Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Type of People that play Pick3/Pick4 and some Scams...

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2010, 10:46 am - IP Logged

when i used to play Pick3 and pick4 something i noticed is that most people who played the Pick3 and Pick4 were people who were dressed like they havent bought clothes in a while, sort of like gangsters type of people, people who earn very little...What am i trying to say with this...

people who make good income DO NOT PLAY PICK3/PICK4 and possibly not pick5...People who make good income ONLY PLAY PICK6 AND POWERBALL...

So whenever you hear that an ingeneer or someone who makes good money has a system to win the lottery IS MORE LIKELY A SCAM...

Whenever you hear that a MATH PROFFESSOR WITH A PHD  ¨CRACKED THE CODE¨ is a SCAM....

First of all someone with a PHD will earn in the line of: $70,000-$90,000 a year...With that money you can buy a: $400,000 in 4-5 YEARS.....An, $800,000 home in 8-9 years...And peoplel who make: $60,000 a year, dont need to play pick3/pick4/Pick5....

NOt just that, someone who makes: $65,000 and up a year ¨WORKS VERY HARD MANY TIMES 6 DAYS A WEEK¨ Everyday you go to work at: 7am and come home at: 6pm, very tired and after working so hard they will take a nap a 2 hour nap so that´s: 6pm-8pm and at: 11pm they go to sleep to get a good rest to be prepared for the next day...between: 8pm and 11pm there is a 3 hour difference plus the kids time, eating running errands, ect they dont even have time to have sex, not on weekdays...the only day they have off again they could not come with the wholy grail of cracking the lottery by just having 1 day off a week...

so again is a scam, unless the scam is reffering to something else that generates money but uses the lottery as code talk...

for example, when they are talking about the lottery and making tons of money they could be talking about a bussiness that generates lots of money, example, they could be talking about pearls, diamonds, emeralds, prostitution what do i know or a forex strategy that yields lots of money, remember the stock market is like a lottery there is winners and losers....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2010, 11:16 am - IP Logged

when i used to play Pick3 and pick4 something i noticed is that most people who played the Pick3 and Pick4 were people who were dressed like they havent bought clothes in a while, sort of like gangsters type of people, people who earn very little...What am i trying to say with this...

people who make good income DO NOT PLAY PICK3/PICK4 and possibly not pick5...People who make good income ONLY PLAY PICK6 AND POWERBALL...

So whenever you hear that an ingeneer or someone who makes good money has a system to win the lottery IS MORE LIKELY A SCAM...

Whenever you hear that a MATH PROFFESSOR WITH A PHD  ¨CRACKED THE CODE¨ is a SCAM....

First of all someone with a PHD will earn in the line of: $70,000-$90,000 a year...With that money you can buy a: $400,000 in 4-5 YEARS.....An, $800,000 home in 8-9 years...And peoplel who make: $60,000 a year, dont need to play pick3/pick4/Pick5....

NOt just that, someone who makes: $65,000 and up a year ¨WORKS VERY HARD MANY TIMES 6 DAYS A WEEK¨ Everyday you go to work at: 7am and come home at: 6pm, very tired and after working so hard they will take a nap a 2 hour nap so that´s: 6pm-8pm and at: 11pm they go to sleep to get a good rest to be prepared for the next day...between: 8pm and 11pm there is a 3 hour difference plus the kids time, eating running errands, ect they dont even have time to have sex, not on weekdays...the only day they have off again they could not come with the wholy grail of cracking the lottery by just having 1 day off a week...

so again is a scam, unless the scam is reffering to something else that generates money but uses the lottery as code talk...

for example, when they are talking about the lottery and making tons of money they could be talking about a bussiness that generates lots of money, example, they could be talking about pearls, diamonds, emeralds, prostitution what do i know or a forex strategy that yields lots of money, remember the stock market is like a lottery there is winners and losers....

they could be talking about, spying on husbands on the internet or just spying on someone...

If 1 person charges: $10 an hour to spy on 1 person in 1 month they will make: $1,800 if they do it to 16 people all at once they will make: $30,000 in 1 month...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2010, 11:23 am - IP Logged

"when i used to play Pick3 and pick4 something i noticed is that most people who played the Pick3 and Pick4 were people who were dressed like they havent bought clothes in a while, sort of like gangsters type of people, people who earn very little"

I dress and look that way to have a less of a chance to get mugged, robbed, rolled or hit on by the beggars.

MAGA

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2010, 11:26 am - IP Logged

tiggs dresses like a bum cause he is a bum and very poor...Send checks to tiggs via certified mail...

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2010, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

ROFLGreen laughBig SmileHa,Ha,Ha,...Pumpi there you go again thinking!!!Pumpi you are funny!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
            Member #95935
            August 20, 2010
            23 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2010, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

The secret to coming out ahead is sitting out once in a while, holding your breath that one of your numbers had not fallen.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2010, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

The secret to coming out ahead is sitting out once in a while, holding your breath that one of your numbers had not fallen.

Unfortunately, that's when they always fall, lol.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: November 9, 2010, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

What a lovely picture of Nancy..Just gorgeous....

Pure luck

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: November 9, 2010, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what kind of games tiggs plays but I heard he dresses like Huggy Bear from Starrsky and Hutch. I'm not old enough to remember that show so I don't know if that's good or bad.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: November 9, 2010, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I don't know about anyone else, but when I buy tix at the store I dress up in a Tuxedo. I dress like a winner.

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2010, 3:02 am - IP Logged

I MEANT TO SAY:

First of all someone with a PHD will earn in the line of: $70,000-$90,000 a year...With that money you can buy a: $400,000 home in 4-5 YEARS.....An $800,000 home in 8-9 years...And people who make: $60,000 a year, don't need to play pick3/pick4/Pick5....

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: November 10, 2010, 4:16 am - IP Logged

Not just that, someone, a male who makes: $50,000 is probably going to be married to someone, a female who would make like: $30,000 to $35,000 a year...Combined them and what do you got????

$85,000 a year..Again With that money you can buy a: $400,000 home in 4-5 YEARS.....An, $800,000 home in 8-9 years...So a household that makes: $85,000 would not have a NEED to play pick3 or pick4 possibly Pick5...JUST, so you know....

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: November 10, 2010, 5:51 am - IP Logged

"when i used to play Pick3 and pick4 something i noticed is that most people who played the Pick3 and Pick4 were people who were dressed like they havent bought clothes in a while, sort of like gangsters type of people, people who earn very little"

I dress and look that way to have a less of a chance to get mugged, robbed, rolled or hit on by the beggars.

High 5 JAP69!

This is the time when you do not want to look the part!

JAP69's avatar - alas
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #6
                            November 4, 2001
                            8790 Posts
                            Posted: November 10, 2010, 8:37 am - IP Logged

"people who make good income DO NOT PLAY PICK3/PICK4 and possibly not pick5...People who make good income ONLY PLAY PICK6 AND POWERBALL..."

It could be  that you do not see people who supposedly make good income are so strapped for cash they can not afford that dollar or two every day to play the 3/4 game. Sometimes limited income earners have their debt load to income in order for more cash available for everyday expenses.

High income earners may not be able to afford but a few dollars on jackpot games. High income earners push the limit on debt load sometimes.

It could also be a pick3 win is chump change to high income earners.

MAGA

Sunny California
                              United States
                              Member #40295
                              May 31, 2006
                              7712 Posts
                              Posted: November 10, 2010, 11:39 am - IP Logged

I don't know what kind of neighborhood you live in but there are certainly no Bugsy Malone types that I see buying tickets. Usually older folks.