Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning at NY Take 5

Topic closed. 895 replies. Last post 5 years ago by trap574.

Page 14 of 60
PrintE-mailLink
Elmont.NY
United States
Member #91803
May 25, 2010
438 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2011, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

I got a gut feeling on 12,15,21,23,32

It's got to Happen soon.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12752 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2011, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Next 3 Draws :   8-22-25-30-33

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2011, 8:02 am - IP Logged

24 & 27 are the 2 most out right now.  Going to try them with some #'s I pick and a partial QP.

took a while, the 24 hit last night, got a FP from it.  Still waiting on the 27.  Going to keep the 24 with it looking for a REPEAT for the 24

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
        NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3707 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2011, 10:33 am - IP Logged

took a while, the 24 hit last night, got a FP from it.  Still waiting on the 27.  Going to keep the 24 with it looking for a REPEAT for the 24

There could be a repeater tonite, but I'm thinking there wont be.  Instead I'm thinking we'll get two numbers in sequence.  (I hate that because I never pick two numbers in a row!)

Last time we had back to back numbers was on January 13th when 35 & 36 appeared.

28 doubled up last nite.  The day before that, 13 repeated, one day after 2 appeared three days in a row so that's what makes me think we wont see a repeater tonite. 

But what do I know????  I aint never won a JP!!!  Hell, I aint even won 2nd place!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3707 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2011, 10:47 am - IP Logged

As you know, I have never had 4 numbers and won a second place prize.

I dont know if I want to win a second place prize or not.  Of course, I wanna win a Jackpot.  Winning with 4 numbers would be nice, but does that mean I'm getting closer to winning a JP?  Maybe. Maybe not.

What would you rather do?  Win second place because that would provide you with lots of encouragement and make you think you're on track to win a JP?  Or would you rather skip winning 2nd place and go straight to winning a JP?

And if you do win a JP, would you continue to play Take5?  Chances are very good that you'll never win another Take5 JP, so would you switch to a different game?  I probably would switch and play another game. 

And what does anybody think NY is going to do with Sweet Millions?  Will they pull it off the market and replace it with another game?  Personally,  I hope they dont pull it because I play that too, but I dont spend as much on it as I do Take5.  And with SM, I buy mostly partial QP's.  I play mostly Player Pix for Take5, with an occasional partial QP.  GF

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Elmont.NY
            United States
            Member #91803
            May 25, 2010
            438 Posts
            Posted: January 17, 2011, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

As you know, I have never had 4 numbers and won a second place prize.

I dont know if I want to win a second place prize or not.  Of course, I wanna win a Jackpot.  Winning with 4 numbers would be nice, but does that mean I'm getting closer to winning a JP?  Maybe. Maybe not.

What would you rather do?  Win second place because that would provide you with lots of encouragement and make you think you're on track to win a JP?  Or would you rather skip winning 2nd place and go straight to winning a JP?

And if you do win a JP, would you continue to play Take5?  Chances are very good that you'll never win another Take5 JP, so would you switch to a different game?  I probably would switch and play another game. 

And what does anybody think NY is going to do with Sweet Millions?  Will they pull it off the market and replace it with another game?  Personally,  I hope they dont pull it because I play that too, but I dont spend as much on it as I do Take5.  And with SM, I buy mostly partial QP's.  I play mostly Player Pix for Take5, with an occasional partial QP.  GF

GiveFive I hit second prize about 6 or 7 times,If I could I would rather hit first prize and I would still keep playing because the jackpot amount doesn't allow you to ride off into the sunset.If it were Mega for a huge jackpot thats a different story I might not speak English again and disapear.

SM should be pulled know one wins for months and months and months Dump the money in Take-5 jackpot like other States have a you can win up to 250,000-500,000 on there Cash-5,and the numbers in SM seem to always have doubles its Different(weird)

It's got to Happen soon.

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3707 Posts
              Posted: January 17, 2011, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

GiveFive I hit second prize about 6 or 7 times,If I could I would rather hit first prize and I would still keep playing because the jackpot amount doesn't allow you to ride off into the sunset.If it were Mega for a huge jackpot thats a different story I might not speak English again and disapear.

