Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Type of People that play Pick3/Pick4 and some Scams...

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19816 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2010, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

I don't dress rich and I don't play pick3 or pick4. 

I have better ways of  getting $50 than buying pick3 tickets and hoping I win. 

On the other hand I don't know of a better way to get millions of dollars than buying a few pick6, PowerBall or MegaMillions tickets and hoping I win. 

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2010, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

That's it RJOh hope and luck..All the other stuff you can toss out the window..tiggs wishes you hope and the best of luck..

Pure luck

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #62713
      July 6, 2008
      3715 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2010, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

"most people who played the Pick3 and Pick4 were people who were dressed like they havent bought clothes in a while, sort of like gangsters type of people, people who earn very little"

How can you make a statement like this in a lottery forum where most people play Pick3/Pick4 ?

"remember the stock market is like a lottery there is winners and losers...."

I Played the stock market for years and the only real way to make money in the stock market is to invest in solid stocks (Long Term) very expensive and takes a ton of money out of your pocket otherwise if your not an insider you are pretty much going to lose your money in the end. Pennsy Stocks, OTC Etc...I would rather play pick3 and Pick 4 before investing in that garbage.

I had a friend who once said to me, hey I am no longer going to play the pick3/pick4, because I am going to invest my hard earned dollars on Penny stocks. In the end he lost over $20,000 in a 6 month period. He had a good run but lost it all in the end.He didn't know when to pull out (only the insiders do). He almost had me convinced to do the same thing. Thankfully I only lost very little.

Soemtimes its best we keep our opinions to ourselves. Good Luck !!!

Keep moving Forward.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19816 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2010, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

That's it RJOh hope and luck..All the other stuff you can toss out the window..tiggs wishes you hope and the best of luck..

I also use a system of my own design which picks combinations that have never come up or matched greater than 3 or 4 in the past based on what I observed.  Although I've never won a jackpot, winning combinations have never repeated in the games I play.   Hope and luck help but avoiding what haven't happened in the past also helps.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19816 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2010, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

"most people who played the Pick3 and Pick4 were people who were dressed like they havent bought clothes in a while, sort of like gangsters type of people, people who earn very little"

How can you make a statement like this in a lottery forum where most people play Pick3/Pick4 ?

"remember the stock market is like a lottery there is winners and losers...."

I Played the stock market for years and the only real way to make money in the stock market is to invest in solid stocks (Long Term) very expensive and takes a ton of money out of your pocket otherwise if your not an insider you are pretty much going to lose your money in the end. Pennsy Stocks, OTC Etc...I would rather play pick3 and Pick 4 before investing in that garbage.

I had a friend who once said to me, hey I am no longer going to play the pick3/pick4, because I am going to invest my hard earned dollars on Penny stocks. In the end he lost over $20,000 in a 6 month period. He had a good run but lost it all in the end.He didn't know when to pull out (only the insiders do). He almost had me convinced to do the same thing. Thankfully I only lost very little.

As long as every one remembers that it's just an opinion and everyone has one, what harm can it do?  After all, most people come here to read what other lottery players are doing and thinking.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #62713
            July 6, 2008
            3715 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2010, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

As long as every one remembers that it's just an opinion and everyone has one, what harm can it do?  After all, most people come here to read what other lottery players are doing and thinking.

Good Point RJOh but this one was a little offensive dont you think ?

I believe in freedom of speech as long as you are not offending anyone. Eitherway I dont want to make this a big deal as I would rather spend my time posting winning Numbers.  Good Luck to everyone !!!!

Keep moving Forward.

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2010, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

¨I Played the stock market for years and the only real way to make money in the stock market is to invest in solid stocks (Long Term) very expensive and takes a ton of money out of your pocket otherwise if your not an insider you are pretty much going to lose your money in the end....¨

If people continue to lose their money in the stock market and there is only 1 way to make money in the stock market, WHY PEOPLE KEEP BETTING ON IT WHY???? BECAUSE IT MUST BE GOOD...not just that, Rich people or people with money dont bet on stuff they will lose money on....AGAIN IT MUST BE GOOD OR THEY KNOW SOMETHING YOU DONT or THEY KNOW SOMETHING THEY DONT WANT ANYBODY TO KNOW...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2010, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Good Point RJOh but this one was a little offensive dont you think ?

I believe in freedom of speech as long as you are not offending anyone. Eitherway I dont want to make this a big deal as I would rather spend my time posting winning Numbers.  Good Luck to everyone !!!!

"I believe in freedom of speech as long as you are not offending anyone."

That is one of the most common and classic  blunders applied to the Constitution.

No one has a right to be not offended by anything.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2010, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

"I believe in freedom of speech as long as you are not offending anyone."

That is one of the most common and classic  blunders applied to the Constitution.

No one has a right to be not offended by anything.

Wow!!!...tiggs will have to watch what tiggs post for now on..God Bless everyone...

Pure luck

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2010, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

I don't dress rich and I don't play pick3 or pick4. 

I have better ways of  getting $50 than buying pick3 tickets and hoping I win. 

On the other hand I don't know of a better way to get millions of dollars than buying a few pick6, PowerBall or MegaMillions tickets and hoping I win. 

I don't play the p-3 to win 50 bucks. I play to win more on a regular basis. Hoping to win a game such as the JP games is a nice thought, but the odds are against you in a very big way. It would take a miracle to win something like that, as opposed to learning to beat smaller odds on a regular basis.

99.9% of folks who play the JP games will never win in their entire lifetime. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Is that all you ever write on the forums? LUCK LUCK LUCK?....OK, we get it already....You're like a troll who goes around the forums pushing that crap. It's getting old my friend. Really old.

Believe it or not, you could spend the next 10 years pasting that BS on the LP forums until you pass out, but there's a lot more folks here that actually feel they have a hand in the outcome, and that's why they're here in the first place. They exchange ideas about how to improve their chances.

You even went as far as changing your signature by writing luck a hundred times.

Try having an original thought for once. Just once....

Sunny California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        7712 Posts
                        Posted: November 10, 2010, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Is that all you ever write on the forums? LUCK LUCK LUCK?....OK, we get it already....You're like a troll who goes around the forums pushing that crap. It's getting old my friend. Really old.

Believe it or not, you could spend the next 10 years pasting that BS on the LP forums until you pass out, but there's a lot more folks here that actually feel they have a hand in the outcome, and that's why they're here in the first place. They exchange ideas about how to improve their chances.

You even went as far as changing your signature by writing luck a hundred times.

Try having an original thought for once. Just once....

I Agree!   Lottery Post wouldn't exist if we just depended on "luck". We know these games have astronomical crazy odds but we're a unique community who want to defy those odds! A bunch of rebels,lol. I'm one,that's for sure. Rant 

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                          Beautiful Florida
                          United States
                          Member #5709
                          July 18, 2004
                          20106 Posts
                          Posted: November 10, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

The secret to coming out ahead is sitting out once in a while, holding your breath that one of your numbers had not fallen.

Geez Nancy, don't hold your breath for too long, the botox may explode on the senate floor.

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: November 10, 2010, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

guys i just want to say, i dont speak the way i talk...i am way behind in the difference between the way i speak ...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: November 10, 2010, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

guys i just want to say, i dont speak the way i talk...i am way behind in the difference between the way i speak ...

You get your point across and that's what counts. Don't listen to the Yahoos.