Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning at NY Take 5

Topic closed. 895 replies. Last post 5 years ago by trap574.

Page 6 of 60
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3708 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2010, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Yup, you summed it up pretty well.  How funny is it that I posted the 1-5 and 3 numbers hit!! Green laugh

So should I play 34-39 tonight??? or 10-11-20-21-30?  or 7-17-27-37-38?

Not to rain on your parade Kap, but you cant play 34-39 tonite.  That's 6 numbers!!! Wink

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #94616
    July 24, 2010
    4735 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2010, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Not to rain on your parade Kap, but you cant play 34-39 tonite.  That's 6 numbers!!! Wink

It was early when I was posting that one - LOL!

Lets see HOW strange tonights numbers are!Blue Thinking

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2010, 4:34 am - IP Logged

Yup, you summed it up pretty well.  How funny is it that I posted the 1-5 and 3 numbers hit!! Green laugh

the 7-17 popped last night.. and that is the ONE that I picked to play from those last night, won a FP...LOL

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3708 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2010, 9:21 am - IP Logged

I wonder if Slayer was the winner!

November 30, 2010 Take Five Winning Numbers:
        7 - 9 - 12 - 17 - 25

Prize
        Level
        Numbers
        Matched
        Prize
        Amount
        No. of
        Winners
        First5 out of 5$80,900.501
        Winning Counties: Oneida

Retailer Locations:

• BYRNE DAIRY #36, 17 AUERT ANNEX RIVERSIDE, UTICA
        Second4 out of 5$296.50409
        Third3 out of 5$15.5012,723
        Fourth2 out of 5FREE PLAY*118,587

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3708 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2010, 10:07 am - IP Logged

It might be a good day to play today.

For the last 5 days, the numbers drawn have been very atypical.  I say that from looking at them in five different ways.

My guess is they could go back to looking "typical" tonight.  That'd be one single digit number, two numbers from the teens, one number from the twenties, and one number from the thirties.  Their sum would be in a range from 90 to 99, 3 odd/2 even.  I'm especially looking for a repeat hit tonite, 2-2-1 or 2-1-2 group distribution and each number in it's typical positional range.  Two numbers back to back (in sequence) might come out as well.

They'd look like this: 6 11 17 21 38  or  7 13 14 28 35

Just watch... now that I've stuck my neck out, all of the above will be completely WRONG!

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3708 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2010, 10:15 am - IP Logged

I wonder if Slayer was the winner!

November 30, 2010 Take Five Winning Numbers:
            7 - 9 - 12 - 17 - 25

Prize
            Level
            Numbers
            Matched
            Prize
            Amount
            No. of
            Winners
            First5 out of 5$80,900.501
            Winning Counties: Oneida

Retailer Locations:

• BYRNE DAIRY #36, 17 AUERT ANNEX RIVERSIDE, UTICA
            Second4 out of 5$296.50409
            Third3 out of 5$15.5012,723
            Fourth2 out of 5FREE PLAY*118,587

It's probably NOT Slayer..........

The winning ticket was sold in Utica, Slayer lives in Oneida. 

But maybe Slayer decided to get in his car, buzz over to Utica, and...........  NAH!!!

New York
              United States
              Member #78280
              August 11, 2009
              123 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

7-9-20-25-30.

7-18-28-31-34.

7-20-28-30-31.

ny, ny
                United States
                Member #98736
                October 12, 2010
                10025 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2010, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

It might be a good day to play today.

For the last 5 days, the numbers drawn have been very atypical.  I say that from looking at them in five different ways.

My guess is they could go back to looking "typical" tonight.  That'd be one single digit number, two numbers from the teens, one number from the twenties, and one number from the thirties.  Their sum would be in a range from 90 to 99, 3 odd/2 even.  I'm especially looking for a repeat hit tonite, 2-2-1 or 2-1-2 group distribution and each number in it's typical positional range.  Two numbers back to back (in sequence) might come out as well.

They'd look like this: 6 11 17 21 38  or  7 13 14 28 35

Just watch... now that I've stuck my neck out, all of the above will be completely WRONG!

Okay that was scary, you were right on point with the one single digit number, 2 teens, number in the 20s and one in the 30s (the total was 103 though, still close).  Of course I read this post AFTER the drawing...

Any more advise about tomorrows drawing before I fill out my next ticket??

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: December 2, 2010, 4:54 am - IP Logged

Ok, so last nite was 

7 16 18 26 36 - check out the 6's!!!!

I missed by one TOO many ways last nite!!

Slayer's avatar - olab
                    Oneida, NY
                    United States
                    Member #89915
                    April 18, 2010
                    255 Posts
                    Posted: December 2, 2010, 8:22 am - IP Logged

It's probably NOT Slayer..........