SM should be pulled know one wins for months and months and months Dump the money in Take-5 jackpot like other States have a you can win up to 250,000-500,000 on there Cash-5,and the numbers in SM seem to always have doubles its Different(weird)

Fast,

You hit second place 6 or 7 times??  Great googa-mooga son!  How long you been playin'?

It aint The NY State Lottery's fault that nobody wins a SM jackpot very often.  The blame for that lies with lottery players.  Since all the lottery players in NY are PO'd about not very many JP's being won, they dont play.  That only makes the problem worse.  If more people played, there'd be more JP's won.

Anyway, where can you find better odds to win a Mil??   You cant Hammer!  Aint no state got a game that has as low odds to win a million bucks as SM does, 'cept NY.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12752 Posts
                Posted: January 18, 2011, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Next 3 Draws: 8-22-25-30-33

Win Big and Win Often !!!

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2011, 4:37 am - IP Logged

Hit 3 out of 5 on the FP!!! LOL!!  had 3 5 9 24 26 (notice the 24 showed up in the FP)

and fast - you are on the right road to hit the Jackpot - start us off and the rest of us will follow shortly after!Thumbs Up

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3707 Posts
                    Posted: January 18, 2011, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Hit 3 out of 5 on the FP!!! LOL!!  had 3 5 9 24 26 (notice the 24 showed up in the FP)

and fast - you are on the right road to hit the Jackpot - start us off and the rest of us will follow shortly after!Thumbs Up

Congrats on your $20.50 win Kap. 

A very nice way to start a snowy day.  Did you notice the 3 and 9 did a one skip?  And both numbers were in the same postion they were in on Sunday.  Last nite's 34 two skipped, but it was NOT in the same position as last Saturday.

Elmont.NY
                      United States
                      Member #91803
                      May 25, 2010
                      438 Posts
                      Posted: January 18, 2011, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Kapla Thanks,I hope so! remember we are in the trenches together.Congrats on your hit.

It's got to Happen soon.

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3707 Posts
                        Posted: January 18, 2011, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Kapla Thanks,I hope so! remember we are in the trenches together.Congrats on your hit.

Fast,

If were in the trenches together, does that mean if you hit a JP, you'll spread the wealth around???LOL

Actually, if you and Kap do hit a jackpot, I think I might be related to both of you guys!!  I mean, I got lottsa relatives on Long Island. We're probably distant cousins or somethin like that....

ny, ny
                          United States
                          Member #98736
                          October 12, 2010
                          10025 Posts
                          Posted: January 18, 2011, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Fast,

If were in the trenches together, does that mean if you hit a JP, you'll spread the wealth around???LOL

Actually, if you and Kap do hit a jackpot, I think I might be related to both of you guys!!  I mean, I got lottsa relatives on Long Island. We're probably distant cousins or somethin like that....

Hey now I am in those trenches too cousins.... LOL

I have only won 4 numbers twice, 1 time on a QP (when they had the promotion last year) and in 2007 with my own numbers.  I have not even gotten a FP this year as yet. 

Since most JP wins are off random numbers (FPs and QPs) I am going to try half QP and either my numbers or numbers that come out a lot or very little (I think someone here is using this now so it's not totally my ideaWink). 

From last year the 14, 24, 35 were very cold now I think its the 17, 19 and 27 that are cold.

Elmont.NY
                            United States
                            Member #91803
                            May 25, 2010
                            438 Posts
                            Posted: January 18, 2011, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Hey now I am in those trenches too cousins.... LOL

I have only won 4 numbers twice, 1 time on a QP (when they had the promotion last year) and in 2007 with my own numbers.  I have not even gotten a FP this year as yet. 

Since most JP wins are off random numbers (FPs and QPs) I am going to try half QP and either my numbers or numbers that come out a lot or very little (I think someone here is using this now so it's not totally my ideaWink). 

From last year the 14, 24, 35 were very cold now I think its the 17, 19 and 27 that are cold.

WOW ok Cousins  I will try 6,13,20,25,17

8,19,35,39,21

It's got to Happen soon.

ny, ny
                              United States
                              Member #98736
                              October 12, 2010
                              10025 Posts
                              Posted: January 18, 2011, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

WOW ok Cousins  I will try 6,13,20,25,17

8,19,35,39,21

Fast907 I really hope you combined those two lines!!!

Results were for 6-13-16-19-39

Page 14 of 60