that 70% of all numbers drawn in any given drawing were also drawn in the previous 10 drawings. That's why I like those numbers in the teens.  Could be a good night to play two numbers in the teens.  Three numbers in the teens doesnt get drawn too much, but if it does happen, look for two of the numbers to be sequential. (14 15)

A single digit number in the first postion has happened 16 days in a row, so I think that run will be broken  soon. I might play 14 in the first position again tonight on one of my lines.

A number in the thirties in the last postion is still choppy.  They dont seem to be able to sustain a run like the single digits have. But tonight I'll probably play a number in the thirties in the last position. 

4 repeated last night and 26 one skipped.  I think a two skip still looks good because it's been ten days since that's happened.

At first glance, I thought last nights numbers were "birthday numbers", but all 6 JP winners were QP's.  Go figure....

BTW... Tonite's Take5 drawing will be the 5,000th drawing since it began in January of 1992.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: December 12, 2010, 4:55 am - IP Logged

I would say stay clear and play the single digits for now it seems to be HOT I wish I could say for how long,but for the last couple of weeks 1,2,3,4,5 would get you a free play and a few third prizes.I am going to play the same numbers i posted yesterday with my  1-5 also.I dont want to go to far away from the single digits as yet.But I do feel the HIGH numbers are coming soon,everythig is streaks they come and they go!

WOW!! Great call on the 1-5 low digits!  Still can't believe the teens are STILL OUT. 

Not sure what to play next will have to work on it.

Elmont.NY
                          United States
                          Member #91803
                          May 25, 2010
                          438 Posts
                          Posted: December 12, 2010, 8:05 am - IP Logged

WOW!! Great call on the 1-5 low digits!  Still can't believe the teens are STILL OUT. 

Not sure what to play next will have to work on it.

Kapla you and me both,why are the singles so strong (WOW) I could never predict anything.but if want a free play play 1-5.A couple of monts ago I couldnt buy a free play with $2's now play 1-5 and I got it,but I'm not here to be the free play king the GOAL is to get FIRST prize. i will play my 1,2,3,4,5 but today between all of the STUFF that goes on a SUNDAY I will come up with something and if you would like to throw me a couple of numbers that you feel are ready to drop let me Know.

It's got to Happen soon.

Elmont.NY
                            United States
                            Member #91803
                            May 25, 2010
                            438 Posts
                            Posted: December 12, 2010, 8:51 am - IP Logged

How come someone in the  KINGS section of BROOKLYN win at least 3 times a week I will  play in that area this week.If thats what I have to do so be it.

It's got to Happen soon.

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: December 12, 2010, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Kapla you and me both,why are the singles so strong (WOW) I could never predict anything.but if want a free play play 1-5.A couple of monts ago I couldnt buy a free play with $2's now play 1-5 and I got it,but I'm not here to be the free play king the GOAL is to get FIRST prize. i will play my 1,2,3,4,5 but today between all of the STUFF that goes on a SUNDAY I will come up with something and if you would like to throw me a couple of numbers that you feel are ready to drop let me Know.

Yea that is funny about the 1-5 hitting so much for FP's. 

I won a FP from last night - 1 16 17 19 24 ... 3 teens????

Page 9 of 60