Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Type of People that play Pick3/Pick4 and some Scams...

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2010, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Is that all you ever write on the forums? LUCK LUCK LUCK?....OK, we get it already....You're like a troll who goes around the forums pushing that crap. It's getting old my friend. Really old.

Believe it or not, you could spend the next 10 years pasting that BS on the LP forums until you pass out, but there's a lot more folks here that actually feel they have a hand in the outcome, and that's why they're here in the first place. They exchange ideas about how to improve their chances.

You even went as far as changing your signature by writing luck a hundred times.

Try having an original thought for once. Just once....

Maybe joker has been in the basement to long..Step outside there's a world out there...and good LUCK..

Pure luck

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2010, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

guys i just want to say, i dont speak the way i talk...i am way behind in the difference between the way i speak ...

pumpi when someone,tiggs,shoots a shot at you it's all in fun so don't change..We all have our own way to express ourselves here and this is a good thing..The only one who get's upset is joker17 because he hasen't really growed up yet but give him time and he might...might..

LUCK

Pure luck

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2010, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Maybe joker has been in the basement to long..Step outside there's a world out there...and good LUCK..

I don't live in a basement. So get your facts straight. I live in a nice hotel If you must know.

Here's a tour of the place I live in.........http://www.valueplace.com/rooms-and-features/room-tour/

You don't know me from a straight jacket......

I do step outside, but far from where you have yet to tread.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
        Northern Virginia
        United States
        Member #83350
        December 5, 2009
        1322 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2010, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

I play only Pick-3 and Pick-4 because the payouts relative to the odds are the most fair. I will not play Powerball and Mega Millions, which pay out $150 for a prize with odds of 15,000:1. Even though I just got out of college, I do not have any college loans. Compared to others in my situation, I would say I am pretty well off. Even if I were a multimillionare, I would continue to play only Pick-3 and Pick-4. Then again, I am an exception, and not the rule.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!