The winning ticket was sold in Utica, Slayer lives in Oneida. 

But maybe Slayer decided to get in his car, buzz over to Utica, and...........  NAH!!!

Yea, that wasn't me.......wish it was though.

Elmont.NY
                      United States
                      Member #91803
                      May 25, 2010
                      438 Posts
                      Posted: December 2, 2010, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Is there a trend going on and if there is can I get in on it,it's hard enough playing your tickets and your numbers daily but someone in New York/Brooklyn aera is killing them on second prize nine times on powerball (1.8)and several times on Take-5 WOW!! CAN i GET IN.Who does that unless you know??? Lost for wordsPLEASE.

It's got to Happen soon.

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3708 Posts
                        Posted: December 2, 2010, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Okay that was scary, you were right on point with the one single digit number, 2 teens, number in the 20s and one in the 30s (the total was 103 though, still close).  Of course I read this post AFTER the drawing...

Any more advise about tomorrows drawing before I fill out my next ticket??

It might have looked scary, but it was mostly luck.  I wish I could do what I did in that post consistently, but the truth is I'm rarely consistent.

A single digit number appears in approximately 75% of all drawings.... so that was a no brainer. 

I simply guessed correctly about  two teens and one twenty

A number in the thirties appears in the last column in approximately 82% of drawings.... another no brainer

I missed on the odd/even mix, it was 4/1.  I said the group distribution would be 2-2-1 or 2-1-2, it was 1-3-1.   

I was right about a repeat hit, but I'm willing to bet that had I played Take5 yesterday, I wouldnt have gone with 7 as the repeater.  (I didnt make it a point to stop for numbers yesterday.) So my advice would be to not follow my advice! 

I've been tracking Take5 for about 18 months, and I've learned that tracking does help somewhat, but it still takes a good amount of luck along with playing "smartly" to win a JP. (Which I've never done. I havent won a 2nd place prize either)  What I do think tracking Take5 has done for me is help me win 16 third place prizes since I started tracking, and "analyzing" the numbers.  As for winning Free Plays, I've won well over 100 since I started tracking.  But here's the hard part: I've also spent about $800 more than I've won...

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3708 Posts
                          Posted: December 2, 2010, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

7-9-20-25-30.

7-18-28-31-34.

7-20-28-30-31.

Fisher,

You liked the 7.... and you were sure right about that, and along with the 18 you picked up a FP. Had that 34 been 36, you'd have hit for $702.50.....   I'd take it!

I cant tell you how many times I've been 1 or 2 off from winning second place... I hate that!

It's that time that I won $22.50 with three numbers, and the other two numbers each being 1-off that really kills me.  Only way you can get closer and not win a JP is to have 4 numbers with the fifth being 1-off. Sux!

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3708 Posts
                            Posted: December 2, 2010, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Is there a trend going on and if there is can I get in on it,it's hard enough playing your tickets and your numbers daily but someone in New York/Brooklyn aera is killing them on second prize nine times on powerball (1.8)and several times on Take-5 WOW!! CAN i GET IN.Who does that unless you know??? Lost for wordsPLEASE.

I too would like to know what's up with the person in Brooklyn hitting multiple times for 2nd place in PB.

I think that's the third   time in the last two months that I've seen something like that happen. It happened with a  Take5 JP, but I'm not sure if it's been twice in PB (or once in Mega and once in PB) for a multiple second place win.  But something's up somewhere......   

Who does it, and why do they play the same set of numbers 9 times at the same store????

Gotta be a big time gambler.... must be spending huge bucks to do it.  I can see doing it in Take5, because it gives a larger share of the pari-mutuel winnings to the person who does it.  But I dont think 2nd place in Mega or PB is pari-mutuel, although it probably would help if they won the JP.

Elmont.NY
                              United States
                              Member #91803
                              May 25, 2010
                              438 Posts
                              Posted: December 2, 2010, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I too would like to know what's up with the person in Brooklyn hitting multiple times for 2nd place in PB.

I think that's the third   time in the last two months that I've seen something like that happen. It happened with a  Take5 JP, but I'm not sure if it's been twice in PB (or once in Mega and once in PB) for a multiple second place win.  But something's up somewhere......   

Who does it, and why do they play the same set of numbers 9 times at the same store????

Gotta be a big time gambler.... must be spending huge bucks to do it.  I can see doing it in Take5, because it gives a larger share of the pari-mutuel winnings to the person who does it.  But I dont think 2nd place in Mega or PB is pari-mutuel, although it probably would help if they won the JP.

I'm playing my ticket tonight TWICE for some luck!!

It's got to Happen soon.

Page 6 of 60